44 coaches online • Server time: 01:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Elfball... where are...goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Gertwise

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2003 - 00:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I have tried to contact my opponent, Darkwolf, repeatedly to play our 2nd weeks game. He answered once saying that he was ready to play last weekend, but hasn't been online for 7 days. If anybody knows him in RL can they tell him to get ahold of me.

Thanks

8 days now.
Twahn

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 03:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking for my Week 2 update from the mighty Mully, I found myself disappointed when arriving at work this morning... Sad

Looks like we've still got 5 unplayed games out there! Any news? Mully?

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent Voodoo is on vacation/work in Florida.. he won't be back until thursday.. *UGH*

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2003 - 06:06 Reply with quote Back to top

psikobunny and i missed each other by an hour many times this past week...

Trying to set up my game for Monday night with psikobunny...

and my norsemen are eager to smash some skaven rats while running up the score...

hope to play soon Smile
Mully

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Juts got back in town myself. Looks like Thanksgiving has wreaked havoc in the NA divisions. This to be expected with the Thanksgiving and soon to be Christmas holidays. I'll do some follow ups and hope to have Week #3 tourneys and results up by the end of the week.

I expect to be moving at a faster pace once January hits so no worries yet.

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 01:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Deadlines! 4-2 Dinotopia

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=182954

A wild game, as both sides started the match with 9 players. A couple of early snake eyes and a blitz left the harried Skaven down 2-0 early in the first half... and also down a player and the head coach from a foul gone all wrong.

The luck turned quickly, though, as the rats scored in two turns on a cheeky long bomb then got a blitz of their own. They took the lead with on an improbable play, as an inaccurate pass was nevertheless caught. Then they pulled out a few tricks defending and were able to end the game with another score.
Ug

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Us viking's want to recognize Dinotopia for honoring their dead! Each game they award the MVP to latest dead player.

The gods in Valhala will be happy but the bookies are making Dinotopia a long shot to win its division...
LurkingGrue

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2003 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

We have a pool going in the Grudgebearer's lockerroom where you have to guess how many lizards (if any) there'll be to face us at our match before the crossover games begin.....

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 07:29 Reply with quote Back to top

CHAAARGE! wins 2-1 over 12plus Angry Rats

We stomped them! It was just like we said, we would run the score up on them!

Really big orc reporter: "Den why did ya hav ta score just barely at the end to win?"

uh, mmm, .........long pause......... look they were really good! Scored way d*mn too fast on defense, and we almost lost. Thank Thor that we hit hard and only 4 of them were left on the field at the end and thank Thor that the roaring rat ogre badly hurt himself trying to go for it.

Kudo's to psikobunny on a much closer than expected game!

Now bring on the short stuff! ...i mean stunty little, low hitting dwarves Smile
Barash

Post   Posted: Dec 03, 2003 - 22:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about the delay from Valen-Swift and myself, we played our week 2 game.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=184204
Good luck with your next games Valen-swift, two bad games in a row hurt.. but I'm sure your team will get back!

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Still waiting for Darkwolf, he hasn't been online now for 12 days.
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2003 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

[sarcasm]I'm glad my 9 rats didn't prove to be too much for the mighty Norsemen.[\sarcasm]

Seriously though I subscribe to the "if you don't dare to play crazy, don't play at all" school of thought in situations like this.

I mean its highlight reel stuff when I dodge away from two guys, grab the ball, a nonpasser throws to a noncatcher in a TZ, then he falls on the GFI over the goal line. But it gets even better see? Because it turns out the fall down was a ruse! The rat wanted the chance to hop up, 1die blitz the only norse that could get there, then pick up the ball and score. True story, watch the replay of the second half.

PS Gertwise- maybe hes afraid of you, Nuffle knows I was. Smile

PPS Everyone check out how dumb I was!! meant to get an apoth misclicked and got a wizard! Stuck with it too, Christer won't change it for me Sad
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 04:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Lousy refs gave the game to Voodoo... ref tossed me on 4/5 fouls and had 0 argue the calls... that plus 3 casualties (failed apo) left me with 4 Elfs for most of the second half. Scored first, then he scored (against 6 elfs), and then I had 2 elfs, and he scored...

So 2-1 for the badguys
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=185125

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 05:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Refs huh ...... hmmm.... don't suppose it was the dumbass coach who decided to have them foul WITH the eye on them when you already had the number of players advantage. Remember the "D" on DE stands for Dark not Dumb Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2003 - 05:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Phew! Not much respect for your boys there, Bunny. Looks like them girls have got themselves a little attitude problem that might need correcting come round 5? Wink
 Jump to: