48 coaches online • Server time: 23:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2013 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Yuck boring mirror match final. I guess I will be supporting Dr death in this one, come on UK

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2013 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah mirror matches are rarely that interesting but it's the FC final so let's hope for some mayhem to ensue!
Qaz

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2013 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I dont mind mirror matches at all. Surprised thou that both finalists have never won a major qualifyer before only one tournament a minor is won by one of the coaches. But this goes just in line with my theory about rats possible being the best major race in the CRaP era of blood bowl

Ohh and congratz to both coaches on making int into the final of the biggest event of the year!

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2013 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Qaz! Yeah this is very new for me, feels like I've got an exam again after 20 years lol. I've only played two other Majors and no Minors but will have to join more, has been fun whatever happens in the next couple of hours ...
garyt1

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2013 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to Cyric612 who didn't go for the pre-match inducement path, he just went for the sensible route of filling up on the small squad and then going for tds. 6-5! No cas needed by the Plague to succeed in another shock.
DrDeath

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2013 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

So the dust has settled... well what a Final that was! Real end-to-end stuff from start to finish and lots of big plays... 6-5 in OT?! Congratulations to Cyric and the Black Plague on their victory. The Ruffians rats are pretty gutted, they came very close (as I make it, after our final turn in normal time we had a ~68% chance to win it - assuming whoever won a coin toss would win. Hardly overwhelming odds, but all the same, ouch).

Btw if anybody wants that referee for a future game we still have his skull, a femur and a few ribs. The skull rattles and tinkles a bit when you shake it, sounds like there's something inside ... I think it might be a coin Wink

As some consolation it was a privilege to play in such a memorable Final, of course I'm biased but I'd imagine that was quite a good one to watch? Hope you all enjoyed it, and see you at the next Major! The Ruffians will be back, they're practising harder than ever with their new rattly ball... Laughing
 Jump to: