16 coaches online • Server time: 07:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you like this better then LRB6?
yes
13%
 13%  [ 12 ]
no
78%
 78%  [ 71 ]
equally like/dislike
8%
 8%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 91

latulike

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2012 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

spinball wrote:
The reason for the change of the orc and human lineman was to make them seem more like NFL type of linemen...Slower and less agile but overall tougher (how often do you see a lineman handle the ball in football really?). However leaving the others alone represented that not everyone has the same approach

It still doesn't make sense, because BB linemen are way different that NFL... Because in that case, you'd have to give +ST to those -AG linemen since they are over 300 lbs in NFL compared to an avg of 220/230 for the others.

To my opinion, too many changes for too many races, some lose their real profile too, ex.: Orcs blitzers way too speedy.
Beerox

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2012 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting thoughts, I'd say this discussion is better split up somehow. Too much to digest in one discussion, people are giving points on 24 different things in one thread. Although 24 threads would be a bit much too Smile
Mattius

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2012 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Beerox wrote:
Interesting thoughts, I'd say this discussion is better split up somehow. Too much to digest in one discussion, people are giving points on 24 different things in one thread. Although 24 threads would be a bit much too Smile

Well end of the day nothing is going to happen. Is more just a blast of steam for them things that bug us in CRP.

Another i'd like to add to my last post regarding vamps. I think scoring on blood lust should be allowed and no blood lust on getting up. Not biggies but something to add.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2012 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Can you currently score on blood lust with this client?
SvenS

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2012 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Not without having a thrall to feed on down there! =)

SL
blader4411

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2012 - 08:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Those changes make my eyes burn Sad

Spinball, are you Galak in disguise?

-Blader
jimimothybodles

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2012 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:

jimimothybodles wrote:
boosting ogres is unnecessary.

Shocked

the team might need a boost. but the ogres don't. you need more of them, or faster snotlings (for half decent chance at TTM TDs).. but don't change the actual ogres stats/skills/whatever.

Mattius

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2012 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

jimimothybodles wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:

jimimothybodles wrote:
boosting ogres is unnecessary.

Shocked

the team might need a boost. but the ogres don't. you need more of them, or faster snotlings (for half decent chance at TTM TDs).. but don't change the actual ogres stats/skills/whatever.

I think giving them Gobos back would be fair enough.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2012 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

My thoughts on dwarf changes:

I like Stand Firm on dwarf longbeards/blockers fluff-wise, but it seems very overpowered to me. Removing tackle is interesting thought, maybe adding Dauntless or reducing costs to 60k (or even not change costs while boosting the positionals a bit).

I don't like the fast, lighter armored blitzers at all... two runners with stats like that are enough. AV 8 is for a dwarf with (very) light armor, why should blitzers be like that?

I'd change Block on troll slayers to Juggernaut - read that suggestion and still love it (fluff-wise).

Sure Feet on runners is a nice idea for the runners - not to strong but would add up nicely.

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2012 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

An interesting list of changes some will be good some will be bad few if any will happen.

But why change the High Elf positional names back to their outdated Warhammer equivalents. The Blood Bowl world is different if parallel, the generic names Blitzer, Catcher, & Thrower are much more logical. The titles should be connected to the game & nothing else.