40 coaches online • Server time: 10:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What is your worst fear?
Having ColdFun shoved where it should not be shoved
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Friend Computer may not be my friend
26%
 26%  [ 12 ]
Communism
41%
 41%  [ 19 ]
Bots with RED lasers
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
A world without FunBall
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
The shrill voice of clonebot RT5W
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

kwèk

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

What's not to like abouth communism?

The thing I fear the most is money. Cause money is the biggest and most lifewrecking drug in the world.

After that I fear radicals. Those guys who are not open for annything except there own ideas.

After those 2 I fear the slumbering masses. Who can be turned against you with 1 good TV broadcast. Not because you did something, but just because someone else told them you did something.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
His lack of paticipation thus far is a potential danger to the Fun enviroment ... and I think he's a Commie!

DukeTyrion wrote:
He has shown the minimal level of paticipation

DukeTyrion wrote:
His lack of paticipation thus far is a potential danger to the Fun enviroment

/me raises an eyebrow and smiles
Now, this is Funny!
Fellow citizen, care to spell participation properly?

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:32 Reply with quote Back to top

(Oh, the woes of copying and pasting previous lines and not spotting the typo's) >.<
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

(one thing while we're at off-topic: I'll be away from keyboard from 19 bbtime to 9 am bbtime every day... I expect the game to rage during the evenings, but I won't be there. Please don't use my RL against me in Paranoia. That's it. Sorry for the offtopic SillySod)

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
(one thing while we're at off-topic: I'll be away from keyboard from 19 bbtime to 9 am bbtime every day... I expect the game to rage during the evenings, but I won't be there. Please don't use my RL against me in Paranoia. That's it. Sorry for the offtopic SillySod)

<i>(while we are at it should we log work / sleep times.. as ive already been caught out due to the W-O-R-K word ! ) offtopic also sorry!)</i>
Soulmask

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I am in the concern that people want to report Veron-V-RON. He has Violet clearance, clearly meaning he earns the trust of The Computer.
Plus, his ginger hair is an infinitly exploitable source of fun! I think some of you suffer of SOM(sub-obligatory-moral).
If you think it is your case, feel free to ask me for chemical moral enhancers. Because SOM is TREASON!

Gather aroun' , it's joke time:

A man went to visit his brother. Arriving at his place, he went in amazement when he saw him playing funball with his cat. Has he was watching the game in astonishment, he yells: "I cannot believe my eyes! That's the smartest cat I've ever seen."
- Nah, bro, believe your eyes. Trust me, or I'll start to think your a COMMIE MUTANT COCKROACH!
- I trust you almost like I trust The Computer, Bro! How is your cat that smart? How fun!
- He ain't smart, he keeps fouling with the eye.
- Hahahahaha!

Ok, another one just for kicks.
How many Commies it takes to screw a lightbulb?
-10. One to screw the lightbulb. Nine to shout: Holy mother of RaptorJesus, we are atheists!

Change: This joke is funny. The fun is on non-sense. Laugh it!

Last edited by Soulmask on %b %04, %2009 - %23:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Chewie

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings fellow researchers.

I trust your day was spent as productively as mine, as that would be fun.

What does violet and ginger have in common? Both are derived from red. What are communists? Red. What is the colour of non fun? Red. I told you my day was fun! Smile
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Traitor Report Removal Form

Un-report Chee-O-EEE

He has shown the minimal level of participation
spiggle

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Dannyboy wrote:

-10. One to screw the lightbulb, and nine to shout: Holy mother of RaptorJesus, we are atheists!

Telling Communist jokes.

I suspect we have our first communist.

Only someone with such in dept knowledge as Dann-Y-BOI could tell such a joke.

<b> Traitor Report Form </b>
Dann-Y-BOI

<b> Manditory Bonus Evidence </b>

Telling communist jokes. The level of detail in the joke can only indicate a communist in our ranks and as a loyal servant of the computer and a troubleshooter, i feel its my duty to report such a blatant act of communism

Get Orcs Out of Faction.
veron

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Traitor Report Form
==============

Name of Accusing Citizen: Veron-V-RON

Names of Accused Citizens:

Jan-R-TTS
Foul-Y-KGM

Nature of Accusation:

[X] Wrongful Accusation of Treason
[X] Communist Activities
[X] Conspiracy

Mandatory Bonus Evidence:

Citizens Jan-R-TTS and Foul-Y-KGM have in this daycycle accused Veron-V-RON to be a mutant. Accusation was based on the color of Veron-V-RON's hair color (ginger). Veron-V-RON has served The Computer faithfully, and The Computer in his infinite wisdow has rewarded Veron-V-RON with the clearance code of Violet. The Computer does not make mistakes. The Computer would have never given citizen Veron-V-RON the security clearence of Violet if there was ANY doubt the citizen could have links to communism, or if he would be a mutant. Therefore, my only conclusion can be that citizens Jan-R-TTS and Foul-Y-KGM are indeed communist themselves, trying to overthrow The Computer from power.

Last edited by veron on %b %04, %2009 - %20:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Wyrmtainter

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoever attacks Happiness Officer is, to my opinion, suspicious. Does he have any grudge against Happiness and Fun? If so, he, whoever claims proof of treason in the position of Happiness Officer, is in itself a traitor to Fun and Friend Computer.

I therefore submit this form.

Traitor Report Form
<b>Spig-G-Lee</b>

Mandatory Bonus Evidence:
Accusing Happiness Officer of communism without proper proof at hand, thus, trying to take away the Officer, named by our Friend Computer, who takes care of Fun and Happiness. With such a position as troubleshooter, Spig-G-Lee SHOULD take double precautions before speaking against a fellow citizen.
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

/me makes further notes in his datalog.
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 21:30 Reply with quote Back to top

veron wrote:
Traitor Report Form
Citizens Jan-R-TTS and Foul-Y-KGM have in this daycycle accused Veron-V-RON to be a mutant.

I just called them as I see them. Based on the Facts we have been given by the all might and Fun CPU.

Just sign this. It's Fun:

"Foul-Y-KGM hands Veron-V-RON the <b>Register Mutation</b> form"

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2009 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

spiggle wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:

-10. One to screw the lightbulb, and nine to shout: Holy mother of RaptorJesus, we are atheists!

Telling Communist jokes.

I suspect we have our first communist.

Only someone with such in dept knowledge as Dann-Y-BOI could tell such a joke.

Dann-Y-BOI

Telling communist jokes. The level of detail in the joke can only indicate a communist in our ranks and as a loyal servant of the computer and a troubleshooter, i feel its my duty to report such a blatant act of communism

SOM!! If you knew better, the humor of my joke is on non-sense. I actually Laugh of the communists. What is truly suspicious, is that you are tottaly not laughing! This is tottaly unfun behavior, being unfun is TREASON.
Reporting traitors is fun!
Spig-G-LEE
Has happiness Officer, I can notice the lack of happiness of troubleshooter Spig-G-LEE. Being unfun or having SOM(Sub-obligatory-moral) is TREASON.
SillySod

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2009 - 00:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Silly-U-SOD wrote:
Ok, I've got alot of PMs which is great stuff Very Happy

However I've been pretty busy sleeping/bowling/tournament organising so I've only been able to answer a few of the questions posed. I'll count everything up after the tournaments have been organised... do bear with me though as theres alot to count. 1.00am is the official deadline but fully reporting the results might take me until 1.30ish so please be patient. After I've finished everything else I'll try to answer all the questions.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
 Jump to: