40 coaches online • Server time: 23:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2006 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

If the points for a BH / non sticking SI is lowered to 25 the problem of BH being better than kills would be solved. Unfortunately that would amost half my existing points.
I also think that mng would give as mutch as a statdecrease, (the value of the player), and that would increase my points again!
Natakutoo

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Or simply say the minimum that can be earned from a permanent kill/stat decrease/niggle is 50 points, so even if you kill a 30k zombie you still get 50 points for it rather than 30.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2006 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Thats a good idea. That way you dont feel gipped when you SI a zombie. Which I have done twice.

Jeffro
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2006 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

What if I drop the BH, Regenerated injuries, to the lowest cost of a player (zombie) Which would be 30 points? The only thing is that SIs and Kills wouldnt be that important if a rookie was killed. Same as a BH.

Jeffro
Shrap

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2006 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

ok I just submitted my norse team for approval. Problem is it has been totally devastated during its first game vs a khemri team....which might have gone well for me had they not regened the first 3 cas I incured on them.
The Match http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1490991

My team is hosed. I'm thinking I'll start over with a new one it's so bad.
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2006 - 03:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Fourth game. A draw with 1 BH, 1 SI, and 1 kill... All gerenerated! 50+50+50+50 bringing me up to 850 points so far.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1491115
twells

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Draw, with 3 BH & 1 SI (non-regen, but also non-perm). 35 pts to start!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1491681

EDIT: Updated point calculations.

Last edited by twells on %b %01, %2007 - %22:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2006 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I changed the point system to make it much easier to keep track. Voice your opinions here or on a pm. Nothing is really set in stone and we can alaways change it back if needs be.

Jeffro
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1492637

Ok it was a bit of a thrall hunt, but since i was down to 9 ladies, and with a 97/94 rating it seemd ok this time. Next time i will go looking for bigger pickings again. With the new points system it works out as

20 win
15+15 2 dead
10 1 SI
-----
60 points.

The new system is easier, but i liked it when there was more incentive to kill a mummy. But as you say lets get a few more members and then sort out the points in a way that we can all agree on.
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I argree. It easy to use, that is good. But there should be some reward for mummies and other harder victims like startplayers or vampires.
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to claim another 60 points.

4 BH, 2 SI (one sticking -st on a mummy!) and a 2-0 victory.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1492787
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 17:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that vampires should be removed from our hunt-list. In fact, they are not undead against their will like other undead. They are also alot softer than the other dead teams, and dont deserve people hunting them to kill them like the others doo.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I think Vampires are a good team to play when you need a rebuilder. Which after playing mummie after mummie, you sometimes need. Abit of a cop-out, but there are still technically Undead. Thralls are tough for this group, when they are easier to kill. Really after its all said and done, nothing matters more than whooping Deadies. The points are just there to add a little more fun. Besides if we keep the points the way they are we can have monthly challenges.

I have some great ideas for next months Challenge. Ill post more when I name it and a different piggy backed point system. It has something to do with playing the most games against a specific race, and killing the most players of that said race. Ill let it be more of a surprise, and leave you with that. Other Challenges will include you can injure the most Mummies in a month. Simular stuff like that.

Im also going to update the points once or twice a week. FYI.

Jeffro
tattie5

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

PLayed my first game, got beat 4-0, 2MNG 1RIP. But i did kill a ghoul, not sure how the points systems works, ill get round to reading the forum someday.
Cheers
kemimutt

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2006 - 23:35 Reply with quote Back to top

You dont have to read the forum for that. It is all on the group page. You get 15 points for that game.
 Jump to: