65 coaches online • Server time: 15:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>After another lousy evening with bad beats and missed bluffs, Sideshowbet was now practically broke. With only 4 days until his crazy landlord Backstabbing Barry would come to pick up the rent, things were desperate.

The old plan "borrow money from the mafia and then get them shot by the-SWAT-team" sounded like an excellent idea by now. So after talking to some italian bar owners, Sideshowbet picks up an adress by the docks where he probably can get on of those superhigh interest loans. He also finds out that another mafia related murder has happened during night which is no big suprise. "Well, to win high you must risk it all" Sideshowbet mumbles to himself and start the long walk toward the docks. </i>
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

after one day i dont think we have to tie anymore and wait for the detective... i vote synn because i think its more then obvious he's a mafiosi
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 10:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok the Mad walks past the newspaper kiosk while walking towards the training hall. He's very tired after spending a night in jail. He was arrested for murdering Brownrob, but the police had not found evidence strong enough against him and therefore let him go. And now there's absolutely no way he could've been guilty of WiNG's death and that can be confirmed even by the local police.

"I have absolutely no trust on that newspaper anymore", Dalrok grunts and spits.

Last edited by Dalrok on %b %10, %2006 - %10:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkness. Silence. A police signal far away. Where I am? What I am supposed to do here? I didnt remember. I had to do something here. Something important. I opened my eyes. Still darkness. Some lights from some windows down the street. The street? A city? It didnt matter. What was my task?

A shadow crossed the street. Fast. Like a pro. I quickly followed him. He was good, I was better. I didnt know why but my reflexes were more than average. A face. For a short moment i noticed a face. I thought I have seen it before. It belonged to one person why I was there. Slowly I was able to put the name to the face. (Vote) Plorg.
Jeppan

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewing on an apple Jeppan leaned against the brick wall on his corner. He saw the mad dashing of the policemen and took another bite on the apple.

He went back into his pose and yelled:

"EXTRA EXTRA Another brutal murder! Dalrok proven innocent! Read all about it"
SchwipSchwap

Post 6 Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 12:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm...WiNG voted Synn, now he's dead.
Coincidence? Mafia wants to accuse Synn? Maybe.
Could also be Synn is Mafia and feared him.
I'll vote Synn.
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap wrote:
I'll vote Synn.

You never know, but I think the mafia wants us to accuse Synn and therefore they killed WiNG. Yesterday they blamed each other which is quite normal for 2 new yorkers. Or perhaps the mafia killed WiNG, because he gave us a small hint he could be the doctor. On the other hand he claimed to be the hunter in a previous game so impossible to know. Actually it would be a valid new yorker tactic to claim to be the doctor to protect the real doctor. It's very important for us that mafia doesn't know who the doctor is whether he's alive or not. I don't know who Synn really is, but there are more suspicious people out there...
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Dalrok wrote:
SchwipSchwap wrote:
I'll vote Synn.

You never know, but I think the mafia wants us to accuse Synn and therefore they killed WiNG. Yesterday they blamed each other which is quite normal for 2 new yorkers. Or perhaps the mafia killed WiNG, because he gave us a small hint he could be the doctor. On the other hand he claimed to be the hunter in a previous game so impossible to know. Actually it would be a valid new yorker tactic to claim to be the doctor to protect the real doctor. It's very important for us that mafia doesn't know who the doctor is whether he's alive or not. I don't know who Synn really is, but there are more suspicious people out there...

yes... i realized that... i think its very very unlikly the mafia killed wing because he accused synn... i think they also knew, finally someone would point out, what you did right now, dalrok.. so its more like a doublebluff.. but i think whatever reason they had, it wasnt that alone... however.... i voted synn because there are many other reasons that point very havy on synn... not because wing voted him... synn is too selfconfident, he's around, trying not get in sight, not to be pointed at.. he's not afraid... im as sure as someone can be at this point...
...i had another theory first going into a complete other direction.. but hmmh,he is one, he reminds me on myself the vampirevillage, ..
PeteW

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 13:11 Reply with quote Back to top

PeteW arrives on the scene rubbing sleep from his red-rimmed eyes. "24hour boardgaming sessions with pac et al are not good for my wellbeing," he murmers. "Anyone got any beer?"

Morning all fumbblers! Apologies for my absence but now I am here to create chaos and fun until I get shot by the SWAT team. I also want to join in with the random finger pointing and voting madness!

vote Earlp for no good reason at all!

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 13:34 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>SideshowBet finally arrives to the dirty block down by the docks and meets a large brute named Guiseppe. After some dealing, SideshowBet is handled a small bag with the nice sum of $10K. "You gonna paya back fourteen G inna uno week signore" the brute grumbles. "Or my friends will come for you head and your mama too".

"Oh, I would really like to talk to your friends too", SSB tries, but he quickly gets punched to the ground by Guiseppe who smirks. "My friends are watching you loser, starting now and until the end of the week"

A sudden movement behind the curtains of the house caughts SSB's eye. A man in a cape was watching the conversation and was also trying not to be seen. "He sure looks like a mastermind" SSB thought to himself. "Although I didn't saw his face, only two people I know of dresses in capes: Batman and Momfreek. And since this is New York and not Gotham City, my vote will remain the same as yesterday.</i>

<b>Vote Momfreek</b>
momfreeek

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I think we should silence this loonatic. He can't even spell my name right.
vote SlideshowBoff

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Glimmvoid was born in New York, but this didn't change his feelings about the others. He hated NewYorkers and knew all of them where guilty. Today he had to protect an old criminal friend of him against the known mafiaboss don calzoni.. and this would bring him into troubles... a series of crimeactivities where around and he had to do something or he could be sure it would hit him soon.
He bought a Newspaper. "Dalrok prooven innocent" stood there. Hmm, but who could it be... Glimmervoid rememberd his old neighbour Synn, who lived just a few doors away.... and hadn't the shot been directly outside on the street? could this be nuffle (god glimmervoid prayed to)? no, it couldn't. "Hey, Policeofficer!", Glimmervoid shouted. "I know who has done all these crimes."[i]
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 14:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Glimmervoid wrote:
"Hey, Policeofficer!", Glimmervoid shouted. "I know who has done all these crimes."

Dalrok the Mad, having finished his practice at the training hall, happens to be around and hears this. He goes and asks Glimmervoid: "Really? I'm dying to know more. What do you know?"

Are you claiming to be the detective?
Dalrok

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
"EXTRA EXTRA Another brutal murder! Dalrok proven innocent! Read all about it"

Hmm, at first Jeppan was blaming me. Then I started to blame him for that and he immediately stopped accusing me. Doesn't seem like behaviour he used in the previous games (where he was a villager), but instead it seems he just wants to stay out of trouble. Please trust my hunch and we'll get rid of this nasty newspaper vendor who has some certain contracts with the mafia!
Borgen

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2006 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The only way we find the Mafia people is to force them to vote and force them into a mistake. If we let these people be silent and do nothing all game, we are only hurting ourselves. Vote for people who dont vote. I <b> vote Earlp </b>