40 coaches online • Server time: 10:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Draft League Expansi...goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Agrak

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=218389

are my team that i've had for a while, can they join?

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 09:52 Reply with quote Back to top

No, we have already two Orc Teams. But you can create a fresh unranked team(check the races on group page, not more then twice the same team) and join for the next saison.
Imerikol

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Actually you're right about zons, disallow them too. Norse are fine though. They'd fall behind the curve soon enough. Zons would always be a PITA. I'd play in an all orc, human, norse, skaven linos league. Each has their charm and strengths.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Think it would not be that interesting without elfes and so on, I will surely make some changes before next saisons but I still will try to keep as many races as possible in
khaile

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2005 - 10:45 Reply with quote Back to top

The elf teams haven't performed so well yet anyway, so I don't see why people are complaining.
khaile

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldn't round 3 be finished soon? Razz
I'm eager to play season 2 Wink
Optihut

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 10:37 Reply with quote Back to top

khaile wrote:
The elf teams haven't performed so well yet anyway, so I don't see why people are complaining.

My guess: Force of habit.
xcver

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 11:00 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll join with a Skaven team for season 2 Wink

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2005 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome;) I will speed up the play in new year, just thought of not setting to much pressure around christmas times.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

For everyone that has joined for the second season or for those who are interested, it will probably start End of January and u can already join(pls watch the rules, no race more than twice, still some good left). If enough new Teams applied I will start something like a presaison for the new teams that they can have a little progress.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd recommend you look up the peasant bowl league rules as they banned all the teams people will automatically pick here (elves, zons, dwarfs). Peasant bowl was fun, this will be an elf dominated league.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

BunnyPuncher wrote:
I'd recommend you look up the peasant bowl league rules as they banned all the teams people will automatically pick here (elves, zons, dwarfs). Peasant bowl was fun, this will be an elf dominated league.

I love that, this has been discussed before, maybe u should take a look at our first season first and tell where the elfes are? And second: NO RACE MORE THAN TWICE Rolling Eyes
Optihut

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 17:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I doubt it. Without positionals, elves lack the speed to dominate the league. Since linemen are way overpriced, every loss will be a catastrophe. Then again, at low TR the money influx is higher. We shall see. So far Orcs and Norse didn't do too bad in the league either, though.
celas

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2005 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I Played in a league like this before with 6 (or was it 8?) teams. The elves win easy, hands down. Nothing beats AG 4, AV 8 and access to block and dodge. Norse was a distant second and bashy teams really sucked (dwarves-coachhad really bad luck though, orcs, chaos).

EDIT: Oops, I did not read all 40 posts before I replied to this...I guess I am just bumping the thread Wink
Skrofler

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2005 - 00:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The Ames Brothers are standing by to enter the fray as soon as they're allowed.

Mondays, 20:00-0:00
Tuesdays, 20:00-0:00
Wednesdays, 20:00-0:00
Thursdays, 22:00-0:00
Fridays, preferably not
Weekends, generally daytime 8:00-17:00
 Jump to: