68 coaches online • Server time: 19:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darkside2er

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Cribble, trust your instincts, you have been pretty good so far, and any information we get is good, lets just hope we can keep you for at least one more day!
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Lucan

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

OK...if we run out of known bad guy targets can we burn SillySod please?.....pretty please?
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm the healer!! Beware Evil creatures, If we are into revelations. and I healed PAC!

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:56 Reply with quote Back to top

It also means that PLORG wasnt seered nor healed. thus... You can all decide who to vote next!
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Sysiphos
TheSpoonyBard

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Sysiphos And I'm with Shrap, Sillysod next, assuming the seer doesn't find anything new.
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Dannyboy wrote:
I'm the healer!! Beware Evil creatures, If we are into revelations. and I healed PAC!

What?! You revealed yourself as the healer and you plan on living past tonight how? Who will save you. *IF* this claim is true then you've just cost us our seer tomorrow night... well done you may have cost us the game.

However as you were already one of my top suspects I will hope that you are actually an evil player making some kind of misguided attempt to keep your own life as I haven't been the only one pointing the finger at you. I hadn't thought it was that desperate for you, but I still hope I'm right otherwise cribble better make his scan count as it may well be his last!

If Dannyboy is alive tomorrow then it pretty much shows he was lying in my view... unless of course the healer saves someone, if there is a kill then either the evil teams are both stupid or he's lying.
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Xenon wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:

What?! You revealed yourself as the healer and you plan on living past tonight how? Who will save you. *IF* this claim is true then you've just cost us our seer tomorrow night... well done you may have cost us the game.

However as you were already one of my top suspects I will hope that you are actually an evil player making some kind of misguided attempt to keep your own life as I haven't been the only one pointing the finger at you. I hadn't thought it was that desperate for you, but I still hope I'm right otherwise cribble better make his scan count as it may well be his last!

If Dannyboy is alive tomorrow then it pretty much shows he was lying in my view... unless of course the healer saves someone, if there is a kill then either the evil teams are both stupid or he's lying.

What do you mean I'm dead?? It just saves everyone else, buying us another turn to burn sysiphos!
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:22 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd just like to point out how untouchable I am tonight. People are clearly confused as to my objectives and identity. Seeing as the hybrid's gone this leaves all remaining evil players scared to bite on me in case I prickle.

Who gave DannyBoy first dibs on claiming healership? I wanted that right (oh hang on, I couldn't save myself earlier, rights relinquished to DannyBoy).

I think zenon overreacted to Danny too. (who was pretty obviously copying a superior player Very Happy )

As for burning me, I think that the seer should either scan me or at least speak up in my defence.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."

Last edited by SillySod on %b %20, %2007 - %20:%May; edited 1 time in total
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Heh, I was away for a day, and look what happened, 17 pages of mayham Smile
I ll read through, and maybe i can see a clue. The hybrid is dead, lol can t wait to see his downfall.

Kk
Soulmask

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Me copying SillySod? that maybe the best joke i ever heard! you're claiming being everything in the whole game!! youre just trying to confuse people. you're the hunter, the slayer or a ordinary villager, has I see it and now that the hybrid is dead. I only made one claim, being the healer. Also, It's PRETTY CLEAR we should all vote sysiphos, now that the hybrid burned purple has cribble said it.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, I say we still vote lucan (grins, thumbs up sign)

JockMcRowdy

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Morons FTW!!!

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 20, 2007 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit I want to know what FTW stands for (unless it would spoil it for you)

Jump to: