49 coaches online • Server time: 13:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 21:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You argue through the day, settling on BlackNWhiteDog.

You tie him down and proceed with the ritual. When the spirit is cast out it is in a multitude of coulours and with a bang!
BlackNWhiteDog had a spirit inside!

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The night comes on...and soon you find Walks_in_the_Sun gurgling and choking. His body is collapsing, and he tries to stutter forth some last words, but is unable to. He dies with a holy fury raging inside him.

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

cleanse cribbleobblepie goodbye to the pie Smile
Reisender

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

although i dont understand the move of killing WitS....
Zaghrog

Post   Posted: Jul 02, 2008 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Me neither, why on Earth would they want to shorten our list of suspects? Oh well, all the better for us then Smile .

Actually, I think I might see a reason as to why they might kill Walks instead of me or one of my scry targets: if they think we might kill off one of these, their kill would be wasted as it would only help confirm our innocence further. So by killing one likely innocent, they'd give us two even more likely innocents. Making this sort of kill would make perfect sense if either ambush or Gordreg was evil, because it would make him look really good, but snce he didn't do that, it means that neither of them should be evil. Assuming he'd realise this that is...

With Walks removed, our list of suspects looks like this:
Cribbleobblepie
Reisender

If the assumptions this list relies on are correct (the assumptions being that I'm not lying or misdirected), we should win this by default! Think about it: We now have 4 against one spirit, with three of us pretty much confirmed. If we miss the 50/50 shot now, we lose one "confirmed" innocent to the night attack and still have two left against the lone spirit! Yaayyy!!! Very Happy

Now as to which of these two suspects we kill first, I'm going to get back to the person that first got my eye on him: Cribble. I really wanted to have him cleansed him earlier, but I got distracted by other targets (like foresttim). Now it seems his time is up. Cleanse Cribbleobblepie

With only one spirit left, we don't have much to worry about when it comes to late vote changes, so I doubt there will be much to say tomorrow...

'Ere we go, 'ere we go, 'ere we go...
ambush

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 02:54 Reply with quote Back to top

have to say cribble looks dirtier than a babys nappy

clean dirty cribble
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 05:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I say, good show, chaps! Urk! Hurr... Guh... Heagaukergerk.
Reisender

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 19:06 Reply with quote Back to top

hey good show, walks! a shame you cant celebrate with us surviving brothers... well at least i hope we will celebrate...
Gordreg

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, with three out of five votes already there's little difference I can make either way, so...

Cleanse Cribbleobblepie
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Cleanse me</b>

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

You decide as one man,guided by the light of Faith, to cleanse Cribbleobblepie.

You proceed in a feverish state of mind, filled with the glory of the Lord.

When the spirit inside Cribbleobblepie is cast out you can revel in the knowledge that your actions have saved countless others, and brought the world closer to the day when people can rejoice in peace under the guideing hand of your order.

The Brothers of the Holy Order win!

Well played!

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you all. Some great action going on.

Send a special thought to Gordreg, who by the grace of the Lord stopped two attacks. And he sent me these wonderous messages whilke doing it...*getting text*

edit: this was just one of the messages I got,

Quote:

Gordreg wrote on Jun 27, 2008 - 10:38 PM:
Lord,

I must offer you my humble forgiveness, for I have been tardy in my evening services these past few nights due to the dire dillema that has plagued all hours, waking and sleeping, of our fraternity in these past dark days. I have found myself doubting, lord... doubting the bretheren to who I have pledged my service, and suspecting each in turn of concealing the foul netherworld spirits that seek to destroy us. Twice I have prophaned myself and my calling by calling for the death of an innocent, and I had wondered if I, too, have been tainted by the corruption that crawls within these walls.

And then, Lord, you showed us your Mercy. Decending like your messengers from above, one of our Bretheren cast aside his old name and role to take up the mantle of your champion against the darkness. His aim was pure and true, and thanks to his heroism we at last uncovered a Viper who had snuck amongst our ranks. I pray that the soul which the fiend displaced in his capture of Brother Spoonybard's body has found peace within your grace by this time.

Lord, may thou Protect Brother RealMadns from the harm that might befall should the abominations of darkness seek to silence his noble voice. His person has been touched by thine brightness, and as your humble servant I must do my utmost to keep his flame shining.

Thine is the light, the mercy and salvation.

Amen.

Last edited by spelledaren on %b %03, %2008 - %20:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Really? I tried stopping several but missed - I even protected Ambush the night I died...
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it was kinda funny that all positionals survived so long! You even outnumbered the ordinary innocents!

Rules explanation I guess?

Post   Posted: Jul 03, 2008 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Spirit PM:

You are an immortal Sorcerer Spirit bent on conquest and domination!

To win the game you must kill all of the awful holy men who are threatening your rightful claim to power over all other forms of existence!

The other spirits in your team are BlackNWhiteDog, Cribbleopplepie, foresttim and TheSpoonyBard.

You may communicate freely outside the game thread with each other.

Your powers are:

You may do ONE out of the following three things every night:

1. Kill one innocent. Do to this that player must have cast a vote that has been part of killing another innocent. The guilt and doubt caused by that action makes it possible for you to destroy their minds and twist their bodies.

2. Curse one innocent. If that player is scryed it will appear to the seer as if that player is possessed by a spirit. The curse remains the entire game unless removed.

3. Set a mind trap. You nominate one of your own. If that player is scryed that night, you will lead the mind of the seer into a trap where you will crush it completely, effectively killing the scrying player. To do this there must be at least 2 spirits left alive, otherwise the trap fails.

PM me your action before 2020 each night along with the name of the player you wish to target.