57 coaches online • Server time: 19:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mates

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2008 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Finishe another yearbook, it can be seen here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=yearbook&team_id=240067

Post   Posted: Jan 21, 2008 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I've got an image of my nephew on a sheep that my brother combined for me. I need to work out how to logoify it for my Putrid Posse, probably add some stink to represent the putrid side of things and maybe incorporate their "Chaotic without the claw" theme. I tweaked it a bit on the version in my team bio (see below) to reduce nose shine and bring the eyes in a bit but I've still got the large origional.

Bone-Idol

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

@ Falesh...don't try to decieve us...we all know that it's your passport photo...! Laughing

Just a test run to see how it looks... Wink
Falesh

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Bone-Idol wrote:
@ Falesh...don't try to decieve us...we all know that it's your passport photo...! Laughing

I assure you that my passport photo looks much worse. Wink

You images are looking damn nice!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess I'll have to schedule a game Hellfish vs Lone Stars for Cabal5 Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm liking Bobs big gold chain Very Happy

Is he related to Thorpe?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:

Is he related to Thorpe?

or Mr T

def909

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

That Cabal5 thingy looks really good! Two points though (you seem to be the type of guy who doesn´t mind contructive criticism): The witches boobs just don´t seem right to me. What she wears looks like one of those pushup-things, yet her boobs look like they´re pressed together from the side. Also, Bob´s chain doesn´t really look like it´s hanging around his neck. Overall though, it is much much better than anything I could do.

P.S.: It seems like it´s really about time I saw my girlfriend again Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:47 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:
SillySod wrote:

Is he related to Thorpe?

or Mr T

Shocked

Its obvious now. Mr T and Thorpe are related.. should've realised sooner since it could well be Mr Thorpe.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 17:58 Reply with quote Back to top

and they both need a good fouling

Bone-Idol

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

def909 wrote:
That Cabal5 thingy looks really good! Two points though (you seem to be the type of guy who doesn´t mind contructive criticism): The witches boobs just don´t seem right to me. What she wears looks like one of those pushup-things, yet her boobs look like they´re pressed together from the side. Also, Bob´s chain doesn´t really look like it´s hanging around his neck. Overall though, it is much much better than anything I could do.

P.S.: It seems like it´s really about time I saw my girlfriend again Razz

Yes, it probably is... Wink

Curious to know...exactly what percentage of time did you spend looking at Bobs chain, and what percentage at Kaithalesse's breasts? Laughing

To answer questions though...Bobs chain is IMO, far too chunky to "hang"...its shape gets defined by how thick its links are, rather than gravity...he is also fat and muscular...(I imagine him as a lineman whose career was cut short through injury...maybe a breif stint as a coach referee?)

So it sits fairly wide over his kneck (or lack of it!) I agree you should see more of it extending behind around his shoulders, but he is a composite image...everything on separate layers...he can smile frown, celebrate a TD with his arms raised...(he can take off his cap too!)...given the limitations of this though, I dont wanna have to alter the chain for each pose...

As to the cleavage...is not a push-up bra...the steel plates are for protection...so I guess it would be the tight bodysuit underneath that pushes them together...

Though I hate to disappoint, she is an elf...she really doesn't have a huge cleavage...adolecent fantasies aside, I really couldn't condone a picture of an elf with a huge heaving cleavage. It just isn't right!

Am more concerned how it fits...does the studion layout look OK? Does it fit the screen OK, without too much page stretch? Is the detail OK? Suggestions appreciated!

They are not the only two presenters...theirs a Khemrian and a vampire...(The Graveyard Shift!) a skaven and a goblin...even a dwarf somewhere with a pint of Bugmans...(the vamp. is still in design...not sure if female or male more fun...)

OK...gotta ask...I know who Mr T is...but who the hell is "Thorpe"?
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr T
Thorpe

Habeli

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I got inspired by this thread and downloaded GIMP.

Then I tried it and created team icon for my new No-Block League team Boys and Lillies
have also made few padges for them

But for the prettiest pics, I think this is one of my finest =)

What do you think?
SillySod

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I forgot to let you know. My vampires are out of the WO and ready to meech again.

Falesh

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2008 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm starting to get something a bit more icon like, I still need to think up how to set it in an overall logo though.

Jump to: