16 coaches online • Server time: 03:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 04:24 Reply with quote Back to top

This match against Da Lionz was no better or worse than I expected. The hapless Nightmares were more or less butchered by the orcs from the coin toss, and after the first quarter of play had failed to capitalize on what would be their only real chance to score.

Calling in a bounty hunt on C. Brown for killing Mikhail. We don't know that he did it, but we're pretty sure a black orc was involved, and they all pretty much look alike, so one's as good as another. A bitter Coach Rubimov declared, "He's gonna get caught, just you wait and see." Sources quote the blocker's response to the news as, "Worgz Evergh Burugh Pighky Me?" which translates roughly to, "Why's everbody always picking on me?"
Da_Todfatha

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to see a match report on the 4-0 Undead vs. Undead game. 4 regenerating zombies died!!! Come PeteW, give us the scoop. Wink
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

That's gotta be a record. Most regenerating players killed in one match.
Xenon

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it was an all zombie team vs a real undead team. Know which I'd bet on even if PeteW is the 2nd best coach on the rankings!
Walks_in_the_Sun

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 18:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Still, I'd feel like I accomplished something if I killed 4 halflings. These guys all failed to regenerate! Plus, that was all of his casualties - so no regens at all, no SIs, no BHS.
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that match was something to remember. It forced PeteW to drop NFL, as he got 2 teams bashed and hadn't anymore suitable teams for NFL. Hope to see him on Season 2.

We still need some replacements to European Divisions, or then we are going to end Season 1 with some forfeited games. I have a bad feeling that the latter part will be the case.

That would mean that only 1 team in Hammerheim Divisions will be left out of the Playoffs, so that would put the remaining games to some importance.

I really hope from my heart that there will be no more quitters. 16 teams started, 6 of them are out after 4 or 5 rounds. That's over 1 for every round.

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2006 - 21:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Da_Todfatha wrote:
I want to see a match report on the 4-0 Undead vs. Undead game. 4 regenerating zombies died!!! Come PeteW, give us the scoop. Wink

hehehe. Yeah, that game sucked big time. TR135 zombies might be able to do okay cherry picking TR100 teams in FQ, but full on TR150 teams? No way! It was a walkover!

Sorry to quit the league, but all my eligable teams got busted!

Good luck guys.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Breakthrough Bears 1 - 3 Fluffy Little Terrors

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1310053

The game went pretty much as expected from a human point of view, with the superior Rats winning without too much hassle. The scores could have been tied at 1-1 at the half but for the Humans deciding a 1db (with block) was more important than crossing the whitewash. Bad coaching error. Double Skull (with TRR). 1-0 down and kicking was too much of a second half mountain to climb despite the heat affecting the Skaven far more than the Humans. The third and final TD was the result of an onside kick going wrong and the Rats having half a free field to work with.

Outplayed and outcoached, but I did get an SI on a bountied player, Weasel, so some points there at least. I would place another bounty, but the Skaven have no games left. Do they carry over?
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

EDIT: Whoops! Double post!

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %09, %2006 - %13:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Xenon

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2006 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Stark's Stadium Double Header
NFL Round 6

White Isle Round 2

In the first of the Stark's Stadium double header, the terror's were confident that these humans were still no match for the mighty terrors. So much so that after the first touchdown half the team missed the kick off because they were enjoying the sun.
The scoreline said it all. The win was all but a formality with these dirty humans spending most of the game targeting "Weasel" for his bounty. They succeeded, but he'll be back, but the question now is will he have to wait until next season to play again?
With the dwarves too scared to even show up and the play offs secured this team will be partying hard
Kyyberi

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2006 - 10:12 Reply with quote Back to top

You can put a Bounty, and all Bounties will carry on to Season 2.

2 points given for Purplegoo and ploplo25 for hurting Weasel. Well done, boys!

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2006 - 01:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Contract from Below keep the winning streak !! (Neverdodge won the never vs nehver game Wink )

By mangling (7 cas) the new coming norse team, the undead fron coach Neverdodge confirm their leadership in the Hammerheim division.
Not much luck on the norse side in this game as they were not able to play the way they wanted to, being in the ball handling part or in the blocking part of the game.
(Better luck next time Nehver)
Karson

Post   Posted: Aug 14, 2006 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Late at night. Suffice it to say on ecoach is tired of paying the price tag for his team. So in true NFL bloodbowl fashion I issue 1 bounty on my entire team(not worth a lot of points). Killl em guys. Nothing bad to say just in a bad situation and sounds like a true NFL owner. cut the team payroll one way or the other!! I'll fluff a lil tomorrow.PS league is GOOD concept I was just in bad situation(not saying I want out ... just trying to add alil fun to these games for me)
RC

Post   Posted: Aug 15, 2006 - 22:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry about my absence but I have had internet problems (i.e I donĀ“t have it any more). Anyway never to let such a mundane thing stop me from enyoing my favorite sport .. 2 games got played today. The first one where I was bitch slapped by Bitchos del Sistema http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1320441 and a second one against Freakz of Faction http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1320687 (where I did some slapping myself ). No bounties collected or declared from me .

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2006 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Just updated the games and points. In some Divisions there are no real struggle for playoff spots, but in some Divisions there should be some really interesting and fierce games on last rounds...