14 coaches online • Server time: 06:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post need some practice
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I have read and reread the posts in the forum. This is what I have worked out. Lucan is a possible being that it was the first day that the vote shifted makes it kind of hard to really say to me. The second day was just a landslide. So, nothing much can be made from that. And while I understand Sillysod's madness to a point something just seems wrong to me. He is pushing to hard. I think he may be leading us a stray to some evil means. If he is the hybrid then what a good job he is doing surely evil would think he was "protected" by the healer and bypass him. Making it easier for him to try and use us to knock out his rivials. I don't know much but my gut tells me something is wrong with him.

<b> Unvote - Pac <b>
<b> Vote - Sillysod <b>
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

spelledaren wrote:
Ak, poor guy.

My prime suspect at the time is Dannyboy.

As for SillySod, I think he's just confused. He sounds innocent too much, even with his bad taste in jokes. AND dannyboy moves against him, which would make him a little less likely to be evil.

vote Dannyboy

I have reasons. First off he voted 2 innocents to death. Might not mean anything, but still.

Dannyboy wrote:
We're supposed to have killed someone now, isnt it 12:55

"We're supposed". He might mean us playing the game, or he might mean the group of evil players he belongs to.

His tone seems kind of off at times. Trying to sound innocent. I might be mad, but what else you got?

Of course i was meaning us playing the game!!! I was wondering if Niko would die at midnight of the forum time or another hour, being the first killing, I wasnt sure. The only one I accused is SillySod. And SillySod himself accused A LOT OF PEOPLE, including himself. Even tough the events makes lucan more prone to be a bad guy. Thats why i changed my vote.
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
You may have made a mistake there danny. I'll say why later, after I've had time to think about it.

Edit: don't get me wrong, I appreciate the thought. I'm just saying your not completely off the hook where I'm concerned (though your mostly pre-voting vote for lucan has made me much less suspicious of you)

See what i mean? He just wants us to think he's the hybrid!!! but whatever, even with his sentences now, I say we flame lucan, because madns voted against him on day 2, being a fierce ennemy to him!
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Here are the votes:

Votes for the Sodmeister: 2
Votes for Lyncy Lucan: 3
Vote Against Dannyboy: 1 (I'm not the only one that voted against the 2, and see my post before the burn of JackDaniels? i already knew he was innocent, but I didn't want to bring attention to me voting against the massive amount he had!!! anyway, it was a late vote that didn't changed a thing!)

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Dannyboy wrote:

And SillySod himself accused A LOT OF PEOPLE, including himself.

Is 2 people lots?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
hero4c

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't understand how you guys still say Plorg is innocent! Look at the recap on post one. The dead voted against Plorg, and you see where that got them. I am weighing the following:

A. Plorg the innocent was gambling despite the heavy odds (Pac agreed that Plorg was just unlucky); In my opinion, Plorg seems like a well calculated man, that should've known better. 7/23 were valid targets to burn, hard to be THAT confident with those odds.

B. Plorg is evil, conviently claimed he was the innocent that was healed (not positive how he slipped into that), and has succesfully lead us to vote against ourselves. Plorg seems like a man who plays odds, as he quotes them commonly. 20/23 people were valid targets from him to lead the vote against. This seems more like Plorg.

If you read my previous posts, you will see that I am consistent. Before I cast my vote, I would like to know what everyone thinks about this. If we are to vote, I want it to be a general consesus from everyone. Bandwagoning gets us no where.
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

SillySod wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:

And SillySod himself accused A LOT OF PEOPLE, including himself.

Is 2 people lots?

That's 3. You, Me, And Lucan, and you're accusations were all in 2 days, with almost NO proofs. That makes a LOT of senseless accusations.
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

hero4c wrote:
If we are to vote, I want it to be a general consesus from everyone. Bandwagoning gets us no where.

Isn't that what a bandwagon is Razz
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

hero4c wrote:
I don't understand how you guys still say Plorg is innocent! Look at the recap on post one. The dead voted against Plorg, and you see where that got them. I am weighing the following:

A. Plorg the innocent was gambling despite the heavy odds (Pac agreed that Plorg was just unlucky); In my opinion, Plorg seems like a well calculated man, that should've known better. 7/23 were valid targets to burn, hard to be THAT confident with those odds.

B. Plorg is evil, conviently claimed he was the innocent that was healed (not positive how he slipped into that), and has succesfully lead us to vote against ourselves. Plorg seems like a man who plays odds, as he quotes them commonly. 20/23 people were valid targets from him to lead the vote against. This seems more like Plorg.

If you read my previous posts, you will see that I am consistent. Before I cast my vote, I would like to know what everyone thinks about this. If we are to vote, I want it to be a general consesus from everyone. Bandwagoning gets us no where.

Yeah Plorg is still suspicious in my mind, but I think we should burn Lucan for now. Madns wasn't an anti-Plorg, was he???
KennethCole

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The Dead :
Nicodemus1: Plorg -> RIP
JackDaniels: Nicodemus1 -> Plorg -> RIP
RealMadns: Nicodemus1 -> Lucan -> RIP

Maybe plorg and lucan are on the same team. Playing off us to make us think that one of them must be an innocent.
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

And maybe neither are bad guys... and bad guys are just keeping away from accusations!!! theres a lot of people who just stand there and put little puffy comments!!!!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:14 Reply with quote Back to top

And maybe you are magic #3 in their wolf or vamp tribe Razz
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:17 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah you guyz keep running your mouths.....maybe the bad guyz are sitting back and laughing while we burn each other...
darkside2er

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, an interesting (And terrifying) day. sorry for being quiet, work has taken me away from computers for most of the last few days. And will until after 3 o'clock BST (4pm BB time) tomorrow. 3 innocents down in 2 days cant be good, lest just hope that The seer is getting lots of useful detail to aid the fight again evil! I'm a little confounded at present, and will be endeavouring to analyse what has been happening whilst at work tomorrow (the wonders of PDA's). However I do have a few suspicions, which I will attempt to explain tomorrow evening
Lucan

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

OK guys. My vote for SillySod still stands, but I also still think Plorg is evil. Well, actually as I say Im only about 50%, but thats higher than everyone else.

Can I make a suggestion? Ive been the second candidate 2 rounds on the trot now. I'm gonna do a plorg and announce Ive almost certainly been scried. Now, I know not everyone has been online since midnight and scrying time, but if noone pops up in the morning and announces Im evil, having scred me tonight, I think it seems pretty clear that Im not.

Sometimes being a suspicious candidate can help, apparently.
 Jump to: