27 coaches online • Server time: 01:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
pac

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

razta wrote:
Terminators 0-4 MA6 ST5 AG3 AV11 Block, Dodge, Stand Firm, Thick Skull, Regenerate

Now that you mention it, all Marines should have Regenerate (and Thick Skull), to reflect their superhuman healing powers. They still get an apoth too (Medics).
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:05
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I love them and think we need not discuss anymore, just reopen DivX and move straight into playtesting. They will deepen out the niche Khemri/Ogres have created.

Also joshshott has just 'shott' to the top of my favorite people here. Stunningly perceptive guy.

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

joshshott wrote:
I gave you a suggestion, I posted a link written, Im pretty sure, by the Creator of the game Jarvis... and it has team building guidelines/rules. Read, adjust your team accordingly, then try comming up with a team that would fit your backstory.

I read that link, don't vampires break Jervis' own rules?

I think you should stop being a hater, you're making me very sad Sad
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

joshshott wrote:
OKay... orbital barrage? I give up... you cant be serious? I win the kick off, I recieve, first turn I orbital barrage your intire team, 50% of your team on average is CAS, the rest are stunned or KO. THATS a great, well rounded team. No really.... have fun beating up noobs on table top with that, but I garauntee you will never see it in play here.

woah josh your posts are so straight away from the point... your guidline is not that good at all.... every big guy should have strengh and general acess? cmon... thats a little overpowered... ok the spacemarines have that too but its the concept of the team and the way they are build... you should put more respect into, when someone like gebannus states a serious idea for a team.
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed. Do you think joshshott could sell me a discount sarcasm detector?
Full working order, naturally....
Very Happy

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
JimmyBlitz

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Those guidelines were written before general access was taken away from big guys, it's just a guideline. I'm sorry if I took it to a personal level. I like the idea, the back story, but I think the team is unbalanced, as well as the Idea of Orbital barriage. The teleport could work, but has the potential to be unbalanced as well. Also, Vampires do break the guidelines, but also have a negative trait(OFAB) Combined with av 7 Thralls that get attacked by the vampires, there is atleast a trade off.
Curro

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

IMHO, 90K per rerroll is a bit expensive for elite troops like the space marines. Shouldn't they get the 8 rerrolls from start for free, as they are highly qualified/trained "players"?
pac

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Curro wrote:
IMHO, 90K per rerroll is a bit expensive for elite troops like the space marines. Shouldn't they get the 8 rerrolls from start for free, as they are highly qualified/trained "players"?

Well, remember, marines are great soldiers but they only play BB in their spare time. They're amateurs, really (as the weaknesses of their proposed list reflect). So let's not go overboard here! Wink

Last edited by pac on %b %06, %2007 - %14:%Feb; edited 2 times in total
JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Eldar

0-2 Seer 9 3 6 9 Block, Dodge, Leap, VLL, Pass Block, Leader GAS 60k
0-4 Howling Banshee 10 3 6 8 Block, Dodge, Frenzy, Leap, Dauntless, Horns, Side Step GAS 50k
0-12 Fire Dragons 8 4 4 10 Block, Dodge, Guard GAS 30k

RR 40k

Big Guy 0-1 Avatar 4 9 1 10 Block, Break Tackle, Guard, Stand Firm Claw, RSC, Indestructible* GASPPh Free
*Indestructible, any time anyone blocks the avatar their dice automatically become attacker down, avatars blocks automatically becomer defender down. Avatar cannot fail dodges or GFI.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.

Last edited by JockMcRowdy on %b %06, %2007 - %14:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah. I have a much better idea Jock.

Guard.

0-2 Leman Russ Battle Tanks 5 7 1 11 Deathroller, Mighty Blow, Block, Blunderbuss, Bombadier GS 120k
0-2 Commisar 6 4 3 8 GS Block, Dauntless 50k
0-50 Guard 6 3 3 7 G 30k

Special Rule: Guard can have as many guard on the field as are available, ignoring the rule of 11!

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
JimmyBlitz

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

you forgot a price on the avatar
Curro

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Well, remember, marines are great soldiers but they only play BB in their spare time. They're amateurs, really (as the weaknesses of their proposed list reflects). So let's not go overboard here!

Aha, now I see the point. Ok, then
Gebannus

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Stay tuned for my next team, i'm still working on it.
Adeptus Mechanicus
pac

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Gebannus wrote:
Stay tuned for my next team, i'm still working on it.
Adeptus Mechanicus

I hope they'll have Titans! (?)
Curro

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2007 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

Bah. I have a much better idea Jock.

Guard.

0-2 Leman Russ Battle Tanks 5 7 1 11 Deathroller, Mighty Blow, Block, Blunderbuss, Bombadier GS 120k
0-2 Commisar 6 4 3 8 GS Block, Dauntless 50k
0-50 Guard 6 3 3 7 G 30k

Special Rule: Guard can have as many guard on the field as are available, ignoring the rule of 11!

Underpowered. Give Guard to the guards (logical Rolling Eyes ) and change the number of guards available for a team to 0-300 (the field would be so empty with only 50, me thinks....)
 Jump to: