14 coaches online • Server time: 06:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Draft League Expansi...goto Post 90+ Custom Rosters!goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2007 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Nurgle's Rotters played against orcs tonight. A quick review:

Started with 10 players only and got 'i'm the greatest' handicap against, meaning we had only 9 player to start with. Orcs used their numbers well and scored two easy touchdowns with a goblin while Donkeys rolled skulls. Donkey manager got -ma injury after arguing with orc blitzer.

Started second half with 8 players vs 11. But then a miracle happened: in turn 5 Donkeys made three cas! First we badly hurted a black orc, then caused to miss next game a goblin, which was apothed, seconds after we killed an orc blitzer... man what a turn! But that wasn't the end. Next turn we made three blocks - all of them resulted in KO's! On turn six we scored with Donkey rider and outnumbered the orcs. Sadly only two turns were left and weather changed to blizzard so couldn't do much.
All in all it ended 1-2 in orcs' favour.
Donkey rider trained hard and earned a bonus agility. Another rotter - Donkey composer - was hired.
Khemri await....
ashotinthearm

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2007 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

is voting all done?

personally i'd say no to banning khemri, yes to ratifying the 'no stall rule', and hell no to banning dwarves. we were delightfunnly incompetant in our first turn match and will probably continue to be so : )

unfortunately i cant go on msn but i think i've been pretyt good at responding to pms...
snooze

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2007 - 12:09 Reply with quote Back to top

proposal to season 2
we have 2 divisionons
12 teams in div 1, top eight play for the B&G trophy
team 9 and 10 no more games, and the 2 last teams play for to stay in div 1 against the top 2 teams in div 2 the 2 teams who wins the matches go to div 1,
no idea what exept for the honor for he who wins B&G trophy.

//
snOOze
nebji

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

5 is an excellent idea, but it does hinge on both parts 1 and 3.
Junkel

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

5) for
Horsepool

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 22:19 Reply with quote Back to top

1. I'm with SirOrange, Ban the winners ;P
2. I'm rather indifferent about stalling.
3. I vote no.
4. Doesnt matter to me, If 2 people just arnt on at the same times, its not going to help anyways.
5. I like this idea.
ashotinthearm

Post   Posted: Feb 25, 2007 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

oh, and for motion5. i say yes.
Chobo

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2007 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

hi dudes
im a late with my posts ( smoke a lotta weed a day )
but im enjoying that b&g tournament
to the voting: khems should stay dwarfs too
cause i wanna see Blood and Guts
but conceding in round 1 is nessesary ( start the 2nd game with 6 players is also stupid )
but in the playoffs or finals u have 15 players or so ( with luck ) and i guess everybody will try to kill the mummys ( i will )
so the khems arent that bad ... later
stalling.. hadnt that problem so far in that tournament
4. my email is saaagiii@hotmail.com
but im ussually evry day on
gl and i hope for mass blood the coming games
chobo
SirOrange

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2007 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Looking at my last post, I'm not sure that I voted on anything, so here is my vote incase I haven't been counted yet.

1) Con
2) Con
3) Con
5) For
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

5)for
tuggnut

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I do have some sad news to share, our bardly herold has commited suicide. He drapped himself in team colours and taunted Pure Agony's mummies until they pummelled him to death. In his good bye letter he wrote "I was so excited to get the job for those nimble, plucky darkies, but then reality set in. They couldnt pass, they were quickly injured, and the nuffle was obviously annoyed when his daughter was caught on WITCHES GONE WILD videos the darkies produced and so he is punishing them! Woh is the life of the bard of the winless Darkies. The final straw was the dismantling by the hands of the skavens who only allowed a pity TD. So with that I bid you adieu, with the nuffle willing, in my afterlife I will be the bard for Pitsburgh Pirates, they might win a world series before Bubble Bubble Toil n'Trouble win a game!"

Now hiring a new bard, and our most sincerest apologies to the nuffle for the daughter mishap- please forgive us!
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Rotters played against Khemri and won 1-0.

The team still can't believe they survived. No permanent injuries! Sadly, one skeleton perished on opponent's side.
Lucky armor breaks and slippery ball saved the day.

Next opponent - chaos dwarfs. At least we now have 13 players, all ready.
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2007 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Soon after khemri we faced chaos dwarfs. And won 2-0!

Rotter 'Donkey broker' made miracles that game: he badly hurt three chaos dwarfs in three consecutive turns! nice :]

After game Concrete Donkey learned to break tackle, and broker got a 'block' skill.

Here we come, dark elves!
Popcorn

Post   Posted: Mar 01, 2007 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

After beating the dark elves, we decided to take things serious and invited a couple of guys with CLAW in their arsenal. Beware!
snooze

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2007 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

BAN the fu......ing dwarfes
 Jump to: