26 coaches online • Server time: 08:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
thechosenone

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

With the majority of admin playing WoW, the peasants, leaderless, fight among themselves for the crown, desperate to assert themselves as the new big fish of FUMBBL.

Who will get it?

Well folks, stay tuned, and expect a rollercoaster ride of backstabbing, rule quoting ad nauseum, argumentive forum posts, big noting, and, maybe, well, just maybe, one big fat ---- off dinosaur.

Last edited by thechosenone on %b %09, %2005 - %08:%Aug; edited 3 times in total
Cloggy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2005 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

LOOL, so now BigMac is soooo desparate for threads to troll in he will even revive a long dead discussion on a rules question that was answered to everyones satisfaction.

Perhaps we should ask Bunypuncher to run another "greatest asshole on Fumbbl" contest. It came a little too early for our troll friend, but next year he might just win Laughing

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Cloggy wrote:
LOOL, so now BigMac is soooo desparate for threads to troll in he will even revive a long dead discussion on a rules question that was answered to everyones satisfaction.

Perhaps we should ask Bunypuncher to run another "greatest asshole on Fumbbl" contest. It came a little too early for our troll friend, but next year he might just win Laughing

Lol, he'd win right now, never mind next year.

Post   Posted: Sep 17, 2005 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

thechosenone wrote:
Your message? I can't say I have ever heard of you. Become more important and will talk - yes, climb that ladder first.

Wait! He's right! Everyone must join Ladder Division and start climbing the Ladder![/u][/i]

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2006 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I dig up the first thread about OFAB.

ps:Please note on page 4, Thechosenone's post and MrMojo's answer, one of the funniest postings ever.

pps:I am ashamed by my stupid contribution about Ofab on page 1 or 2. Shocked I should reread myself sometime. I look like a 14 years old boy. lol hi hi...my god....... Confused

ppps: You can note that Uber already don't like Galak.