42 coaches online • Server time: 18:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Designer's Comm...goto Post Why did GW nerf guar...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which division shall reign supreme?
Ranked
51%
 51%  [ 47 ]
Box
30%
 30%  [ 28 ]
League (don't want to leave them out)
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Stunty Pies Taste of Fish
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 92

MiBasse

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2011 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Not to mention that it's not like times of old. Losing a lot of players might not be the end of a team's chances to win the next game. There's inducements to partially make up for missing key-players.
blader4411

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2011 - 15:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Some races will be able to manage with Journeymen and inducements, but these are in general the agile teams.

Bashers missing their heavy-hitters will find themselves flattened versus better bashers, or outscored when they fail to hit the ballers.

That said, everyone up to this stage is a good coach with a good team, so while I'm hoping for a Box victory, I've honestly no idea.

-Blader
Reisender

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2011 - 15:07 Reply with quote Back to top

BooAhl wrote:
Carnis wrote:
BooAhl wrote:
I also belive that the Skavens(MY TEAM) or WEs have a good shoot at reaching the final since there is no tackle heavy teams in the lower half. Claw teams suit av7 well.

They will be good candidates for final yes, but after facing Mayhemizer's Tim & then RandomOracle's Jill later it will be a good chance that a majority of the team will have turned into toothpaste in the quarter/semifinals making the win somewhat more likely for whoever you are up against.

If Jill survives that long...

just watch out for those tentacles, mate... no need to tackle you when they grab you and give you some chaos love...
RandomOracle

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2011 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox it is.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2011 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

RandomOracle wrote:
Blackbox it is.

more than box, i'd say ClawPOMB it is.
 Jump to: