37 coaches online • Server time: 16:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from qualifier # XV **

This should be a most intriguing match to spec.

ImageCult of Shadows
VS
Imagezims

A Chaos VS Lizardman match up.

The Cult once again storms the major scene and looking to get some lizardman skins to adorn their dug out with. They bring the obilgatory cl/rsc monster. But their Chaos Warrior unit is really lacking. Their Troll is really nice as he clogs up the middle, so he is going to have to be in top form to carry some of the bashing weight. They just need to unleash their mutant beast on those skinks and start stacking them up and they will be in good shape.

zims is massive!! they have 3 ST 5 players to go along with their 4 other ST 4 sauraus. They defintly out strength the Choas thugs and if they can start laying the muscle on them, they will probally break the cult. They just got to keep at least one skink up right. IF they can get some traction going in the blocking game with their massive size they got a real good shot to win this. They also will be getting two handicaps to aid them. Iron man on one of those skinks would go a long way to helping them out.

This should be a really fun tactical match to spec.

Going with zims in a really close match 3-2, that comes down to 2 or three plays that decide the balance.

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from qualifier XIV **

This match is going to be a great one, do not miss it, take off from work, long lunch or something.

ImagePorc Purple
VS
ImageYellow Fever

Greenskins going up against the UI VI champion Chaos team.

Porc Purple is going to have its hands full in this match. They come in with 12 players but some cash so they could do something on that front. They will be getting 2 handicaps which will help them out. They are solid but short manned with only 12 players, so the CAS count will be very important. IF that armor holds up and they dont start falling like flies they got a shot to take down the UI champ.

Yellow Fever is on a roll and they also have the obligatory cl/rsc player to shred some greenskin armor. They also are aided by their special gear from the UI to give them that extra power. They have a solid team and will definitly give the Purples a serious run. The CAS count is huge.

The PPM will be in full force at this match as the Yellow Fever are in open violation of the Dwarven Relic Resolution. They have stolen property in their possession. Items stolen from the sacred blood bowl temples of the dwarves by elves and then "gifted" to the Chaos scum. Stolen once again they say in the halls of the dwarfs. SO keep watch out because you never know when the PPM will strike and in what form. It is very possible that Yellow Fever leaves the pitch in body bags and stretchers before this game is through.

PPM Public Enemies!!

#1 ImageHomer Simpson That troll does not even know he has a stolen helmet on, all he knows is that it feels good, makes him look cool and gives him a really thick skull. That relic needs to be reclaimed just so it is not defiled anymore by the likes of a troll.

#2 ImageYield This guy really needs to feel the hurt and sent to the hurt locker. Not only is he a thief with two stolen items but he is also a mutant of titanic proportions. NO chaos warrior should be this gifted from the dark Gods. His mere pressence on the pitch demands DEATH!!!

#3 ImageYellow Jacket Claw/Razor Sharp...Oh the pain and agony he will suffer is not enough.

Well the game is probally going to come down to the CAS due to the Purples playing short manned for a tournament. If they can hold up they got a real chance.

This is going to come down to about 3 or 4 key armor break/injury rolls.

Yellow Fever some how manages to claw out a win and take it to OT and get the 2-1 win.

Last edited by PainState on %b %17, %2010 - %22:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Loving your work Milford, keep 'em coming!

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

awesome reports as ever from the majors
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2010 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford at qualifier IV **

the Hellbound go down in a blaze of Glory

Oh what disapointment the fans of the charioteers feel after this gut wrenching loss. It was all there but denied!

I caught up with Coach Arktoris after the match:

"Coach this must be a bitter loss"

"Yes it was. We were all set and ready for a good showing but once we got to the stadium it just went sideways on us. There was a weird eclipse of the sun followed by some dark shaman casting some desecration spell on the pitch. That is when I new these vamps ment business. I looked at my squad and just had a feeling they were not primed."

"yeah the start of the match you guys looked a little out of sync."

"Well it did not help matters that the suckerers some how managed to purchase all the seats behind our dug out and had vile temptrests sitting in those seats. 3 of our blitzers got "aroused" which flaired up their past SDT conditions and laid them out. And then we attempted to set up a bunch of mirrors in the pregame around our endline but on turn 3 a flock of harpies decended from the sky and smashed them. Of course the wreaths of garlic all the players were issued somehow got consumed in the pregame as some halfing chief was lingering around from the previous game, Iam going to track that chef down and either give him a job or mount his head and cooking pot on my chariot. We had plans to construct a moat in front of our endline and have some running water but on such short notice it was not feesable."

"so what you are saying is the "gods" conspired against you?"

"Not really. They just were more underhanded, sneaky and smarter than us. Which is unacceptable. We will rally from this set back and have our eyes on the Fumbbl Cup. But first we need to find a top notch STD apoth to solve some personeal matters on the squad."

Well there you have it Fumbbl fans. The Charioteers are left in ashes burning on the blood bowl pitch.

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from Qualifer XII **

Shocked OH THE HUMANITY !! Shocked

The Crimson Moons get laid out by the BavariaRules! The Bavarian Chaos squad inflicts 12 CAS and scores 5 times in an OT win. The Moons were giving the chaos scum a run until the middle of the second half when the transmission droped and all four wheels blew off.

The moons can be found in ER #7 at the Lustrian general hospital for any well wishers to stop by.

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 00:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Next stop for the chaotic madness known as BavariaRules will be the room next to the Moons at the Lustrian General Hospital after they tangle with my orcs in round 2!
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Lustrian **

Well the deadline for round #1 is today and there are still 7 matches in the opening round. It should be another fun day of majors action as the last few games get played.

Keep the blood flowing and have some fun specing these matches.

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 18:44 Reply with quote Back to top

What is wrong with the Positional Purity Movement? No time to celebrate they finally got Moshbeard the Unwashed or Rat Fans after all?
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford from the Lustrian PPM HQ **

Well the PPM has released an official statement.

"It brings us great delight in the maiming of Moshbeard the Unwashed. He needs to heed our advice and retire from Blood Bowl. His desecration of postional purity can no longer be tolerated. Retire now or the next time you will not leave the pitch alive!

Our joy over his pain was delayed because a very important issue has come up and is consuming all our time.

It is about the sad state of affairs over the orignal Temple Guardian Huapec Qoxotl. It has been three long years since this monster of the pitch was gifted to the Competitive Eaters. Slavery is what I call it! Huapec was bred for Blood Bowl, a teestament to the veroctity and grace of the Slann race. He would be a Star amongest Stars. Now he is shackled and lives in a cage. Yes a cage I say! We have infiltrated the Eaters camp and for the last year we have been watching. That BoN is locked in a cave and only given a squig to eat every day, that we can live with. He is a abomination and all the pain and suffering that beast feels, well he deserves it. But Huapec is a marvel of genetic design. A living example of magic long lost to the world!

When it was reported that the Eaters would not return for the Lustrian once again Huapec went into a fit of rage and had to be shackled and contained. He lives like a feral beast, for his rage is so great!.

I can now officially report that our operatives have released Huapec and are enroute to the Lustrian right now to release Huapec back into the wild. Were he can join a local league and play out his life doing what he was breed for, playing Blood Bowl.

Any rumors that we have kidnapped the beast in order to sacrafice him in the public square is unfounded.
Also any rumors the PPM has a "hidden" agenda are completly baseless.

I can confirm that many in the skaven blood bowl community supported killing of Moshbeard under the Skaven Blood Bowl code 7653 A paragraph 3 which stated that no rat or other "thing" which has a MA of 5 or less may play on an officiall skaven roster. Obviously the rules were bent to accomidate this Chaos Dwarf. So leagally we are just aiding the Skaven Blood Bowl Committee enforce its own by laws.

Once Huapec arrives in Lustria we will have further updates on the celebrations that are planned for his arrival. Any attempts by coach JackDaniels to re capture his prized slave will be thwarted."

Last edited by PainState on %b %18, %2010 - %21:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
belshamharoth

Post   Posted: Aug 18, 2010 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry pain i didnt live up to your backing silly mistake in last turn cost me very newb error knew it had cost me second i clicked it.

PS keep up the chat its great fun to read
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2010 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

I will take a shot at who is going to be in the Main Draw.
Easy Ones, since they already made it are:

Kryten and his Yellow Fever (chaos)

captainmalkor and his Cattle Mutilators (chaos)

Quali 1 i pick Nesteroid's and his qwerty team (dark elves)

Quali 2 i pick my Spectator Champions (dark elves)

Quali 3 i pick Calcium and his Booty Pirates (humans)

Quali 4 i pick spelledarren and his Bored Supercomputer (orc)

Quali 5 i pick Candlejack and his Enterpainment (orc)

Quali 6 i pick Araushnar and his Devils Revised (dark elves)

Quali 7 is already determined

Quali 8 i pick Rijssiej and his ORC International (orc)

Quali 9 i pick PnitA and his Complicated Elfs (elf)

Quali 10 i pick NoCoolNicksLeft and his Orcphans (orc)

Quali 11 i pick Mr_foulscum and his Doom Divers United (goblin)

Quali 12 i pick BudSpencer and his BavariaRules (chaos)

Quali 13 i pick Toriel and his Por Tutatis! (orc)

Quali 14 is already decided

Quali 15 i pick Nachtogen and his Cult of Shadows (chaos)

Quali 16 i pick rafadavila and his Magerit Revengers (dark elves)

That gives us:

5 Orc Teams
4 Chaos Teams
4 Dark Elf Teams
1 Goblin Team
1 Human Team

Last edited by propuppetmaster on %b %21, %2010 - %22:%Aug; edited 6 times in total
Reisender

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2010 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Your Dark Elves look impressive indeed. May Nuffle throw death, plague and gfi failure on those stat monsters. Very Happy
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2010 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
Your Dark Elves look impressive indeed. May Nuffle throw death, plague and gfi failure on those stat monsters. Very Happy

Thanks Man!

I am pulling for you to have great dice and fabulous armour so i can meet you in the finals (=
Reisender

Post   Posted: Aug 21, 2010 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe,

on a more serious note - gratz on the win vs the woodies (only specced a few turns) - and i seriously believe that both gritter´s orcs and my rat´s would have big big trouble competing with those darkies
 Jump to: