19 coaches online • Server time: 02:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post need some practicegoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 03:40 Reply with quote Back to top

ok man....you can be our ace in the hole......
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 07:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay! No more work till Friday... i can finally be on late enough in the evening to do something other than be one of the first on a bandwagon!

We know that Sys is a vamp.
I suggest not burning him today though, as the vamps are goning to have to go after the wolves now, or they run the very real risk of being whittled down, leaving mostly wolves as bad guys.

I don't think that the guy i'm planning to vote for will come as a massive surprise...
spelledaren

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Ak! bright bright light

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Chewie wrote:
We know that Sys is a vamp.
I suggest not burning him today though, as the vamps are goning to have to go after the wolves now, or they run the very real risk of being whittled down, leaving mostly wolves as bad guys.

So Danny's still alive... interesting. Like I said before if he survives two attacks then its surely more likely that he's an evil than a positional of any kind in my opinion so far its not looking good for him.

My new third favourite is chewie for the above post. You don't want to burn a known vamp and instead burn someone you think might be evil, but in all possibility could be another villager?! The Seer gets another scan tonight, but you think we shouldn't wait to see if this brings us more evil and go looking for it ourselves... sounds like vamp talk to me.
Sysiphos

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos smiles. They are all fools. Burning him wont change anything. All are voting for him ( Cool he enjoys the feeling of being popular Wink ) but those fools still dont understand that with a 14-0 voting record against him no news about the other evils are known...

He takes a last cigar preparing himself for heaven. Fools!

Unvote Lucan, vote Sysiphos
Chewie

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

All i am saying is that we know one of the vamps. This will make the vamps nervous as we can kill sys off at any time. Nervous bad guys is a good thing as far as i am concerned.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Note: Please don't take anything I say in fluffy death posts as a hint, I'm not that kind of GM. Creativity doesn't really come naturally to me, so weaving in some kind of hidden message is beyond me. I'm not giving anyone any help, as far as I can help it! Very Happy
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 10:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
but those fools still dont understand that with a 14-0 voting record against him no news about the other evils are known...

Ah well, we will have to 'live' with that Smile

Vote Sysiphos

Kk
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Whatever bloodsucker!!!! We get another read tonight...that hopefully won't be used on somone our seer feels is innocent! We need death, blood, foul, hairy, toothy,smelly targets!!!!!! We got these baddies sweatin! Burn Burn Burn!!!!
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I want to burn SillySod.....Chewie might be a better target if we don't find a baddie tonite.
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I mean.....nervous about what? Sys is dead meat. We kill him now and I think the vamps will be nervous what about you guys?
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

darkside2er wrote:
hey guys, was gonna post earlier on but accidentally wiped a mammoth post, GRR

I, like Pac, have taken a look at spelledarrens habits and actions, and have as yet to see anything that would indicate him being a target for the evil ones. this perturbs me, but They cant really lose on the attacks, as recent posts have made it almost a no-brainer who the healer/slayer/hunter will be protecting, and thus neone else they attack will be killed (if a villager) or injured (if another evil), so they basically couldnt lose.

Now, as for my voting habits, most of you will have noticed, as Plorg has, my relative inactivity on the voting front over the last few days. In the first day i voted for Lucan, for what seemd at the time to be fairly solid reasons (not simply bandwagon hopping). in day 2 i declined to vote, as the bandwagon was targetting a player I suspected, and did not wish to reveal my hand at the time. On day 3, folowing the seers revelation a vote from me was unneccessary to kill the hybrid, and will be unneccessary today to kill of Sys. I have chosen to not vote when the bandwagon is already targeted upon my prefered target, and not to when it could otherwise cause suspicion to be placed up on me. Although this state of play will continue whilst things are advancing adequately, i will not hesitate to vote should it be needed to swing a vote Very Happy

this makes no sense, even less sense than some of my posts (I mean, really)

Surely if you want to help make sure he burns you would simply place your vote. instead you've spent loads of time trying to come up with a poor excuse not to.

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
SillySod

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Sysiphos wrote:
Sysiphos smiles. They are all fools. Burning him wont change anything. All are voting for him ( Cool he enjoys the feeling of being popular Wink ) but those fools still dont understand that with a 14-0 voting record against him no news about the other evils are known...

He takes a last cigar preparing himself for heaven. Fools!

Unvote Lucan, vote Sysiphos

Uncorrect, I was voteing for Lucan

However, craziness that will get me killed is probably too much craziness.

I'm with you buddy Vote Sysiphosis

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
pac

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been looking through Sysiphos' posts to see if they can tell us anything more now that we know (or all but know) that he is evil.
Sysiphos wrote:
I have the feeling one of the two evil factions is playing very well, spanking each other around on more than 5 pages in the thread. And the third member just stating this here...

So here is my guess for one evil team:
Chewie
Dannyboy
Plorg

So here is my guess for the other evil team:
Cribbleobblepie
Lucan
SillySod

So, we have six names - none of which is his own, of course.

A couple of questions:
Would he omit the names of all his team-mates? Or would he include one as a diversion? (I think it's safe to assume he wouldn't include two.)
Presumably one of his groups are his actual guesses as to who the werewolves are?

As has been established, I think Plorg is innocent (attacked and healed). I think we all accept that Cribble is the Seer. That leaves four names from Sysiphos' list: Chewie, Dannyboy, Lucan, SillySod.

I think that there is an excellent chance of finding evil in this group - either a Vampire (no more than one) whose name Sysiphos decided to hide in there to misdirect us, or Werewolves whose names he successfully deduced. At the moment, and barring new info from the Seer, that looks like a good hit list for the coming week to me. But I still need to look at each name on it a bit more closely …

I also want to examine Sysiphos' earlier posts more closely - I'm sure I should be able to find clues to who his fellow Vampires are.

Post   Posted: May 21, 2007 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, his earlier posts were no help. Sad

I was working on the assumption that a Vampire would end up not mentioning his team-mates in the first couple of days. Therefore, if you could eliminate all the people he did name, you might end up with a short list of potential Vampires.

However, the only players still living who he mentioned were:

darkside2er
pac
Plorg

And, personally, I'd eliminated two of those from my inquiry anyway …

Well, I don't have any more ideas for now. I (hope I) will see where things stand tomorrow.

Jump to: