32 coaches online • Server time: 01:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:
<i>'Jack. Hmmm...I think...well, I'm pretty sure it was yesterday night when I was kidnapped...hmm...not sure if kidnapped but something happened, I can't remember...but it must have been yesterday. Yes. Yesterday was friday. Today must be saturday.'</i>

<i>"How do you know we haven't been out for longer than a day?"</i>

Last edited by Walks_in_the_Sun on %b %25, %2006 - %23:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:

"How do you know we haven't been out for longer than a day?"

<i>'Hmmm...I don't know. I can't remember what happened but I remember it was yesterday night. Yesterday night I was doing hmm...training. I can't really remember what happened after that.'</i>
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Walks_in_the_Sun wrote:
SchwipSchwap wrote:
<i>'Jack. Hmmm...I think...well, I'm pretty sure it was yesterday night when I was kidnapped...hmm...not sure if kidnapped but something happened, I can't remember...but it must have been yesterday. Yes. Yesterday was friday. Today must be saturday.'</i>

"How do you know we haven't been out for longer than a day?"

You are not hungry... yet.
Hunger will start to annoy you when I receive all my PMs! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

SNAP! And with that, Purp le Goo, handsome devil and 3 time World Professional Tango Dancing Champion was awake. As his eyes adjusted to the cool, green light of the world around him, his mind sparked to life. Where the hell was he? The silence all around him was deafening, and the bruise above his left temple was throbbed in time with his quickening heartbeat.

Think. Dammit.

The last evening he had spent teaching some flavour of the month celebrity the basics of ballroom dance. She was all whitened teeth and chest implants, but that mattered not. Since the world of professional tango dancing had been overtaken by the long overdue disco revival, gigs were few and far between. He took what he could get. Five years it had been since his last television appearance, and since confidently (and drunkenly) stating on the Jim Kelly prime time chat show that disco was indeed dead and gone, the 'phone had stopped ringing.

Once, he had a career, the money, the women, and now nothing. It had all gone, although his ravishing good looks and bottled tan remained.

He remembered driving home and flicking the light switch. He had poured himself a drink, fed the dog. Then the searing heat of a blunt instrument connecting with his head.... Then... Darkness.

And now he was here. He got up and took in his surroundings more clearly. The room he was perhaps 15 feet long, as wide and as high. A cube. In the centre of the faces of the walls was a hatch, and there was one in the ceiling, and one in the floor. All the surfaces were bathed in a cool, green glow.

He was alone.

As he twisted a random hatch his heart lept. People lay behind the mechanism. Maybe one of them knew why he was here, where 'here' was, and how he could get back to that bottle of scotch.

"Hello?"

Good luck and have fun to all. Wink
bobfeup

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everyone, the name is Bob.. i'm a cop and up untill now, i thought this could have something to do with my latest assignment.

Anyone knows where we are? Or more important, how do we get out of here? I could really go for a donut and a coffee.

Bob starts looking for something in his pockets...

BASTARDS!!!!.... not my smokes.. You'll pay for it.
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

WHERE AM I?!?!?!? GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!

Diabl0658 begins clawing at the walls as if trying to climb them, fails, and slides to the floor

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>"Son, there's ladders, you know."</i>
Jaded007

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2006 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Try the drains

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Erm.. What are you guys all doing here? In fact where is here?

You all look like you are making yourselves at home, what is this place? This isn't my workshop I know that much. Yeah right it's one of those reality T.V. shops isn't it? Where are the cameras, trust me guys there are always cameras somewhere. How else are they gonna watch us?

My friends call me Freak, i suppose you lot can call me that too. So what is the plan? Do we know what is the other side of these hatches
?

Freak walks over to a hatch and examines it.

It looks easy to open

Walks back to the middle of the room and sits down, waiting.
Plorg

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wakes up
Hi everyone,
I'm an autistic idiot savant hacker who can factor large numbers into their prime roots.
Howdy.
Zuul

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Zuul groggily reaches for the sliver of consciousness held out to him by that bright sparkle of light that must be a fairy. As his eyes open up he is confronted by gray walls, surrounded on all sides, encased in metal. He can hear sounds coming from outside of his range of sight. As he turns around, a small hatchway comes in to view from behind which he can hear the scratching sound.</i>

"Who's there and what do you want?" <i>he asks in a shaky voice.

The scratching stops and, obviously forced by whatever was on the other side, the portal swings open to reveal a large group of people all huddled in the adjoining cube</i>

"Where am I? My cows need milking and if I ain't there, then there's none else as who can do it."
Diabl0658

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

And im a car seller person who sells cars

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I se'z we gonna smash through dis 'ere wall, you 'umies can stand dere arguing, but I'z an Orc, and I'z going to get outta 'ere...

Thumps in da 'ead eh? I've seen far worse than you lot. Bloodbowl players, even 'umie ones, can take a lot more than you lousy bunch o' gitz.

You may be right though, some sort o' scientists must've been helping you guyz, cuz I don't need any, cuz I'z an Orc an' my skin is like armor.

So, anyone 'ere who might know somefing 'bout dis 'ere fing they call a prison? Cuz' I'z itching to pummel 'em...

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...
quota

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

(Who let an orc into the cube? Shocked)

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2006 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh the horror.. the endless blandness.. the walls, white as pure and innocent snow.. stretching on forever and ever.. cell after cell after cell, like a beehive.. a beehive of corrupted twisted thought.. a nightmare.. YES.. that must be it.. this is someones nightmare.. and I've slipped through the craks of the world.. faded from one reality to this..

evrywhere i turn, evry door I open another faceless and mindless horror awaits me.. there's noone to applaud my effeorts as i strive to live and noone to laugh at my misery and despair when my efforts are in vain.. this place doesnt care if i live or die.. and yet it is clearly designed for my death..

but.. wait.. what was that.. a voice.. human voices.. just beyond that door.. is it finally my tormentors who has choosen to reveal themselves.. or other animals just like myself, forced to run through this maze.. Come what may, anything is better than what i face now.. if these voices wish me harm.. atleast I'll have someone who cares what fate awaits me, ome way or another..

through craks i slip
praytell this ship
a place to be,
a place to go?
face faceless fears,
alone i know
what fate may come, I'll make amends
beyond this door my exile ends

Jump to: