31 coaches online • Server time: 11:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Rumanski

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So Qaz...

Game one UI IX -

To the Topranked will outrun the lovely Crossdressers and leave some exhausted girlz panting on the pitch after losing this game. Zara and the wizard will do good but who is gonna stop Garci the fabulous Dancer?

3 - 1 for the awesome woodies

Game two -

Fleetfoot`s Revenge consider themselves happy after they collect some dragonhide of these fine Skink and these magic Orcs will also score properly - though i think this game will carry over to OT and seal the win for the Orcs - unharmed because of their Blitzer sovereignity.

3 - 2 Fleetwoods Revenge I

Game three -

The much respect i have for Stontrolls Chaos Lads - they won´t but scratch the pesky highelves of Jock Mc Rowdy! I bet we will see a hell of a game between both sides but i guess there is no remedy vs these elves but bring the touchdowns in masses. Sad but true.

2 - 1 for the Empire Strikes Back Insanity

Game four -

What a cool matchup! Still, i am kind of dissapointed we miss some real elfhunters here: Dwarves!
Soranos venerable Finstercoven Bears should have punished the legendary Popes. But Emanukio will do the job and summon darkness with his Blitzers and maybe he can have Major slash around with his daggerz? All hail the Underdog! Viva Argentina! Very Happy

3 - 2 Inglorious Soldiers

Game five -

My Rotterz win - what else ?

Game- six

Profound Blocking and additional utility skillz will help Catalyst Touched Ones to withstand the onslaught from the fellow clawpompers of Jamiep

1 - 0 Touched by Chaos

Game seven -

Another Extravaganza and show off from the Skaven side of the game (besides p4m honest tries xD) Oh, i so hate and dread these oneturners of them! SvenS will freak along the pitch with these heroes of him - although i hope for the Woodies to sneak through for they add true style with their beautiful picture which sets us right to Ulthuan Lands.

4 - 2 Another Pack of Rats

Game eight -

With these fancy Humans i gladly shout for them while watching. They completely steal the glamour off Brainsaws Pointy Ears.
The Elves and their Headcoach will constantly harass (they always do at home)) the dedicated crowd with awesome defence and pretty maneuvers vs these monster humans. But will not stand after the crowd storms the pitch despite less in numbers.

3 - 2 Cinecutre
Rumanski

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

So Qaz...

Game one UI IX -

To the Topranked will outrun the lovely Crossdressers and leave some exhausted girlz panting on the pitch after losing this game. Zara and the wizard will do good but who is gonna stop Garci the fabulous Dancer?

3 - 1 for the awesome woodies

Game two -

Fleetfoot`s Revenge consider themselves happy after they collect some dragonhide of these fine Skink and these magic Orcs will also score properly - though i think this game will carry over to OT and seal the win for the Orcs - unharmed because of their Blitzer sovereignity.

3 - 2 Fleetwoods Revenge I

Game three -

The much respect i have for Stontrolls Chaos Lads - they won´t but scratch the pesky highelves of Jock Mc Rowdy! I bet we will see a hell of a game between both sides but i guess there is no remedy vs these elves but bring the touchdowns in masses. Sad but true.

2 - 1 for the Empire Strikes Back Insanity

Game four -

What a cool matchup! Still, i am kind of dissapointed we miss some real elfhunters here: Dwarves!
Soranos venerable Finstercoven Bears should have punished the legendary Popes. But Emanukio will do the job and summon darkness with his Blitzers and maybe he can have Major slash around with his daggerz? All hail the Underdog! Viva Argentina! Very Happy

3 - 2 Inglorious Soldiers

Game five -

My Rotterz win - what else ?

Game- six

Profound Blocking and additional utility skillz will help Catalyst Touched Ones to withstand the onslaught from the fellow clawpompers of Jamiep

1 - 0 Touched by Chaos

Game seven -

Another Extravaganza and show off from the Skaven side of the game (besides p4m honest tries xD) Oh, i so hate and dread these oneturners of them! SvenS will freak along the pitch with these heroes of him - although i hope for the Woodies to sneak through for they add true style with their beautiful picture which sets us right to Ulthuan Lands.

4 - 2 Another Pack of Rats

Game eight -

With these fancy Humans i gladly shout for them while watching. They completely steal the glamour off Brainsaws Pointy Ears.
The Elves and their Headcoach will constantly harass (they always do at home)) the dedicated crowd with awesome defence and pretty maneuvers vs these monster humans. But will not stand after the crowd storms the pitch despite less in numbers.

3 - 2 Cinecutre
Qaz

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

i am loving what I see now from your guys! keep it up! this is the level we all want!

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Main Draw **

FUMBBL fans the UI main draw is set. This is set up to be a titanic show down on the grid iron. This is looking like it will be a great main draw.

Lets jump right in with the picks.

ImageCross Dressers

VS

ImageTo The topranked

Dressers get imploded in their prep match and come into the match with doom and gloom. But they still have a stout team and on the bright side. +500K in inducement money to play with. It is going to be a uphill climb in this match but I think they still have what it takes to win this thing.

Top ranked is in good shape. Got the wardancers and the PO/MB to really give the dressers some fits. They look ready to make a serious run at the finals. But that first hurdle is sometimes the most difficult to get over.

Top ranked is looking really good it is hard to pick against them BUT dressers still have a stout roster and the 500+ K of inducement money...mmmmmm

Crossdressers win this 3-2 in OT. Those inducements come up big in this match.

ImageBAD Thracios

VS

ImageFleetfoots Revenge

Thracios comes into the match looking good. They have a solid core of Saurus but their skink core is a little lite on talent. They need to get those big boys up and running and get some early CAS in this match. IF they cant get the numbers advantage there might not be any skinks left in the second half to make that final push.

Revenge is stacked all over the roster. This will be a classic orc game plan. Work over those Saurus on the LOS and then try to land some haymakers on the skinks. Cage, lean and bash is the order of the day. And these guys got the talent to pull that off all game long, maybe all the way to the finals.

Thracios will be getting some inducement money. But I cant get over the skill level of the FLeetfoot. I think it will just be to much for the lizards to overcome.

Fleetfoot wins 2-1

ImageEmpire Strikes Back Insanity

VS

ImageSpirit Breaker

Empire comes into the match as the champions of Ulthuan. The people are behind them. Spirits are high and the hopes and dreams are in the atmosphere. This is a tough first match but the Empire is a savvy group filled with moxy that knows no bounds.

Breakers come into the match looking to put a jack boot on all those hopes and dreams. Break the spirit and good nature fun of the High Elves. Those elves are repulsive vermin and must be crushed. All these good vibes got these guys worked up into a killing frenzy.

In the end that killing frenzy is what does them in. The followers of Khorne sit on their throne of skulls and wonder..."How come we keep losing when it counts?"

Empire wins this one 2-1 in a epic 5 turn stall in the second half. Dont miss the ending to this match.

ImagePopes of Mope

VS

ImageInglorious Soldiers

Popes come into the maindraw still in bandages and looking beat down fron the Qualifier finals. Some of their key players will be in the dug out in wheel chairs watching the match. They are going to have a rough go it in the opening round. Just have to hope for the "golden" wizard and hang on.

Soldiers are ready for this match up. They are TV lean and trim and ready to take down one of the legendary teams in a major. They have the talent on the roster to get the win. But will the situation be to big for them? will they spit the bit? Roll over and DIE?

You bet they do, big time....Popes win this 2-1 in a very close contest.
Note: Milford at first was going with the Soldiers but then realized that this tournament has scene 5 of his qualifier final picks all "spit the bit". He thinks this is going to be the 6th.

ImageSchlumpen

VS

ImageFlach...4th try

Schlumpen comes into the match really lean and stout. This is a really nice Nurgle team that got the worst possible draw in the first round. They are in some serious trouble. So much for team build.

Flach comes into the match ready to gutter those nurgle scumm out of the main draw. They have the roster to do just that.

So in the end a horde of rats VS a lean Nurgle team. Barring the Nurglets "going off" on a terror of CAS they are toast.

Final score reflects that.... Flach wins this 3-1.

ImageWelcome to South Park

VS

ImageTouched by Chaos

I never realized south park in the Northern wastes was such a rough place. It obviously is as they bring the mass CPOMB to the main draw. 12 man roster full of pain. Path to victory is a straight line, over dead bodies.

Touched is in deep trouble. They are from the upper west side of the wastes. Where hail mary pass, tentacles and foul appearance are all the rage. I think they are bringing bad looks to a claw fight. This is going to get ugly.

Touched by Chaos realizes how they do things "downtown" in the wastes and gets pummelled into kibble bits.

South Park wins 2-1.

ImageAnother Pack of Rats

VS

ImageDu..the II

Another pack of rats shows up with a natural OTS gutter and a horde of vermin. This match presents an interesting challenge for the rats. Their opponeet is a lean and trim WE team. They only have 11 elves. Maybe the path to victory is through the CAS/BOOT?

Du comes into the match with a sinking feeling. A team just as good as them to run up the score. That might just be their only path to victory. Just keep scoring at "will" and hope they get a break come their way. Wizard is on order for this match up. But will he be enough?

This is going to be a really close match. On paper the closest match up in the first round.

Winner is who ever wins the coin toss in OT...so a 50/50 pick.

Rats are "living right" and get the toss.....4-3 for the rats.

ImageUlthuans Starforce

VS

ImageCinecutre

Starforce comes into the main draw beat down, carrying a J-man, perms all over the place and a match up that does not give them a induced wizard for free. Can you say...TROUBLE?

Cinecutre is primed to lay out some High Elfs in this match up. Slow grind/pound/boot to the head game plan is in full effect. Got to be a little leery because it is elves but a methodical and conservative game plan will win the day in this one.

Cinecutre stalls out the second half for the 2-1 win.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milfords FINALS pick **

The much anticipated UI Finals match up pick has just arrived. The golden seal on the letter has been broken by my lovely assitant Ashley, who I just met last night in the hotel bar. She is currently going to school to be a hair stylist for the nobility and has a nice maiden job lined up after graduation.

The Two teams in the finals will be......

Fleetfoot Revenge VS Flach...4th try

Both sides of the bracket are set up perfectly for these two teams.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

** Update from the press box.**

Popes go into half down 1....Popes have this one sealed. Got them right where they want them. OVERCONFIDENT.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Popes play their "cards" to perfection and win it 2-1. Classic display of Blood Bowl talent on display. Although the fans are concerned. Once again the stretcher was brought out an carted a guy off to the morgue. The wheel chair nurses were in full force getting the players to the post match press meeting.

Will attrition just grind the Popes out of the UI?

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

haha, Milford is the only one thinking that I have a chance vs rafas über-woodies!
I wish I had that confidence! But thanks to the Milf, hold on... that was not the best nickname... erhmm. Well, I say that as a Crossdresser, should be (almost) fine then...

Watch me kill that wd with a light-bolt!
p4m

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2013 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Dhaktokh wrote:
haha, Milford is the only one thinking that I have a chance vs rafas über-woodies!
I wish I had that confidence! But thanks to the Milf, hold on... that was not the best nickname... erhmm. Well, I say that as a Crossdresser, should be (almost) fine then...

Watch me kill that wd with a light-bolt!

just kill pomber and both WDs with a fireball Smile
SvenS

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2013 - 23:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow that was an exciting one! Got just as close as many suspected.
Thx for a great one BlueDevil420 and GL with the rest!

Should be a cakewalk from here on out, compared to that! :p

Hope you fans enjoyed it as much as I did.
Cya in the next one.

PS Go Xdressers! DS

SL
Stonetroll

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2013 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2 game Spirit breaker vs Popes of Mope is scheduled to be played on Tuesday 19:00 bbtime. Better set your translators to Finnish if you want to understand coach chat Razz
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2013 - 16:10 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI **

What an opening weekend for the main draw FUMBBL fans. It was a fantastic 5 matches with two of them going into OT. A lot of drama and blood so far. Just how we like it.

We found out a few things this weekend.

There is an old saying in the empire. "Just let the wookie win". Well the ESBI did not take that advice and the Wookie, in this case a Minotaur, rips off their arms and wins the match. Spirit breakers dismantle them. R2D2 is reduced to componet computer chips and Jock has a bounty out to recover Boba Fetts Helmet which got lost in all the blood and gore of his demise. So in conclusion, Let the wookie just win.

Popes pull one out of their butt and advance. It was grim but these guys are persitant if nothing else. Sometimes persitance is all you need in the end. Come back from 1 down at half and get the win in regulation.

Schlumpen thought they had it. Smashing dem rats up good. But then it all comes unhinged. +AG Pestigor gets the surf for the RIP. Ok fans, I feel I need to remind you that in your zeal for death when ever a nurgle rotted abomination comes into the stands. The smart move is to RUN. But the fans at the match where not smart. They tore into that plague bearing monstrosity and tore him up, litterally. According to reports over the weekend. 27 fans have contracted Nurgles Rot from the incident. FYI, that is a incurable disease that usually means instant death in any civilized land. Ulthuan is considered a civilized land.

Well in the toss up 50/50 match my coin came up heads and of course I called tails. Du the II wins this one in OT in a really close fought match. Just as predicted. Except for that score and winner thing.

Cinecutre lays down another "dicing" of the highest order and runs the Starforce out of the UI. Two matches in a row they have laid out a dicing of the highest order. Some say that is just filthy luck, others say coach Tauro is "living right". But I say it is a sign from God. Yes, NUFFLE has given the official "nod" to Cinecutre. They are a blessed team right now. It might just be enough to get them into the finals. What is that you say? what goes around comes around? No way man, NUFFLE has blessed them. He would never turn his back on them at this most critical time in their team history. Right?

3 more matches on the docket for the opening round and one of the second round matches is allready scheduled for Tommorow. The action just keeps getting better and more intense.

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2013 - 00:40 Reply with quote Back to top

i got destroyed but im the best predictor of things ever, what do i win?

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2013 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Well deserved win for rafa vs my dressers.

I did too many mistakes, some of them silly ones. As the wiz. But it was desperate there for a while, 0-2 at halftime would had been awful.

Oh well, good luck, my girls shall not really have a chance vs such a team, and we hadnt either. Our score was pure luck really.
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the UI Finals **

The finals are set and it should be a titanic throw down on the pitch.

I was silent during the semi finals. I did not want to interject any bad vibes from NUFFLE and jinx Cinecutre but alas maybe my lack of a pick went in reverse thus causing the bad vibes from NUFFLE. Humanity once again has the door slammed in its face at the door step of greatness. Denied at the last moment. One more game and the "monkey" is off the back of humanity. But NO!!!! the monkey still a jumpeth on our backs and reminds us of our failure.

Milford wrote:
** Milfords FINALS pick **

The much anticipated UI Finals match up pick has just arrived. The golden seal on the letter has been broken by my lovely assitant Ashley, who I just met last night in the hotel bar. She is currently going to school to be a hair stylist for the nobility and has a nice maiden job lined up after graduation.

The Two teams in the finals will be......

Fleetfoot Revenge VS Flach...4th try

Both sides of the bracket are set up perfectly for these two teams.

So in the end Milford makes the pre main draw pick spot on the money. So now the pressure is on to make the final pick and pick it right.

Fleet Foot comes into the match in prime shape. Just need to find a way to control the tempo of the match and lay out some skaven. Get through the fodder rats and start laying out some gutters. But they will be giving up some serious inducement money so they know they will be facing off against a wizard. So with that why not induce a wizard of their own? Sure the rats get more money to play with BUT the game changer, the wizard, will be put in "check". The rats cannot count on the wizard turning the match in their favor. The game plan is really simple in the end. NO TURNOVERS for Fleet, besides the wizard lightning bolt, and make the skaven earn the victory by out playing them. Along the way smash and kill as many rats as possible.

Flach comes into the match in good form also. They know they will have the wizard and some extra money to spend. So they are feeling really good about this match up. For them this is also a very straight forward match up. Hang on for dear life. Get a wizard Turn Over. Keep the OTS gutter on his feet and see how this all plays out until T15 or T16 to see if they can "steal" the UI trophy from the green skins. No need to over think a proven skaven tactic.

Ashlee comes up to Milford and hands him the golden pick.

So the winner of the UI will be............................

FleetFoots Revenge in OVERTIME!!!!! 3-2

This will be a back and forth match. Culminating in a OTS from Flach on T16 to put it into OT but the coin flip goes the Greenskins way. They roll down the field in a perfect cage. Skaven banzai charging the cage the entire way. But Fleetfoot is to strong, a wall of power, for the skaven to overcome. They roll in on T4 of OT and claim the trophy.