22 coaches online • Server time: 06:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kharnete

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3462590

Win= 10
2 TD= 8
4 RIPS= 20
6 CAS= 6
---------
total = 44
+25% uncommon bonus = 55

I love those RIPfest \o/
baelnic

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

55 Points is insane! We're still counting non-bonus points for records however so you came up 3 points short of your own 47 Point record.
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 23:14 Reply with quote Back to top

does concessions count?
baelnic

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
does concessions count?

Sure, you don't get any bonus points or anything and you might even score less than a regular game but they will count for your score.
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 16, 2013 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

0k then...

Win: 10p
TD: None
RIP: 2
CAS: 5

25 p x 1.25 = 31.25 p

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3462662
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

OMG, I just realized the winner of this thing is likely to be some Eshin player that allows tons of blocks/ game and makes as many unnecessary dodges as possible. O_O

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 00:45 Reply with quote Back to top

only if he can sustain it. I've tried this already, and it's not working well so far. Smile
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Eshin Journeymen, the utterly free stepping-stones to an easy SPLAT victory. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores updated!
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 03:48
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm,
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3462749

Win - 10
TDs(2) - 8
Kill - 5
Cas(Cool - 8

31 x1 = 31

that right?
baelnic

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 04:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Assuming that's your common team you are correct
Cavetroll

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

This unremarkable game will hopefully get replaced later, but here it is:

ImageImageImageImage - 10 points (score correction)

The only noteworthy thing about this game was the amount of whining from the goblins. And the MVP going to the broken stikka Twisted Evil

Note to others: Badly Hurts that come from Bombs do not show up in the match report. All the Stab CAS showed up for my opponent, though Crying or Very sad

Last edited by Cavetroll on %b %19, %2013 - %03:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Kharnete

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 05:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
Note to others: Badly Hurts that come from Bombs do not show up in the match report.

Yep, the only way to get SPLAT points with bombs is killing someone. Regular cas doesn't show up on stats Sad

Actually, on my last game half of the cas I did to my rival were by bombs (more exactly, with *his own* bombs Laughing ), so there were some points I didn't get. It was still a pretty decent game tho.

Win= 10
3 TD= 12
2 CAS= 2
---------
total = 24
+25% uncommon bonus = 30
Kharnete

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, I've just seen this:

baelnic wrote:
The easiest way would be just a screen shot uploaded and posted as a picture in the thread but that takes up Admin time to approve a picture a couple times a week. Using code tags makes it worse for me to read. I could build some bbcode into my spreadsheet I guess but this is going to have to do for now.

That is only if you try to upload the pic to Fumbbl page, but you can upload it somewhere else and still link it here. Just be sure to upload it to a https hosting. Many people around here uses Dropbox and a public folder to link some "big" images.

Anyways, the current standing as it shows now is ok for me. Another possibility would be to use an online spreadsheet (hello Google Docs) with limited access (visible for everybody but only you can modify it) and just link it here. It would save some time (no need to write a post or create an image) and bandwidth (no pic).
baelnic

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2013 - 07:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Kharnete wrote:
Btw, I've just seen this:

baelnic wrote:
The easiest way would be just a screen shot uploaded and posted as a picture in the thread but that takes up Admin time to approve a picture a couple times a week. Using code tags makes it worse for me to read. I could build some bbcode into my spreadsheet I guess but this is going to have to do for now.

That is only if you try to upload the pic to Fumbbl page, but you can upload it somewhere else and still link it here. Just be sure to upload it to a https hosting. Many people around here uses Dropbox and a public folder to link some "big" images.

Anyways, the current standing as it shows now is ok for me. Another possibility would be to use an online spreadsheet (hello Google Docs) with limited access (visible for everybody but only you can modify it) and just link it here. It would save some time (no need to write a post or create an image) and bandwidth (no pic).

Yeah I thought of both of those and decided that I prefer to just post it here in the thread (a simple copy and paste). Directing people off site doesn't give me the clubhouse feel.

I will have a public google doc for when I post a scoresheet for you guys to audit. It's really the easiest way to handle that.

Does anyone know why tables aren't enabled in the forum posts? Cause that would solve all my issues.
 Jump to: