39 coaches online • Server time: 14:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post BB2016 Ranked, Leagu...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
greymurphy42

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
as long as you will definitely be around for at least a full season?

sorry to question you, but you have only played 4 games here so far and we have been too trusting in the past Smile

Yes, I'll be around for the full season. I've played 3 full seasons in the UKBBL on Cyanide, so I'm aware of the commitment that taking part entails.
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:10 Reply with quote Back to top

With that the 9th spot is filled leaving one more to fill for now with another possible opening later. Who will be number 10?
Badoek

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:20 Reply with quote Back to top

greymurphy42 wrote:
Garion wrote:
as long as you will definitely be around for at least a full season?

sorry to question you, but you have only played 4 games here so far and we have been too trusting in the past Smile

Yes, I'll be around for the full season. I've played 3 full seasons in the UKBBL on Cyanide, so I'm aware of the commitment that taking part entails.

good, but still no pinky swear Evil or Very Mad
Cerumol

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

I'd be interested in this. I'm a very new FMBBL player, but have played a bit on cynaide and various tabletop tournaments and leagues. I enjoy the random element and often choose to play the less good teams so very happy to play as any race.

having seen the above post too i'd just add that commiting to a full season is no problem

Last edited by Cerumol on %b %26, %2012 - %13:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Cerumol wrote:
Hi,

I'd be interested in this. I'm a very new FMBBL player, but have played a bit on cynaide and various tabletop tournaments and leagues. I enjoy the random element and often choose to play the less good teams so very happy to play as any race.

Well as long as you can commit to playing a full season, even if you end up losing every game and having to play with 11 Journeymen by the end of it. The main thing the league needs is players willing to commit to playing the full season, even if they aren't doing well.
Cerumol

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

heh - just edited my post, and it wouldn't be my first evr win-less season! as long as thegames are fun and the coaches are friendly I'm in
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Well its down to Garion and dfunk for the final say on the matter so I will leave it to them to confirm
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Cerumol - as far as I'm concerned, provided that you pinky swear that you'll play at least 1 season plus 1 cup (but hopefully many more) then you, my friend, are in.

Garion may have a different view on this, but then again he is a grumpy old bugger. Wink
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

don't even need to make the cup for me, just as long as it is one full season playing every game you are scheduled for, then that's fine with me, though it is true, I am grumpy, old and tired of you young wiper snappers foiling my plans. Razz

where we up to now on the numbers dfunk?
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The 10 new coaches are....

Badoek
Calthor
Venetiari
Easilyamused
Boruppeter
Johnbell
xnoelx
fidius
greymurphy42
Cerumol

As Toombs (Skaven coach) has been away for 15 days and hasn't played a game in almost 1 month, I'm taking the executive decision that we will add Skaven to the mix UNLESS Toombs re-surfaces before we have filled the last spot.

That means if you are reading this and are not already in the league and want to join, DO IT! DO IT NOW!
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The updated list of races is now:

1 Amazon
2 Chaos Dwarf
3 Dark Elf
4 Elf
5 Goblin
6 Halfling
7 Human
8 Slann
9 Vampire
10 Wood Elf
11 Skaven
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

got room for me to come back now i dont have to worry about being unable to play?
eldritchfox

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I do solemnly pinky swear to welcome the new coaches and to continue harassing dfunk at every opportunity.

With a cherry on top for good measure!
Garion

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
got room for me to come back now i dont have to worry about being unable to play?

if you are sure you can play? then yes of course Smile always happy to have you on board TCO

eldritchfox wrote:
I do solemnly pinky swear to welcome the new coaches and to continue harassing dfunk at every opportunity.

With a cherry on top for good measure!

good lad, keep this up and one day you may be a hubba admin too Very Happy
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Sep 26, 2012 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

im sure, bet i get flings/slann again Razz
its gunna be nice to be back Razz
 Jump to: