17 coaches online • Server time: 07:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2005 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
I lived in London briefly.... Ok, I lied, I lived in New Town Harlow briefly. Our inferiority complex is funny.... A lot of Canadian humour is self-deprecating, but the "notamerica" thing is more like..... Irish being called English, Belgians being called French, Austrians being called German.... We have this thing about dis-liking that which is closest to us. Actually, I think there is a whole thread onthis somewhere....

no no no no Belgians cannot be mistaken for frenchies. That's impossible! It's like mistaking a New Yorker for a texan farm man.

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2005 - 00:20 Reply with quote Back to top

My favorite one that saved me was virus. My opponant had a team full of nigglys. The player and team had me dead to rights till that popped up. After the virus benched all of his players but 6, I was able to win the game easily.
Menikmati

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2005 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone ever got saved by palmed coin?

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2005 - 09:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

anyone ever got saved by palmed coin?

me, when I bet on heads&tails that I´d win the match.
 Jump to: