74 coaches online • Server time: 22:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post A Guide to Finding G...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzy
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Azrahn

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2007 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I wont be starting a new game until at least three weeks into my holiday (10th of July) as I can't guarantee to be around. It might even have to wait till I'm back home and working (2nd of August). This is obviously assuming this game has finished. I've made a note of your name SillySod and will be sure to get in touch when a new game starts.

With regards how long it takes, it can vary. For an example this game began on the 1st of February and is coming into the final stages now. Which is about nineteen or twenty weeks. In theory it's two weeks for each full game year and the games can often run on longer than this one did. Least that was my experience of playing in real life! Hope that's of some help and thanks for your interest.
Qaz

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2007 - 12:18 Reply with quote Back to top

So is the game declared a win for the souther alliance? I dont mind it I see the game going that way anyways and it will also solve most of peoples problems with summer vacations.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
Azrahn

Post   Posted: Jun 12, 2007 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm giving it some time for those who aren't members of the alliance to see if they want to continue or for members of the alliance to let me know if they want to fight it out amongst themselves. Considering I received orders from less than half the players this round I'm currently thinking it's best to declare the victory and move onto a new game when I'm home. Will give it a day and hopefully get everyones opinion.
Azrahn

Post   Posted: Jun 13, 2007 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Victory Declared!

After hearing nothing against calling the game complete, a victory has been declared for the alliance of Italy, Russia and Turkey. Congratulations to Qaz, spelledaren and MadMac321. Those who are already members of the main Fumbbl Diplomacy group (http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4191) have had their points updated. Those who haven't joined please submit a team and I'll update your score as soon as you're in. Everyone gets points for taking part so be sure to join the main group to get your hard earned gain! Thanks to everyone for taking part. Looking forward to the next installment. I'll be in touch with advertisements for the next one sometime towards August.
Plorg

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2007 - 02:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Not that I had anything to do with this game, but animated gifs are cool.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2007 - 03:42 Reply with quote Back to top

wtf Plorg?

Couldn't you necromance our current thread? Razz

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Plorg

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2007 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The current thread's game is not over.
An animated gif there now would be premature.
Aecrylis

Post   Posted: Nov 19, 2007 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, any idea when a new game will be started as I might be intrested
 Jump to: