31 coaches online • Server time: 11:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Nov 23, 2013 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

On top of that, the Nurgs just gave up, twice.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2013 - 18:15 Reply with quote Back to top

i think my game will be played tonigth!!! pick your stones for the oneturner!!
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2013 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Rafa and I have just scheduled for 2200 tonight! But please reserve your rocks for those beardy little buggers Wink
garyt1

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2013 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

4-0 Skaven win for Dr Death over Rafa's Brotherhood! Rabid Ruffians looking good.

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2013 - 08:09 Reply with quote Back to top

/booo

Dwarves out. Sad

Post   Posted: Nov 26, 2013 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like me and the peopleschamp should be playing Monday at 2200 bb time. Not looking good for the rats in this one
Jumboparagon

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2013 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Gravecity Nuffleboppers VS Rabid Ruffians tentatively scheduled for 14:30 BB time tomorrow. Lucky severed rat foots will be available at all souvenir stands right after the match.
Jumboparagon

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2013 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

and c'mon cyric! you can do it! all NBFL final here we come \o/
PainState

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2013 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Semi Final of the FUMBBL CUP **

The final 4 is set and the story line has played out. 2 Skaven team left, can they both meet each other in the finals? CPOMB box style is primed and ready to blow the FC up and seal the deal and raise the FC trophy. Then we have the lovable undead just plugging along under the radar.

Lets see how this all plays out.

ImageStudMenDudeBros
VS
ImageBlack Plague

StudMen enter the match giving up HUGE inducement money but are looking studly. Obviously they have to leery of the wizard but beside that the game plan is very straight forward. Grind the vermin into coffee grounds and bury them in the pitch. If the plague have 5 players left by the middle of the second half who cares about inducment money anyway? right?

The Plague are in hurt city right now. Down their natural OTS gutter and their main blitzer is down also for the match. Now they will be getting huge inducement money so the wizard and 2 stars are probally in order for this match with as many babes as possible for the dug out. They still will probally be hanging on by the end of their tails in this one even with that. SO how do they hang on and win? Easy, 16 man roster, get some love from NUFFLE when needed and then steal the match at the end of the second half or the start of OT.

As much as that inducement madness concerns me coupled with the ability of Skaven to some how hang around in the match. I just think the plagues run comes to a very bloody and messy end in the FC. CAS boxes stacked really deep at the end of this one.

Studmen win this one 3-2 in OT. They win the coin flip and just "walk" in the game winner in turn 4.

ImageGravecity Nuffleboppers
VS
ImageRabid Ruffians

The Boppers have a proven game plan, bash the tar out of you, send in the DP boot and stack you deep in the KO/CAS boxes. It has worked all torunament long, no need to switch it up now. They just need to repeat last matches effort and the result will probally be the same, a win and a date with destiny. They should be leery about the ruffians, they seem to be able to overcome long odds up to this point but in the end you cant worry about that. Just kill baby and it all will work out.

The Ruffians are not getting enough inducement money to work with in this match. That could be a serious issue with a 12 man squad. Coupled with they dont have enough cash to buy more than 1 more player. This could be very bad in this match. They have to some how keep the gutters up and running and look for their "shot" to turn the match upside down in their favor. They have proven to be a very elusive opponeet to beat up to this point and they need to keep it up. NUFFLE must give them some love on the AV break checks. They are playing with fire with such a small bench.

My gut is telling me that the Ruffians are going to find a way and my Blood Bowl senses say Boppers once again bop all over the skaven scum.

Going with my Blood Bowl senses.
Boppers manage to beat the Ruffians into a bloody pulp and cruise to victory in the second half.
Boppers over the Ruffians 2-1.

SO in the end the Skaven race comes up short. Just one to many rounds for the furry ones to overcome.

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2013 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to confirm, the Nuffleboppers v Ruffians semifinal is indeed on for 1430 BBtime tomorrow. Should be another interesting match-up of pace v bash. The Ruffians started very fast out of the blocks last time, just hope they've been eating that steroid cheese again ... And Stinky is wearing his lucky jockstrap again, it's a bit dirty but he likes it Wink
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2013 - 21:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I'll say it. One turn rats versus one turn rats FC final...

/yawn

Scalpers are already selling front row seats at prices heavily discounted below face value.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2013 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

natural oneturners lamery > clawpomb lamery

at least they don't kill your pixels!

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2013 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

What zakatan said. Those one-turners basically should neutralize each other. Therefore, it could become a fun game to watch and will likely be way more interesting than OT-Rat vs. Borepomb. And probably there'll be plenty of players on the pitch most of the time! Very Happy
Diddyboy

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2013 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Oneturners you can defend against. Pomb there is no defence against.
cyric612

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2013 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The one turner on my team had saved me a couple games but we got through the last two games with no scoring from the one turner.
 Jump to: