36 coaches online • Server time: 13:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 07:02 Reply with quote Back to top

my bump, my bump, my lovely lady... hey wait a minute! Very Happy
/me commits suicide for even mentioning THAT horrid song...

is it true? spiro is actually keeping his trap shut? Confused

Almost forgot... Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Pac: Its only streaks of 1s that are impossible!
Forteza

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 08:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Offline (13h)

Still couldnt get a game since this thread.

Somebody play him, only way to get some evidence!
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Let's be fair: Spiro CAN play bloodbowl. I've seen him play and I must say he's a good coach.
Thing is he just can't beat his uneasy feeling about the dice rolled by the Client, and is totally unable to accept 1) that the opinion of the community means something and 2) that the 20% votes in the "things I like to complain about" poll are more of a frustration thing than an actual suspect of the rng being broken.

I also want to add as a side note that this is Christer's fault. He created the poll to have a laugh at all those who opposed him in his turn limit thing (in the days when he said "everybody's gonna complain no matter what I do")... and creating that poll he fed the Spiro monster Very Happy

Bad, bad Christer! Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
Let's be fair: Spiro CAN play bloodbowl. I've seen him play and I must say he's a good coach.
Thing is he just can't beat his uneasy feeling about the dice rolled by the Client, and is totally unable to accept 1) that the opinion of the community means something and 2) that the 20% votes in the "things I like to complain about" poll are more of a frustration thing than an actual suspect of the rng being broken.

I also want to add as a side note that this is Christer's fault. He created the poll to have a laugh at all those who opposed him in his turn limit thing (in the days when he said "everybody's gonna complain no matter what I do")... and creating that poll he fed the Spiro monster Very Happy

I will not write here anymore, i think someone persons have strange mind disease.
Now i know why only few peoples write here.

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Spiro, few as we are there's no one actually backing up your ideas/claims/sensations/whatever.
This HAS to mean something, I suppose?

ps: I counted 40 (forty) different coaches posting in this thread, all against your idea and independently, in the first 9 pages. Then I stopped counting. Call that a few?

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
JanMattys wrote:

I will not write here anymore, i think someone persons have strange mind disease.

Spiro is correct, it is a degenerative brain disease that leads to paranoia and incoherent babbling. I believe the medical term is Spiroitis.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Meech wrote:
spiro wrote:
JanMattys wrote:

Spiro is correct, it is a degenerative brain disease that leads to paranoia and incoherent babbling. I believe the medical term is Spiroitis.

Yeah ur right it's the proof how degenerative brain can be and this is your brain or something suggestive brain you stupid moron bleeeeeh.

Meech wrote:
Spiro

Captain Crazy

spiro wrote:
Meech you have typical childish brain. If you can't harm differently then insuliting.
I haven't words on you. Maybe you should show here you stupid face.
Btw that binokularist isn't similiar to me, boring.

When i talk with you then i am feeling like in movie : One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

I have one admit for you: there are six bilion peoples in the world, not only you moron and each man can thinking differently than you.

Btw maybe, i very hard wonder whether it's true because you posts say that you are fool without any tolerate and only with insensitivity, maybe you are accustomed to peoples whose kiss your %^&$#*, i am not like their and maybe this is wrong for you. Evil or Very Mad

Show you face USA man.

Last edited by spiro on %b %14, %2007 - %00:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

With six billion people in the world, is it possible that six of them could roll a 1 at the same time?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
With six billion people in the world, is it possible that six of them could roll a 1 at the same time?

Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Btw moron it's proof how you talking with peoples and how respect you have to everybody.

<Meech> No
<Meech> Challenging a team with 7 players is being an ass
<LoxleyAndy> i challenged a few teams
<LoxleyAndy> i didnt even count your players
<LoxleyAndy> dickhead
<LoxleyAndy> dont ever bother challenging me
<Meech> I didn't
<Meech> sheesh
<Meech> some people have no sense of humor
<LoxleyAndy> dude
<LoxleyAndy> stop talking to me
<Meech> yes sir

<blu> but what if you get a phone call or you just have to sort something out?
<blu> can you stop the clock?
<Meech> then you don't play ranked or you let your opponent know
<blu> what you mean let your opponent know?
<Meech> Tell them
<blu> that mean they ahve some control over the clock
<blu> ?
<Meech> No
<Meech> But if I had known I wouldn't have ended my turn
<blu> so what good will telling them do?
<blu> where do you come in to ending my turn?
<Meech> oh
<Meech> Then you are SoL
<Meech> Shit outta luck
<blu> oh man good words for a fat guy. be civil and answer my question
<Meech> ?
<blu> where this hostility from when someone is just asking a question to something they haven't encountered so far?
<Meech> didn't know I was being hostile
<blu> i don't normally have people answer with the glib you are shit out of luck to a question that can be answered with a proper answer
<Meech> Ok
<Meech> but the fact remains
<Meech> You are still shit out of luck
<blu> so can you answer my question is all i want to know
<Meech> If you would prefer though
<Meech> I can say "There is nothing you can do about it"
<blu> fair enough if that is a direct translation np
<Meech> it is
<blu> but where do you come in to end my turn?
<Meech> I don't

This is typical dialogue with abnormal and incorrigible guy.
Only meech, meech it's a everything, almost the God shish but only in his own decay brain, and only in his brain this coach have best humour, best utterances etc...

Last edited by spiro on %b %13, %2007 - %23:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Plorg

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
Btw moron it's proof how you talking with peoples and how respect you have to everybody

Hmm... let's all re-read this entire thread and see how it applies as an example
of how spiro talks with and respects the other 5.999 billion people in the world.
spiro

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
spiro wrote:
Btw moron it's proof how you talking with peoples and how respect you have to everybody

Hmm... let's all re-read this entire thread and see how it applies as an example
of how spiro talks with and respects the other 5.999 billion people in the world.

Bleeeh plorg you are very funny Confused

P.s meech now i know why you haven't pic in your bio, fat guy with decay brain, nice compilation. Decay because fat, fat because decay...
You haven't own pic because maybe you are feeling shame your own face so don't comment my face .

Last edited by spiro on %b %13, %2007 - %23:%Apr; edited 2 times in total
abomination

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

It's funny that you should talk about brain decay after the points you've tried to make in this thread...

Perhaps you should take a short break from FUMBBL? It seems to have gotten to you in a bad way.

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2007 - 23:28 Reply with quote Back to top

People, stop insulting each other or they'll lock this super-funny thread.