38 coaches online • Server time: 15:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Claw/MBgoto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post Designer's Comm...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bytez0r

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Colin wrote:
my favourite move was when he deliberately made a Diving Tackle Gutter Runner go to ground with a Standfirm Blitzer; he didn't complete the move with a foul, though...

hehe yah, thats what you get when you arent paying attention..
but not that it mattered much anyways, would have been worse if he standed on the other side of the gutter blocking the way, my gutter might have been prone, but kept his player in place. at least he dident foul yah Wink

the odds wassent exactly favoring my side, but it was a fun match. expected a beatdown, thats what i got. but i think i did manage to put up some resistance.
was a good match.
Csonti

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Certainly so. Bytez0r is a very sporting guy. Never complained during the whole game despite I had some horrible lucky injuries from T4 or so. Because of this, I kept my fouling capabilities at bay (to some extent, hehe). Well, this gave him the chance to strip the ball from my carrier with a spectacular play but I didn't mind since he played well and had an underdog team. So I was glad that at least no long lasting injuries were caused by my bloodthirsty greenskins. And about the overlooks, I had my share too. Smile
cwebb

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
I hope Whamri continues to foul every turn until the bloody end!

Your wish is my command. But I hope I don't even need to foul when I put all my ST and MB into the game. Me and CircularLogic will play sometime this weekend, I'll keep you informed but it'll probably be pretty spontaneous once we meet in IRC. He's from US east coats and I'm central europe so calculate your odds of seeing the mighty Whamri wreak havoc with their voices and fists.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2005 - 17:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to officially state that I am rooting for Buffy Episodes all the way!!! Go Oracle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 03:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawr, lets get it on.. we want something to to spectate now that im out Wink bwhaha.

yah, you played fair csonti, indeed Smile i think you fouled like once or twice, one was a result in a death, but my apoth was awake Smile. i can only be happy there was no perm injuries on my team!

hehe - Cheers,
Bytez0r!
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 04:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Our second skaven match has taken place, and it was a massacre...of their opponent! Say adios to the only woodelf team to make the finals, as they got just pasted this game. Spreading DeKay, to the 2nd round, facing the winner of a chaos/chaos matchup.

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Only wood elf team to make the finals? oh really? Razz
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

That's what I get for looking at an old spreadsheet and not the current details...prove me wrong, Grayskull! Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Parallax and myself scheduled our match for tonight (thursday) I cannot promise a time though, as I will pop in after work...but only after work is done. Expect to spec around 7pm BBTime

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 08:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hard to call a winner since 31 of the teams can win it (sorry slick.... love to see some upsets though!).

Want to see Weapon Masters and Defilers of Dreams go far. Happy if DC wins it all! Death to dorfs (sorry nutter...)

Bring teh blood.

__Synn
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 09:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I think I'll be cheering for humans.

I think I'm a bit racist.
Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm didn't expect for the deepwood junkies to go out in the first round.
Then again, flix has proven that he always is a dangerous opponent in ranked tourneys.

I'm gonna play the devil's advocate here and hope for a Dwarf-Chaos dwarf final Razz
Korenn

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
I think I'll be cheering for humans.

I think I'm a bit racist.
Very Happy

specieist Wink
Flix

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Spreading DeKay 3 - 2 Deepwood Junkies
TR/Str 263/258 Skaven - TR/Str 318/294 Wood Elf
Flix vs FischerKing

Nuffle give me the chance to win that game and i took the chance.
FischerKings Wood Elf was the better team and i think with fair dice he hat won that game.
He ist one of the best coaches here at fumbbl and played a very good Blood Bowl i hope his luck gets back to him at the Eurobowl in England this weekend.

Thx Game FischerKing was a pleasure to play you.
Colin

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2005 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Flix, that was an incredible risk stalling for the last TD - fortunately for yourself, it gave you the opportunity to really mangle the Junkies, and would have made OT a stroll even if you had not, in the end, scored. I saw at least two vital failed dodges by the Junkies in the replay - Nuffle was not with FischerKing. I wasn't sure why you gave him so many opportunities to cagebust - those GRs can lurk deep in their own backfield, out of trouble, whereas they're easy Str 2 targets for the Wardancers, huddling in a cage.

In the end, it was a game that could have gone either way.