41 coaches online • Server time: 00:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah thats not right
there is a middle ground that more than one evil group gets to attack....and doubles means the hybrid attacks as well I believe
RealMadns

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 20:51 Reply with quote Back to top

If only <b>ONE</b> evil faction remains.....

If both wolfs and the hybrid remains... that would be <b>two</b> evil factions.
RealMadns

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

qoutes from the rules:

<snip>(in the event of a double, only the Hybrid kills). If only one evil faction remains, that faction may attack every night. This includes the Hybrid.</snip>

<snip>In the event that the dice roll is between the two groups and is a double, the Hybrid makes his kill first, and the two other evil factions are so desperate to eliminate him, they forget about their original targets, unless the Hybrid was the target, in which case the kill attack goes ahead.</snip>
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe that pac grinningd and plorg are innocent and are on that list for me. why would Plorg throw his evil life away just to kill one innocent. The bad guys need us to kill thier rivals. Not thier own teams. I think we should look to the very quiet ones....or Sillysod....whom I believe is either innocent or playing some crazy gambit.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ok so how the evil guys attack is just alittle out of my level of thought...lol...I'll just worry about who I'm going to burn next.
RealMadns

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 21:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Last post for me in a little while, i would like to hear from some more people, and see who the bad guys will attack.

I think, that if The Hybrid is known, the other Evil Factions will be the most interested in killing him off (and vice versa?)
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

does someone have an accurate current vote count? Id like to hear that. (and Im too lazy to go back and pour thru to see if some one has that data already)
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Player / Vote <changed vote>
Dannyboy / Sillysod
Thespoonybard / Lucan
Lucan / <Plorg>,Sillysod
Realmadns / <Sillysod>, no vote
Kennethcole / <Plorg>,Sillysod
Sillysod / Lucan

So right now it Silly 3 / Lucan 2
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks Ken
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The way I see it is, the evil factions want most badly to find and kill each other, esp. the hybrid as they need each other or us (the villagers) to kill him. The hybrid has to play as if he were a positional villager...ie cards close to the chest because bad things happen to those guys for good reason (they are dangerous to the baddies). Speaking of which I very much hope our Seer finds a bad guy soon so we can stop the witch hunt and start burning bad guys. When the seer finally finds a baddie we'll have a much better direction to head in. Lets just hope we chose wisely until then....
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Man, i sure have made some enemies

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Not ememies just made us very "distrustful" of you
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

All I ask (as a nutter on a suicide run) is that lucan is burnt before me, nothing more.

It makes no sense for an evil player to take out just one player before dying (especially one who he made into an enemy completely unnecesarily). If he burns blue I offer myself up onto the pyre.

On the plus side I'm having far too much fun, being a pleb (I know I'd say this even if I were evil) is WAY more fun than I could have possibly expected. Very Happy Very Happy

I don't seem to have any obvious friends left, if I had any to begin with Crying or Very sad . Thats A.OK but I would like some for that warm cozy, not burned, feeling.
Kudos to RealMadns for a valient attempt at defending me, i am most grateful, that bit about maybe understanding what I'm doing is spot on. The reason for this can be found within a Bjork song (man that was randomly risky but I want friends, lol how many people think I'm bluffing and how many times? Rolling Eyes )

ALSO: If the healer helped me last night then I'm very thankful, if not could he heal me tonight (as I have the most obvious enemies). Pretty please, again with cherries. (I wouldn't blame the healer for ignoring this request purely on the grounds that I will burn soon enough anyway) Wink

Hail to the vampire king (ahem, quiet fool) Embarassed

Just my two cents...

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Let us see what the attack tonight tells me then I'll make up my mind about you
<b>unvote - Sillysod<b>
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 19, 2007 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
All I ask (as a nutter on a suicide run) is that lucan is burnt before me, nothing more.

It makes no sense for an evil player to take out just one player before dying (especially one who he made into an enemy completely unnecesarily). If he burns blue I offer myself up onto the pyre.

On the plus side I'm having far too much fun, being a pleb (I know I'd say this even if I were evil) is WAY more fun than I could have possibly expected. Very Happy Very Happy

I don't seem to have any obvious friends left, if I had any to begin with Crying or Very sad . Thats A.OK but I would like some for that warm cozy, not burned, feeling.
Kudos to RealMadns for a valient attempt at defending me, i am most grateful, that bit about maybe understanding what I'm doing is spot on. The reason for this can be found within a Bjork song (man that was randomly risky but I want friends, lol how many people think I'm bluffing and how many times? Rolling Eyes )

ALSO: If the healer helped me last night then I'm very thankful, if not could he heal me tonight (as I have the most obvious enemies). Pretty please, again with cherries. (I wouldn't blame the healer for ignoring this request purely on the grounds that I will burn soon enough anyway) Wink

Hail to the vampire king (ahem, quiet fool) Embarassed

Just my two cents...

I think if Lucan burns evil I'm screwed. A lot of people associated him with me, so whatever. It's mainly why I want you to burn before him, because I have equal suspicions about you and lucan.
 Jump to: