64 coaches online • Server time: 20:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post A Guide to Finding G...goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Tentacles and Frenzy
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Reisender wrote:
PeteW wrote:
Brace yourselves....

By the power of Christer, THEY are back!

Boooosh!

sweet. gl in the qualifiers, Würgbert is hungry Very Happy

Lol. Wugbert has eaten enough fat wardancers. Razz Iron Man II will see to him!

Good luck yourself. Wink

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 23:10 Reply with quote Back to top

After some last minute training sessions the Maesbury Mauraders have snuck into Ulthuan, and are currently stealing everything that isn't'nailed down.

My prediction...they will lose...badly
PeteW

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

DaveH wrote:
My prediction...they will lose...badly

Nonsense! Theyh ave 21 wins. All you need is 7 in a row and you lift the trophy! Easy. Go goblins!

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

When you put it like that, it does sound easy!

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2013 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Flings are in the place, for the occasion the team will show up with new artworks on the flings (tks to boeufmironton):

Left my Heart in San Francisco
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 00:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Blood Sea Buccaneers are now set and ready. The team is primed for a deep Qualifier run. Bo had fun this weekend but now has the game face on. Bucs are deadly serious at this point..They are going to stuff the hurt locker deep with other teams and take a qualifier this year.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

After Helena High losses their "the cheesiest oneturner" They have decided to stay home eat cheese and gain TV. GL to all cheese eaters out there!
Ullakkomorko

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 09:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The lizards of Green Jupiter will try to earn a spot in the light qualifiers. I even took Sure Hands for a skink double skill to face down all those wardancers.
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

The Lightweight Gloryhounds arrived in port, quickly sized up the teams around them and promptly recruited extra bodies. The newest members include a deckhand from the ship they sailed in on, as well as a clumsy local lad who certainly looked ugly enough to pass as a human lineman. But this begs the question: have the High Elves of Ulthuan been inbreeding to keep the bloodlines pure? And do the Gloryhounds get preferential entrance as a result of their local hire? Or will the strategy backfire and their application to compete be thrown out? So many questions, the Ogre's confused already.

Join the Human League Premiership!
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

The Pig Sty Alley team have been on a series of pre-UI warm up games. However, a stumbling block reared its head last night as the expected final game yielded a serious injury (albeit nothing permanent) to the super star wolf. So yet one more game is required.

Worries of burn out were scoffed at by the team spokesmancer, "They're undead! They just keep on truckin' and don't suffer from fatigue. They do however sometimes spontaneously turn to dust during games."

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Lone Stars has not yet departed for the Ulthuan isle. Whe coach Qaz was asked about this he said that sadly they are still stuck in a post WO ritual to ask the dark gods for blessings.

As I have not yet received my WO blessings and I dont want to end up in a situation where a player who has rolled a WO mutation dies before actually getting his mutation. I have decided to let them sit out if they dont manage to finish there business with the deities of chaos and teleport to the isles in the last minute.

On the bright side I have 3 teams that I been playing for what seems like an eternity and two of them has won a major and the third team is missing one so if Lone Stars does not show Hammer House will try there luck on elven soil.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
Motskari

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sneaky Plans sharpened their boots and started traveling towards elven lands.
SvenS

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2013 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

BooAhl wrote:
After Helena High losses their "the cheesiest oneturner" They have decided to stay home eat cheese and gain TV. GL to all cheese eaters out there!

Aww
Im sure there will be several others there to kill for the specs enjoyment! Wink

SL
maysrill

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Best of luck to all with the draw tonight. See you light-siders in some lantern or another Wink

Author of Firehurler (Twinborn Trilogy Book #1), Aethersmith (Book #2), Sourcethief (Book #3)
Rabe

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2013 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

+1

Jump to: