39 coaches online • Server time: 13:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzygoto Post A Guide to Finding G...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat wrote:
Im gonna vote for sideshow bob his sparring with momfreek seems a bit staged , on momfreeeks last big speech before we killed him he protested plorgs innocents which duped us all into killing plorg , then at the bottom he randomly tried to target sideshow bob . Im pretty sure momfreek knew hewas going to die and the post was meant to cause confusion . And I think he was using reverse psychology to get us to think he wasn't allied with sideshow bob. Same as at the begining he was going up against sideshowbob .

Quote:
EDIT: And if I was mafia, why would I keep the three of you alive? It's pretty clear that you have teamed up and that two of you is really fooled by the third (which I hope is Tophat)

Well Borgen had also stated that he would vote with the goodguys , and he was killed off , so thats that mystery solved .

Well that vote didn't come as a big surprise. Lets just hope Glimmervoid and Schwip see the turncoat patterns that Tophat been using before it is too late.
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 11:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat wrote:

Quote:
EDIT: And if I was mafia, why would I keep the three of you alive? It's pretty clear that you have teamed up and that two of you is really fooled by the third (which I hope is Tophat)

Well Borgen had also stated that he would vote with the goodguys , and he was killed off , so thats that mystery solved .

Sure Borgen did. But why would I kill EarlP the night before? Let me think, why would the mafia want Earlp dead..hmmmm. Who did EarlP suspect all along, hmmmm.
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

SideshowBob wrote:
Tophat wrote:

Quote:

Sure Borgen did. But why would I kill EarlP the night before? Let me think, why would the mafia want Earlp dead..hmmmm. Who did EarlP suspect all along, hmmmm.

And you knew that too.....
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Huh?
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it seems to be that you would know that earlp had previously voted for me ( but he did say he was changing his mind about me ) and then straight after that he gets killed. Then you come using the fact he was initially suspecting me as a way to get the heat of you .

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

wow... seems the mafia prefers and entertaining game over a win.... this can be just appreciated... lets see..

obvious choice for me would be sideshow... then very risky played, but risky played anyway....

then... schwipschwap... the whole game very suspect to me but the soon jump on momfreek... every time i think about it, that idea doesnt fit to me...

tophat hmh, the person you wouldnt probably think about... ....and wouldnt probably even choose if borgen would die

.....hmmh... can't tell right now... have to think about it
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 12:46 Reply with quote Back to top

If I was a mafioso, I must say I sure did pick the last three remaining New Yorkers pretty badly. Three guys that have been holding hands and cuddling in the sofa for quite some time, where two of them have suspected me openly several times.
Borgen

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 14:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow im surprised Im dead I thought i was the most suspicious of all. I had a whole analysis ready to deliver, guess it will have to wait. good luck new yorkers!

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I really dont now... you really think we should go for sideshowbob? if its him he used a very obvious tactic to get him killed... would you risk this when you'd be mafiosi?
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 15:25 Reply with quote Back to top

well its my last game... so i dont need to justify myself in further games...ill vote now the candidate i think whos most unlikely to be a mafiosi right now.. at least mafia couldnt forsee that

vote tophat

apologies to all new yorkers if i'm wrong
Tophat

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

well glimmervoid i cant see your logic but if we do get a 2-2 draw today , then tommorow we get another shot at the mafia , and then its only a 1 in 3 shot rather than a 1 in 4 shot , so going for a draw could actually help us

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay the draw idea is great if we assume that me or Tophat is the mafioso. Neither of us can change our vote since we will be swatted then.
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...but if we get a draw and SideshowBob is the last Mafia he will just kill me and have Tophat voted out tomorrow.
If Tophat is the last Mafia the other way round.

I can't see how a draw would help us.

Hmm...crazy Situation.
May I ask you some questions?

Glimmervoid: on day 2 you voted Synn. After that you changed to Jeppan. Why did you not continue voting Synn after that? You said you felt he was Mafia because he behaved like you.

SideshowBob: on day 4 you voted Glimmervoid because "I know he is Mafia". Why?

Tophat: after Synn's death you voted with Glimmervoid and me. Why did you think we are innocent?
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Could someone please call "raise the dead" on the paperboy? I really need something refreshing to read now to make up my mind.
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:

SideshowBob: on day 4 you voted Glimmervoid because "I know he is Mafia". Why?

Well I have no good explanation for that. The first few days I just voted randomly since I had nothing to go on, and I was busy with RL stuff to read through the thread. It looked to me like Glimmervoid tried to mislead people from Dalroks revelation about Jeppan, but I discovered later that he didn't. Oh well.
 Jump to: