12 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2015 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

ThierryM wrote:
Do fun encounters like this : https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3727733 could qualify in any category like a "Did you know" or fun facts ?
Because we all know that Obiwan1 (the coach) had to fight "Le cote obscur de la Force" (translates has : The dark side of the Force) (his opponent's team) Rolling Eyes

Will add this later, got some deeply exciting housework to do!

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2015 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

akaRenton wrote:
Roland wrote:
not mine but anyway:

Least games to reach Legend status?:
https://fumbbl.com/p/player?op=view&player_id=10167046

Highest combined score in a match:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?op=view&id=3599894

League teams are not included as it is too easy to play few coaches or just one coach to artificially gain records/scores.

/aah
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 05:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Flannerty O'Fistclaw and Rockfried Hammerhand Both with 2 Casualties in their debut match, since I don't see the record claimed
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 19:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Flannerty O'Fistclaw and Rockfried Hammerhand Both with 2 Casualties in their debut match, since I don't see the record claimed

Only 1 person holds a record at a time (otherwise these threads would just get ridiculously long), so Flannerty O'Fistclaw gets it as he was the first you mentioned Very Happy

Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2015 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucky Linehardt alas, lived up to his name all too well. Unfortunately for him, his only form of luck was bad, as he was killed by an elf lineman
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2015 - 10:30 Reply with quote Back to top

That's entertaining but pretty much the opposite of prophetic Very Happy

Kam

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2015 - 01:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If the current editor of the GLN agrees - cough... Goo? ... cough - I could code and upload a "2015
The Recordopedia Spluttanica" GLN special edition (*) before the end of the year (yeah, we like to take our time here at the GLN Wink), with all the 2015 records...

(*) By that I simply mean a few pages issue with all the stats and eventually some fluff.

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2015 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Kam wrote:
If the current editor of the GLN agrees - cough... Goo? ... cough - I could code and upload a "2015
The Recordopedia Spluttanica" GLN special edition (*) before the end of the year (yeah, we like to take our time here at the GLN Wink), with all the 2015 records...

(*) By that I simply mean a few pages issue with all the stats and eventually some fluff.

That sounds like a great idea. If you want any help with that let me know dude Very Happy

Kam

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The way I see it, the records would be on 4 to 6 pages, with all those fancy DYK you wrote added as in GW rulebooks. We should probably include a small comment for every record, to fluff it up (and fill those bloody pages).

There's no rush anyways. Sine that would be the 2415 records, we should freeze them on December 1st or 15th (or something) and see how it goes then.

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

More than happy to help with that, and I'm sure I can fluff up the entries. Just been concentrating on filling the blanks lately, but it's almost there. Also sounds like SzieberthAdam's new match database will make this sort of thing a LOT easier to maintain and check on.

Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Highest Earnings in a debut match: 90,000
rollup1A4

Post   Posted: Oct 26, 2015 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Probably the right place for this, right? This match, second half, turn 6 for Slippery Bones: most roundabout pass. Kevin Ribley sets up for a quick pass to blitz-ra Alex Tibianos, but gets distracted by a particularly bootilicious zombie in the crowd and throws it to her instead. The ball rebounds off of the zombie's booty and flies way back into the ready hands of Eric Sesamoid, who catches it, then moves forward and sheepishly hands it off to the intended recipient.

Slippery Bones go on to lose that match quite horribly, but they got one touchdown out of the deal.
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Antithesisoftime wrote:
Highest Earnings in a debut match: 90,000

There is not currently a section for team debut records as I felt it would encourage people to endlessly make new teams rather than to build fluff with longer lived teams Very Happy

akaRenton

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

rollup1A4 wrote:
Probably the right place for this, right? This match, second half, turn 6 for Slippery Bones: most roundabout pass. Kevin Ribley sets up for a quick pass to blitz-ra Alex Tibianos, but gets distracted by a particularly bootilicious zombie in the crowd and throws it to her instead. The ball rebounds off of the zombie's booty and flies way back into the ready hands of Eric Sesamoid, who catches it, then moves forward and sheepishly hands it off to the intended recipient.

Slippery Bones go on to lose that match quite horribly, but they got one touchdown out of the deal.

Will add this as a DYK? entry at some point Very Happy

ElanTheBard

Post   Posted: Nov 06, 2015 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

akaRenton wrote:

Highest combined kills in a match ~ 6 in this match between Slime Barons and Unbelievable Stench

New match with 6 kills!