59 coaches online • Server time: 21:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

great... undead mummies 110k now.. once more that team get scrapped with nothing in exchange... grmpf.. Sad

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

hi... i m a new player and don t understood how to play.. . if someone wanna play will make me very funny...
filo's-chaising

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

hi... i m a new player and don t understood how to play.. . if someone wanna play will make me very funny...
filo's-chaising

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Mully wrote:
Wow!

The biggest shame is that with all these tweaks to make the rules better, they may "unravel" it all with stupid vault rules. I am secretly hoping these rules changes will be viewed favorable and vault will die a quick death.

Whoever is reading this from the rules committee - "well done, you got it right this time."

Strange how these rules are actually part of making the LRB a bit more like the Vault then, ey?

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

filo's-chaising wrote:

You are quite funny as is, I think Smile

Welcome - take a look - this might help and clear up things a little: http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index

-Mnemon
Eddy

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 19:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
great... undead mummies 110k now.. once more that team get scrapped with nothing in exchange... grmpf.. Sad

being the only ST5 guys with access to General skills doesn't seem enough of an advantage ?

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Eddy wrote:
Candlejack wrote:

being the only ST5 guys with access to General skills doesn't seem enough of an advantage ?

well.. it tones down the undead some more compared to those teams that have no big guys or don't need any, it's not much i agree.. but it seems that in every rules review the undead roster is downgraded a bit.. and that is kinda sad imo.. sure.. mummies are great, but i wonder if they make up for it if you consider the undead team as a whole... *shrug*

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

with 4 wights, they might be too good. anyway, it's not the place to discuss that Very Happy

i can't wait to be able to AT LAST find games with vampires in R instead of having to play Ogres or nothing in dX Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

4 wights?? must have missed that.. where is that stated??? can't find it in the document... o_O

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

i think stunty teams are being unfairly gutted by these rules, they already suck but now they have nothing that can hit back, they are just gonna get smeared allover the pitch.

and im not talking about stunty leeg, gobbos and halflings in R are going to be worthless now...
Khaan

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Poor little gits. Gobs 'n flings sucked enough as it was. Now it's gonna be horrific.

The Boyz
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

My (former R) now U gobbos manage without any Big Guys with block since quite some time. Well "manage" and yes I was lucky on the rolls Smile.

-Mnemon
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
4 wights?? must have missed that.. where is that stated??? can't find it in the document... o_O

That was a while ago. Undead went from 2 wights to 4 (LRB 1.2, maybe?) and then back to 2 (LRB 2, I think) again.

I could have the timing off.

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

they went to 2 at LRB 3.0 .. that was my last info.. would have been wierd if they had cahnged that back AGAIN

Jump to: