22 coaches online • Server time: 03:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post It's almost tim...goto Post Claw/MB
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Twahn

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2004 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

**ROUND ONE COMES TO A CLOSE...**

Round 1 Deadline for all Divisions is today. At present, we've still got 3 games outstanding...

Carlton United vs. Maniac Mammalians II has been arranged to be played either tonight or else tomorrow night.

Bring it Zon vs. Chaosium Ad Nauseau... RIPNE1 seems to have gone AWOL, not answering PMs or attempting communication... he's in danger of forfeiting this one.

Blue Mountain Dragons vs. Adelaide Anvils... same story here with Rennigeb not answering ClayInfinity's communications... hopefully not a forfeit, but looking like one.

Many of you others are forging well ahead of the game! Nice work! Smile
Div 3 in particular (although they did get to start early) has already completed all of their Round 2 games!

Last edited by Twahn on %b %08, %2004 - %10:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
whitey

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 07:31 Reply with quote Back to top

How's Round 2 coming along, got any match times yet? This page seems to have fallen right down the list.
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 07:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Well my match with Poodleman will be this week at some stage... He PM'ed me saying he was heading to Melbourne for the F1 Grand Prix and we'll catch up afterwards...

Lucky bastard!
whitey

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 07:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Wish I'd been there, shame my favourite driver went so poorly. Panis was the last of the finishers i think.
Elan

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 14:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Glutton, when do you want the ungrateful dead (left Over Bits) to meet the vomitous chaos dwarves (chaosium ad nauseam)? As a return match, this should be nastier, given your mummies now hit as hard as they look! Lets see what happens this time eh?

Drop me a PM for a time mate and I will see if we can schedule it!
Glutton

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2004 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Elan, am nightshift Wednesday & Thurs so after I get up I should be good to go anytime from Friday afternoon till Sundayso just set a time & I will be there ready to be given yet another proverbial "arse whoopin"
Elan

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2004 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Glutton, please keep your preferences to yourself - I almost had a visual!

I dunno about me whuppin you anyways - my chaos dwarves are reknowned for their "equal opportunity" approach to blood bowl - "everyone has an equal chance to be killed" but they are a wee bit worried about the whole "and come back afterwards" thing you have going ....
Twahn

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2004 - 22:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's a timely reminder for everyone not in Div 3...

Round 2 Deadline is TODAY! Get those games in or else post your excuses! Smile

Carlton United are set to do battle with Corporate Fraud Chain Gang tonight, about 8.00-8.30. Should be a ripper! Last years champion against the current leader of the Premier... balls will fly! Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2004 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Poodle-Man and I are scheduled around 9-10pm tonight...
neverborn

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2004 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know that balls will fly, I don't think your players have any for me to rip off and stuff down your throat!
Twahn

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2004 - 23:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe. Cute.

Twahn

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

**LEAGUE NEWS**

NEW IMPROVED QPOOL FOR ALL YOU KIDS TO ENJOY!

I've just now started up a new Qualifying Pool. I've done this because of expanding numbers in the Pool and the increasing frequency of dodgy upload results that consume too much of my time to fix up! Wink
Scoring is now simply a count of the number of games that your team has played in total. No one is to accumulate more than 10 Points in the Pool. You may notice some teams already have more than 10, but they are all special cases (Whippy, business as usual Wink ).
Because the Pool has been remade, it is now technically possible for teams to play teams that they have played before again. This is not allowed under any circumstances and there is no conceivable need for anyone to do this. Teams that play more than one game against the same opponent will be treated harshly. Don't do it.

ROUND 2 DEADLINE TODAY

We've got 1 game in each of Premier, Div 1, and Div 2 that are looking at missing the Deadline. Any feedback from the coaches involved?

Covertfun

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 06:09 Reply with quote Back to top

RIPNE1, bring your Zons on... the Prince Reagents can accept match fixtures weekday afternoons and evenings, (like tonight, for example), or at a stretch, Saturday mornings.
theopacman

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 06:24 Reply with quote Back to top

being an aussie and new to fumbbl only about 25 games in open would like to know how you get into the qualifying pool and then eventually into i guess season 4 ?
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2004 - 06:43 Reply with quote Back to top

theopacman, create a team and submit it to here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=647. Make sure you read all the info!

Then wait for Commish Twahn to put you in...

Twahn, you can drop the Whippy's from one of the QPool's to use for theopacman...
 Jump to: