16 coaches online • Server time: 08:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan wrote:
OK guys. My vote for SillySod still stands, but I also still think Plorg is evil. Well, actually as I say Im only about 50%, but thats higher than everyone else.

Can I make a suggestion? Ive been the second candidate 2 rounds on the trot now. I'm gonna do a plorg and announce Ive almost certainly been scried. Now, I know not everyone has been online since midnight and scrying time, but if noone pops up in the morning and announces Im evil, having scred me tonight, I think it seems pretty clear that Im not.

Sometimes being a suspicious candidate can help, apparently.

DannyBoy changed his opinion about you 100% just after blood time.

Note to danny: I'm no longer suspicious of you (any more than other people, even if lucan burns evil)

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan has hit the nail on the head. Sys is dead, and he knows it. Unless the vamps successfully pick the slayer, he's gone. Why not get 2 for the price of 1?

Burn KC!!!! Stab Sys!!! Very Happy

(Oh, and HEAL ME!!!)

Wink

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure what you're getting at here, SillySod
pac

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote KennethCole

Things were getting so confusing on this catch-up and then on page 34 they were rendered straight-forward. Smile Nice picks, Seer.

… Although you will understand that we can't trust you totally until you manage to give us someone from all three evil teams. Then again, I don't see how a werewolf could be so certain of his enemies' identity to be prepared to risk himself at this stage. Hmm … You must be the Seer. … Except that it's just possible you might not be.

Expect this useless, indecisive post to be my only one before the burning. Smile

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone have any 'oh so not subtle' way for me to claim I'm the slayer (or genius healer)?

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

crib....the slayer or hunter only works if the vamps or wolves target them...so the slayer/hunter wont kill anyone until they attack the wrong guy...which you have helped the slayer with a target in case he gets attacked by unlucky vamps.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
More on SillySod:

WHY WOULD THE HUNTER ASK FOR THE HEALER'S PROTECTION?
On Day 1, SillySod was asking for the Healer.
I can't think of any reason for a true Hunter to do this.
But hero4c seems to think that SillySod is still a "blue"...

People will have to come with very persuasive arguments
for me to vote elsewhere than SillySod for today.

I'm feeling a little negative energy coming off of plorg at the moment.

Just to clear up the whole healer thing. At the start of the game I thought the hunter and slayer were more powerful than is really the case. I also looked set to die (no changes there). I don't want to die so I called for the healer.

I'll do a please don't burn me post later

Xenon

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Cribbleobblepie is the Seer and has 2 evils... yay! Very Happy

Vote KennethCole

If you're a liar then you know who burns tomorrow Wink
If you're not a liar then I'd ask that you scan Dannyboy if you haven't already as I'm becoming more convinced that he's in cohoots with Lucan and they're both evil by the second. Last night's arguements with Plorg just smell fishy and with the (circumstantial?) evidence of the first few days voting it just seems like too much to me. Scanning Dannyboy would cement my theory or destroy it and either show that I've been barking up the wrong tree with Lucan since day one or that I've hit the nail on the head... it all just seems to fit just too well and I'm beginning to think that I should look elsewhere... I do have other theories, but I think this knowledge would gain us the most and probably bag us two more evils.
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Lucan wrote:
Actually, no its not at all is it. With Sys being a known vamp then the slayer can target him and then if the vamps attack tonight maybe we can get rid of him as well, which would save us a day.

We should burn the hybrid

Which would kill the slayer...and it is not sure. If we -can- burn evil, it is better than using the slayer.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

You know that game mechanic-wise... it really doesn't matter that much which one we burn I think
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe not, but burning the hybrid on day three has to be a moral victory at the very least!!!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Plorg wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:
Well, you were saying it was equally my fault nicodemus1 died than yours that Jackdaniels did. huh huh...

Well you were saying I was FULLY responsible for BOTH Nicodemus1 and JackDaniels death, which is blatantly false.
huh huh...

Bit of a flame war there. Why does this happen when I can't participate? Evil or Very Mad

For the record: Plorg is correct in that Danny has nico's blood

However, Plorg is more suspicious at the mo than Danny

As an interesting asside: how about the Plorg, Lucan, (possibly) Danny team. Danny is only on the list from my historical suspiciouns.
This would have to be a bit of a noobish team as all three are up for the pot but I still think its possible.

SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
Chewie wrote:
I think we can safely assume that Dannyboy and Plorg are not on the same evil team at least... Wink

First I ll start with this one:
I have the feeling one of the two evil factions is playing very well, spanking each other around on more than 5 pages in the thread. And the third member just stating this here...

So here is my guess for one evil team:
Chewie
Dannyboy
Plorg

Second I ll comment on the suddenly step up of the so called seer Crib:
Isnt it pure random that he steps up and claims to be the seer accusing two innocents (I dont see why Kenneth should be and I am definitaly not) as the pressure on his team mates Lucan and Sod increases? And Lucan is the first to change his vote...

So here is my guess for the other evil team:
Cribbleobblepie
Lucan
SillySod

Therefore I vote SillySod

The cries of one who knows he will be burned tommorow. I had suspiciouns about both the suspected but they didn't threaten me and I was having far too much fun. (ah the I knew all along claim never gets old)

Unvote Lucan
Vote KenethCole

Could the seer please check out either me or lucan (or plorg). unless he has good reason not to. It's just that we're all considered key suspects (so we'll burn blue or otherwise if you don't deliver)

Kudos by the way, this is even better than the wonder healer

Lucan

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Xenon - I'm really confused. You've been after me for a while but never, to my mind, given a propor reason. I'd like you to read over the posts I made previously today and try to work out why exactly you are so desperate for me to burn. I think everything I've done makes perfect sense. The comments about not burning - well, I dunno if I was wrong or not, if I was just let me have a first game mistake. Starting voting for Nico - Plorg convinced me we should burn someone, Nico convinced me it should be him. I was wrong, so were an awful lot of people.

Im gonna be offline from now on. Definately won't be here in time to see KennethCole burn and may well not be here for the feeding.

My remarks above to Xenon are for everyone suspicious of me as well.

If Im not here for the feeding then: Sys and fellow vamps: If you see anyone who reminds you in any way of a young girl from Sunnydale looked after by a sterotypically English librarian then they are DEFINATELY the person you should go for. It'll be safe. One vamp on his own killed her, three cant possibly fail.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

It goes quiet when I'm online, like people don't want to get me posting or something

Edit: I think it could be a conspiracy (burn lucan)

Jump to: