84 coaches online • Server time: 20:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 06, 2011 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

The only real answer is more people playing a wider variety of teams.

A less rigid scheduler would help too. Even at low TV I'm getting a lot of rematches. That's not C-POMB moaning the opponents didn't have much C-POMB and the coaches are nice guys too. Wink

I wonder if it would help if I stripped claw races out of the Box Premiership Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2011 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

There will be no Conference in season III?
I found no reference around.

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2011 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this still on-going Koadah?

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2012 - 10:10 Reply with quote Back to top

After a long absence I'm back to business. A bit late to do anything this season with just 2 weeks remaining but I'll try. Not with the Black-watch though, they have been seen heading towards the desert in an attempt to grab the Crown of Sand.

OOC: Okis I admit this is also a bump to a half death thread. Join the human league!!
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2012 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everybody! Season 5 just finished and we have two new champions.
nufflehatesme won the Premiership crown. The Inglorius Followers smashed several clawpombers, claiming the human pride in the Box.
The Conference has been the reign of Aflo, the first coach to win back to back titles in league history with his Bayernhoff Bengals.
Season 6 is already started, what are you waiting to apply?
Salute to RC, currently holding the lead in the Conference with the fresh new Team Helstorm.
In the Premiership, it seems that Aflo decided to lead his guys against the former contenders.
Updates coming in the next days!
Aflo

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2012 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Excerpt from The Altdorf Press – 10th Pflugzeit 2522

Reporter: We’re joined today by Blood Bowl sensation, star player and team captain of the Bayernhoff Bengals, twice times winners of the Blackbox human league conference the one and only-

Max: HA! Get on with it you weak kneed gimp all covered in silk like a pair of wench’s knickers!

R: Er, yes, we-

Max: It’s ME: Max Schmerz! BOOM! What does Schmerz mean?

R: I’ve heard it’s-

M: It means POWER, like a dwarf POWER drill, that’s me BOOM!

R: Indeed and what a pleasure it is to have you here Herr Schmerz.

M: Less of a pleasure seeing as the network couldn’t manage to get their hands on a foxy female reporter, right dork? Of course with a chin like that I could just throw a wig on you, bend you over that mic stand and show you what’s what HA!

R:…Moving swiftly forward, Herr Schmerz all your fans in the Empire and abroad are clamouring to know what made you absent from the Bayernhoff’s most recent match and what exactly these new picts displaying your new uniform are really all about?

M: Well you see you little dweeb even a legend like myself can sometimes get off his game. I was slipping mac, not playing to my usual standards which by the way are extremely damn high! There are some rumours going round the wives of Altdorf that as well as being more hung than a carthorse that I was somehow injured in the game against some puny amazons – women – HA! Well they’re right about the first thing BOOM! But the second is a down...right... lie.

R:…erm…Mr Schmerz are you alright? You’re shaking and have gone all red could the medical team get you-

M: BAH! The POWER drill needs no medicine it just makes me MAD!!

R: Oh, oh Sigmar... he’s just thrown the desk out of the window, Max has thrown the desk out of the window...

M: That’s better, if it wasn’t that tacky piece of garbage it was you so you can thank me later! HA! It’s all lies you puny squib. No one hurts MAX SCHMERZ, it just doesn’t happen. It was only when I was on the field with those buxom beauties that I realised I needed some me time. I left the pitch there and then found the nearest zeppelin to Lustria and hired a team of amazons for my own purposes HA, BOOM! Yeh we lost that match but like I told the chief it’s for the greater good because now the Maxinator is back on top form and ready to do what he does best: score touchdowns and BANG! HAHA!

R: Fascinating. And what about these posters that are the talk of the city?

M: It was when I was facing those little girls and nursing a raging hard on that I thought to myself ‘Max, why are you wearing all this bullshit padding? Max you’re untouchable and after all armour’s for homos’. So I ripped off that jockstrap, frisbeed my shoulder pads right at the ref’s face and vowed they’d never darken this perfect bod ever again! HA! Max is back honey the Bengals are back, and this time we're not after the limp Conference title, this time we're going for the Premiership!

R: Right, ok, so you’d make yourself a liability to the rest of your team just to stroke your own massively inflated ego?

Unfortunately the interview was unexpectedly terminated at this point as our reporter's spine was broken in 7 places. Herr Schmerz is currently being investigated by the Altdorf Metropolitan police for grevious bodily harm. Get the full story tomorrow in a special edition of the Altdorf Press.

------------------------------------
DonnyRainboe

Post   Posted: May 30, 2012 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

With an epic sprint of 9 games 3 days sees the Drifters sit on top of the Conference table with a record of 13 wins and 3 draws. The Drifters aggressive defense only conceded 6 touchdowns whilst the offense racked up an impressive 38 touchdowns over the 16 game sprint.

Thanks to the Murker for giving me the idea about finishing the 16 games before the end of the month.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: May 30, 2012 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Grats Donny. I don't see anyone able to match your sprint, you are headed to the Hall of Fame.
Stay tuned for the end of season report!

Post   Posted: May 30, 2012 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

so, when are humans loosing the "forlorn" label?

Post   Posted: May 30, 2012 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:
so, when are humans loosing the "forlorn" label?

Maybe when we get 10-20 completed Sprints Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2012 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Hall of Fame updated with Season 6 winners!

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2012 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Joined with a new Human team. (Is this still running?)

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2012 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

im trying with humans to bag a major but im not good enough to amanage that yet
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2012 - 21:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Application accepted.
We run all the time, here is Season 7!

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2012 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool, thanks. I reckon it'll take me a while to get above TV1600 though, with my sporadic playing habits Smile