33 coaches online • Server time: 13:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post DIBBL Awards
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
p4m

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

this i pretty precise prediction Wink
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

** Breaking news for the UI **

Assination attempt on the Flachpfeifens

Early this morning x-ray, OTS wonder and ace in the hole for Flach narrowly escaped a cunning assisination attempt. He was up early in the morning working out in the gym. Keeping the legs limber and ready for an all out sprint.

When he noticed the tread mill he was on started to smoke. Elctrical sparks started to fly. The mill reved up to over 20 MPH and sent the 80 LB rat flying against the wall. He was spread eagle, 4 ft off the ground and looked like a bug hitting a windshield, then he fell like a stone and hit his head against the bench press and was KO on the spot.

The Treadmill smoked, sent out electrical sparks and then blew up into 50 chunks of metal. x-ray was allmost killed but the bench press machine took the killing blow as a shard of metal was found 2 inches from his head imbeaded into a 50lb metal bench weight.

Rumors are flying on the would be assassin. The leading rumor right now is that a rival skaven team out of clan Riggens planted the bomb. Seems those Skaven are a jealous lot. Rata Blanca maybe?

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 18:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well besides the point X-Ray is female, the report is correct!

We are currently taken prisoner - for safety reasons - yeah... stupid Elves... altogether...!

but our own intelligence HQ sent the best men...erm... rats to prove Or...erm... any suspecious figure could have done it.! Yar

and to prevent any rumors, Rata Blance would never ever do such a novice job. Dagger in the back - for sure, fallen into spiked pit trap - clear, poisoned water - alright : That would have been done successfully by Rata Blanca!
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

** Anarchy at the UI **

I left the scene of the assisnation attempt on x-ray and headed over to the HQ of Fleetfoot to get a statment when I ran into a wall of security forces who have surrounded the Fleetfoot HQ. A massive show down of High Elf security forces and the fans of the Fleetfoot who have surrounded their HQ in defense.

Mass anarchy is on the streets as security forces and Fleetfoot hooligans are attempting to track down 2ED ninja assasins who have made multiple attempts on the Fleetfoot players. Up to this point 2 assistant coaches, the water boy and the snotling jock strap laundry cleaner are all reported dead. All the players have armed themselves with choppas and are supposidly "holed up" in a pent house suite waiting for another ninja assasin to come crashing through a window or crawl out of a ventilation port.

Accodring to officials 5 2ED ninja assasins are dead and another 4 are being pursued on roof tops.

I will keep everyone up to date on the pursuit of these ninjas.

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2013 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Dirty jock straps could definitely tip the scales - who wants that chafing every time they move?
Qaz

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2013 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratz to Malmir for winning the UI Well done and gratz on the 3rd major victory

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
SvenS

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2013 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats!

SL
Tremendous

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2013 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

p4m wrote:
this i pretty precise prediction Wink

That was a pretty awesome prediction! Milford - seer extraordinaire!!

Congrats to Malmir on the win and to both for an awesome final!
Malmir

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2013 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys - had some luck on the way through, but I think most teams that win a major would have to say that.
 Jump to: