30 coaches online • Server time: 11:31
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MachJacob

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You had two Skinks on the pitch at the end, it wasn't a complete disaster.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

When I first looked over the secret league rosters, the skink team kinda stood out. up to 4 krox, and full complement of skinks and some lesser known chameleon wrodgers stood out. I didn't think they were like the best team ever, but compared to the regular stunty team, this looked quite good. ma8 stunty dodgers are quite good, I wish I had some of them on my goblin team, and twice as many big guys as halflings and goblins get, this actually looks good.... but then they met the stabby rats. I haven't seen the replay, but with players as fast as the skink, and with stab on top, the skink team didn't look as good. Ofcourse this is just one matchup, and I'm sure both teams will meet better and worse teams than their first match.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this full up now? (i.e. already filled to capacity)
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 19:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Zlefin wrote:
Is this full up now? (i.e. already filled to capacity)

It is full for now. Ofc if there are 8 more that wants to join, we can open another division. I'll put you on my list, and check with the other admins to see how many interested coaches we have

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag, the skink team is solid. Arguably the strongest stunty team in the SL. It wasn't that the rats posed a problem to my team, more that my team posed a problem to itself as I casualtied 5 of my own players to failed dodges. Including an ag bust. My opponent and I were having a right chuckle at it Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

jdmickleburgh wrote:
Shraaaag, the skink team is solid. Arguably the strongest stunty team in the SL. It wasn't that the rats posed a problem to my team, more that my team posed a problem to itself as I casualtied 5 of my own players to failed dodges. Including an ag bust. My opponent and I were having a right chuckle at it Smile

Good times Smile
I'm looking forward to playing my semi-stunty team where the non-stunty players have frenzy and no block Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2016 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

if it is not too late for my [SL]Khaine Girls will join
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 12:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Admin role: If we have another 6 interested coaches in the next couple of days, then we're willing to add another group. If not... Then people will have to wait until after season 1, then we'll open for recruitment again.

Personal role: I think Endless Bloodfest, our resident Khorne team, made a start that puts them on the map as the bloodiest team in the league - yikes.
Roland

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:
Admin role: If we have another 6 interested coaches in the next couple of days, then we're willing to add another group. If not... Then people will have to wait until after season 1, then we'll open for recruitment again.

Personal role: I think Endless Bloodfest, our resident Khorne team, made a start that puts them on the map as the bloodiest team in the league - yikes.

I think we only need 4
JackH

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Put my name up for it as well please.
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Counting JackH, we'd need another 4 coaches.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Calthor wrote:

I was looking at that team, and I'm happy I'm not in that group (and probably wont be next season if my predictions are correct)

In another league I play (NSL), I am known for my predictions. Not because they are accurate, but because whoever I predict is going to win, totally fails. I'm not going to publish my predictions for SLUBBA season 1 just yet, but beware. Some coaches think my predictions are a curse.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

/cheer. I was hoping Shraaaag's picks would make an appearance.

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I see this thread only today Sad I'm going o create a team, and hope this is not too late

Edit: I just applied with this team
https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=846906

Please let me know if there is any problem with my team or registration (it's the first SL team I make).
Calthor

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2016 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

To everybody interested in joining... Please APPLY with a team as soon as possible, and then we'd be willing and able to launch another group.
I think we'll have the numbers to do so, we're not too far removed from doing so.
 Jump to: