17 coaches online • Server time: 06:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Elfball... where are...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2006 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't give me boo's Wink

The actual score is now on the table. I will make a wrap up of Round 3 later tonight or today, and some pre-game stuff for Cross-Division games.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2006 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Less Human Than Human places a bounty on Silver Oak Sentinels Wardancer. It's up to someone else to bounty up the other leaping fairy.

Our 3rd straight NFL victory. And although onion got the score correct, it was actually us going up 2-0 on a failed pass in the 2nd half before the elves got on the board.

The board of governors was not too happy about giving up our 1st TD of the year. Added to that, the insult of having a bounty placed on our Werewolf just because he scored created added pressure for retribution.

So after much deliberation it was decided by a 5-2 vote that a bounty would be placed on the head of the only being to score against us thus far, #2 Terrik Witchbane. May he one day leap to his death.

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2006 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

NFL Primetime, Round 3

Ok, last round of the first part is over. Every team faced all the other teams in their divisions, so now we can look which teams are on top and which not.

Hammerheim, Division A

In the first game, Breakthrough Bears tried to get their first win against Fluffy Little Terrors. Despite the good bragging and training, Bears are still looking their first NFL touchdown as they lost 3-0.

The second game featured classic Amazons vs. Dwarves game, as Brajilian Goddess return went against Deeprock Stonegrinders. It seems that Nuffle was looking this game, as the reports say that Amazons got lucky as they won 2-0. After the game many dwarves said that revenge will be theirs on the next meeting.

Hammerheim, Division B

On the first game between Pastry Products and Friends and Sackett Clan everyone was looking if the halflings would continue their tie record. But before even all the fans were seated, the whole Halfling team just walked out of the stadium. Coach was yelling "I promise, you will get the snack, but we have to play first! I'm sorry that I forgot it!", but stubborn flings went to the nearest McDonuts. So Sackett Clan took their first victory!

On the other game the whole graveyard was invited, as two Undead teams faced each other. Bichos del Sistema and Contract from below had a tight game, and it was decided by a late fumble. So Contract from below won 2-1.

Bloodsville, Division A

Only one game was played on this division, as Valhalla Valkyries and Sylivan Assassians both never showed up to the stadium. With some waiting, referee had no other option but to coin toss the game, and Assassians won it. Right after the game something odd happened in the NFL headquarters. All the paper, documents and things about Assassians were lost. The rumors say that there was some magic involved, but the Gnomes of NFL are investigating about it. We hope to hear soon what has happened, and are the Assassians able to continue or not.

On the only played game, Tin Knockers looked for 3rd win against slipslidinaway. The game ended 2-2, without a single casualty. Gnomes of NFL are investigating on this game too, as it seems to be odd that Dwarves can't injure a single Elf.

Something odd going on in Bloodsville, it seems...

Bloodsville, Division B

On 3rd round we had a game between Thorgrim's Slaughterers and Sledmonton Norse-kemos. The Norse-kemos were a big underdog for this game, but it was a tight one. It ended 2-1 for Slaughterers, but some of their scores were a bit lucky. At least that was what Norse-kemos Coach said after the game. This game was too without any casulties, so NFL Gnomes have again something to investigate. Orcs vs. Norse, 0 cas. Sounds strange. Too strange...

The other game was Less Human than Human facing Silver Oak Sentinels. Humans won 3-1, and the player who scored for Sentinels, Terrik Witchbane, got Bounty Hunt on him! So think twice before scoring against these Humans.

So in the overall first part of season went pretty good. Only one true forfeited game. There is some gap between the top and bottom teams, but anything can happen. Remember that you get points fro Bounties you have declared, if someone else collects them. 4 games left before Playoffs.

And we had some good amount of Bounty Hunts, still waiting to see who collects the first one. Remember that injuring that player gives you tournament points, so don't hesitate to use a little boot or crowd push. Someone wants them to be hurt, and don't you all just love to make each other happy?

And it seems that we need another replacement for Bloodsville Division A. If you have a friend with a suitable team (under TR135), tell him/her/it to contact me. I'll make a public announcement about replacement tomorrow, if no one contacts me before that.

Last edited by Kyyberi on %b %20, %2006 - %22:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
RC

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2006 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

In the cross division game between the Sacket Clan and Brajilian Goddess return, things did not go so well for the chaos team. Infact it was very close to a disaster. Still the Coach is happy for the skills and the money eraned and the fact that the teams recived no perm injuries. I would like to nominate Alejandro for a bounty hunt, http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=2116533
Almost all of the players in the Brasilian team deserves a kick in the groin, but specificaly this one.

Here is the link for the match http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1287465

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2006 - 07:34 Reply with quote Back to top

4th game and 4th victory for the Goddess against a violent (but unlucky) chaos team.

A boutny is declared against Tell Sackett for making two early casualty in the game including n apoth death (and I hate playing 12 turns without apoth)

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2006 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Bichos del Sistema has played against Breakthrough Bears. The result was a 2:2 draw, scored in the last second for the Bichos del Sistema.
Here is the match report http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1292318

I want to proclame a bounty against Tesla, for scoring a TD and for being too fast for my poor undies :'(

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2006 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Woot! Our first non-loss! And our first 2 TD's!

Report: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1292318

I'd love to declare a bounty on the Undead fan who threw rocks all game, but on the basis it would be tough to single him out, I'll settle for the Ghoul Nirrty: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=1703441 who scored as time expired to pull back the tie.
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2006 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

The Drakwald Nightmares entered the league in modest fashion with a 2-2 tie against the Norse-kemos. After a rough start, they were able to remove the ogre and a couple of other players, and once they had a bit of a numerical advantage, they were able to come back in good form and tie it up. They had a chance to take the win, but once the ball was clear a nervous rookie fumbled it away. Still, it technically improves upon the 1-0-2 record we inherited, and I can't argue with the skill rolls! At any rate, the NFL fans seem to like them.
Xenon

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2006 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Cross Divisional Match Report
Fluffy Little Terrors vs Pastry Products & Friends
3 vs 0

The "Fluffy little terrors" didn't fear their stunty foe and went into the game brimming with confidence.
With the treemen breaking almost as many halflings as the terrors it was like they were playing with them! Frankly this match was easy for the terrors who just didn't let up and managed to find time whilst scoring 3 TDs and 7 cas to collect the league's first bounty, "Teacle Tart" may he rest in pieces!

BOUNTY COLLECTED
Treacle Tart

11 SPPs + RIP = 3 x 2 =6 points
3 points for the Terrors
3 points for "Bichos del Sistema"

Back to the hard work of dwarves, zons and humans. Then the play offs Wink
Kanzo

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2006 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Xenon wrote:
Cross Divisional Match Report
Fluffy Little Terrors vs Pastry Products & Friends
3 vs 0

The "Fluffy little terrors" didn't fear their stunty foe and went into the game brimming with confidence.
With the treemen breaking almost as many halflings as the terrors it was like they were playing with them! Frankly this match was easy for the terrors who just didn't let up and managed to find time whilst scoring 3 TDs and 7 cas to collect the league's first bounty, "Teacle Tart" may he rest in pieces!

BOUNTY COLLECTED
Treacle Tart

11 SPPs + RIP = 3 x 2 =6 points
3 points for the Terrors
3 points for "Bichos del Sistema"

Back to the hard work of dwarves, zons and humans. Then the play offs Wink
weeee!!! die die dirty Treacle Tart!!! Ponts for me! wohoooo!!

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2006 - 15:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry guys, but my flings will be retiring now. down to TS68 is pointless to continue. Sorry to bum out in the middle of a tourney but I am just handing free spps to whoever I play.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2006 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok ladies and gents, it's time to look at what has happened during the Cross-Division Round.

Breakthrough Bears vs. Bichos del Sistema

Tight game, where Bears took the lead on the final turns. Couldn't hold on to it, and the game ended 2-2. After the game both Coaches threw some Bounty Hunts on each others teams. If these two meet in the playoffs, there might be some unresolved matters...

Brajilian Goddess return vs. Sackett Clan

4-0 win for Brajilian Goddess return. Expected, as they were 49 TS ahead of Sackett Clan. After the game Sackett Clan got Bounty Hunt on their player, so despite of the easy looking win for Brajilians, Sackett's made some efforts in the game.

Fluffy Little Terrors vs. Pastry Products and Friends

Game ended 3-0 for Terrors, and cas was 7-1 for them too. Little flings got beaten up for good. And in this game, the first Bounty Hunt collected in NFL history went to Terrors and Coach Xenon. Might be that there will be an award named after Treacle Tart, who died in the field.

After the game Coach PeteW gave a sad announcement, as he had to pull his flings from the NFL. It seems that the little fellows got bored with this ball thing. But after a quick meeting with NFL officials, Coach PeteW is taking his back up team to the Hammerheim Division. No more easy score against tiny fatsos, this time there will be a horde of undead. Welcome Brians!, and good luck for race to the playoffs.

Drakwald Nightmares vs. Sledmonton Norse-kemos

First game in NFL for the Nightmares, and they pulled a 2-2 tie against Norse-kemos. It seems that the NFL fans haven't found Nightmares yet, as no one really know besides the coaches that what was the game like. Nightmares won cas 4-2, and there has been some talking about them. Will they be the new cometh in NFL or not? Time will tell...

Da Lionz vs. Less Human than Human

Another first appearance in NFL, as the Lionz faced up with one of the best bets for NFL winner, Less Human than Human. Newcomers stormed in, and got a 2-2 tie against the Division leaders. Some experts think that Less Human than Humans should be glad that they even got a tie, as the game was all Lionz.

Coach Mully set a Bounty Hunt on Lionz brightest star, HartFang.

3 games are still unplayed, 2 of them have been given some extra time. The other one is delayed as there was some really old information on Group Page, so the Admin takes the fault.

New schedule for those last 3 Divisional games will be made right after these 3 games are played/forfeited. I think that this will be at monday, so there will be a week for the next round. I hope that this is enough, please make sure that as soon as you know your opponent, you contact him. Don't let it wait for the final days.

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2006 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Fluffly Little Terrors vs Brajilian Goddess return
round 2

These Amazons really put the terrors in their place on this one.
Managing to stay in the game for the majority of the 1st half was the best that these guys could manage. By then they were running scared! The 2nd half saw most of the team running off the pitch clutching at minor wounds ensuring that they escaped the clutches of these fearsome women. Who said they're scared of mice, this team knows that's rubbish!
Xenon

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2006 - 22:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Fluffly Little Terrors vs Brajilian Goddess return
round 2

These Amazons really put the terrors in their place on this one.
Managing to stay in the game for the majority of the 1st half was the best that these guys could manage. By then they were running scared! The 2nd half saw most of the team running off the pitch clutching at minor wounds ensuring that they escaped the clutches of these fearsome women. Who said they're scared of mice, this team knows that's rubbish!

The terrors would like to put another bounty on these women the more of them dead the better, maybe they won't reach the play offs if they're all dead!

BOUNTY ON Juliano
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2006 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Well well, we need 2 replacements, one of them ASAP. And for European timezone. If you have a reliable friend in FUMBBL, feel free to ask them to join. Other replacement would have 3 games left, and the other one 2. I would be glad to find at least a replacement for that 3 game spot (Hammerheim Division A). The spot in Division B might go unfilled, giving forfeits to those last 2 games.

So if any of you might now a suitable coach, tell him to apply to Group Page, TR135 max. Chance to get a glimpse of NFL, and be in good shape for Season 2.