38 coaches online • Server time: 14:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post SWL Season CI
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 09:02 Reply with quote Back to top

note: SLUBBA is NOT a highlander league with random draft, so you are allowed to apply with any race you want within the ruleset.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

SLUBBA is currently planning to launch when we reach 24 players. We will consider expansion when we finish season 1, but if you want to be in, make sure you are one of the final six missing teams!
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 19:08 Reply with quote Back to top

5 spots left
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Go on then.

I've stuck a team in. I think it might be a terrible idea squared (the race are going to frustrate the life out of me and I'm going to have to play them eight times), but I think they're going to help with a little pet project to improve a certain aspect of my game.

Even at 0/0/8, I hope to learn something. Wink

Let's go!

(P.S. CRP teams are allowed in?! Pffft. Wink)
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Sign me up, I will make a team today.

Thanks,

Burn

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

applied

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

You can now apply with a Tzeentch-team.
But it is not possible to hire the changeling yet.
MachJacob

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

My Eshin rats are applied!
Garion

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I think thats full?

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2016 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

one more
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

We're 24 now. The divisions should be set up today, just ironing out a few things.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

<....kcccchhhk...>

“Static. Nothing but static today. What is wrong with that thing?” The grizzled hermit sighed as he mumbled to nobody in particular. This was the downside of living in a cave. He had picked up the crystal ball around seven years ago when he had went for a supply visit to the city, so the warranty would be long expired now. And besides, it would cost days to get it fixed.

<….kccchhhk…>

He swallowed a curse, and gave the crystal ball a good smack. “Perhaps it’s the reception..?” He pondered whether it would be worth walking around with the ball to see if he would get something outside of the cave.
But then, just as he was about to do so, the ball crackled, buzz, and a little spark shot out of it.

<…kcchcKKKK…BZZZZAAAK!!...>

“Welcome, welcome, one and all! And let me reassure you all - your crystal balls, visionary flames, and whatever you are using to tune in to the worldwide Blood Bowl livestream, it is all still working! We were just patching the system, because yes, ladies, gentlemen, daemons, corpses, greenskins and furry creatures, and all other denizens of our vast world, a momentous and glorious moment has arrived - SLUBBA has arrived.
SLUBBA, you say? Yes, SLUBBA, or as known by its full name, the Secret League United Blood Bowl Association. In an increasingly globalized world, the time has come for a Blood Bowl sports entertainment company and industry which recognizes the skill, the entertainment value, the potential of teams of all around the world, not just the ones which have traditionally been the only ones to have been sanctioned in competitive Blood Bowl play. Why have we consistently outlawed higher tier Blood Bowl play for Daemons? Why have we disallowed teams for the Orient - teams from Nippon or Cathay? Why has hardly anyone even heard of some of these places, when they have been playing our noble sport for as long as many other places.

No more, we say, no more! SLUBBA has arrived, and the world trembles.

Behold! Turn on your devices, tune in to the SLUBBA channel, and drop away your sense of injustice and unfairness. We live in a New Era.

This.
Is.
SLUBBA!”

<…bzzck…>

“SLUBBA Season One will take place in three different locations, locations which have never been known for hosting the grand games in our noble sport - which is exactly why we have selected them. See the grand desert ruins of Bel-Aliad! Once the capital of a proud civilization, yet destroyed by the Undead forces of Arkhan the Black, and never rebuilt - but with a beautiful Blood Bowl pitch. In the far east, in the middle of a savage area in the hinterlands of Khuresh, in the deep rainforest, we have found a pitch not played on for centuries! And finally, Tor Anroc, capital of Tiranoc, a High Elf kingdom not known for its Blood Bowl, where a pitch has been mostly deserted, because for centuries, the locals much preferred the entertainment of charioteers.

Here, from these corners of the world -
everything changes.”

<…bzzcchk…>

SLUBBA Season 1 is now live!
Rounds lasts for 10 days, first round deadline is the 19th. If you are in trouble with scheduling your match, or otherwise encounter problems, contact the Administrator of your group.
Enjoy.

-- SLUBBA -- NEWS: SLUBBA TAKES OVER GLOBAL BROADCAST --
-- SLUBBA -- NEWS: KHORNE, NURGLE, TZEENTCH ALL REPRESENTED. WHERE IS SLAANESH? --
-- SLUBBA -- REPORT: WHAT ARE NAUTICANS? THE FACTS WILL BE IN SOON --
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome Very Happy
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Just looked had a close look at all the teams in SLUBBA for the first time. There are some scary teams out there, and I realize I should've picked something tougher Smile

Goblins have never failed me before, right?

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

First game played, disaster for skinks, don't wanna talk about it

Match stats lie, the replay doesn't.

Who's the lizardman god of tripping over your own feet? Footzltrippl?