39 coaches online • Server time: 12:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arcon

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 11:14 Reply with quote Back to top

You can enter as many teams into the NL main group. And the total score is for each team, not the coach. So, if you retire the team, the points are gone with the team.

If you mean whether the team retirement causes problems for the ongoing KO-tourney. No, it does not.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 10, 2005 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

excellent answer Arcon. Jairo, you are allowed to play between tourneys out of the league, so you can play little recoverys in between.

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomorrow for FUMBBL anniversary, on every game, every player will get a random mutation. I will open IST (4 teams per little tournament) and maybe a whole round robin that takes place in the chaos lands. Since I won\'t be able to log all day long, I am ready to add people in the staff to create them. Every winner of them gets 4 pts in the group.

I need some people ready to set them. TR ranges will be 0-125, 126-150, 151-175 and 176+

Let us meet in a chaos channel. You will just have to type /j chaos
in the chat.

If you want to give some help in setting up the IT, send me a pm

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

It is time to apply to the next tourney starting out in February.

sk8bcn, do you have an idea what tourney you will start in March? I am just asking because coaches with multiple teams might want to consider not sending all into this, but some into the next event (take me as an example).
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

well I don't know but it will be a KO style because I won't make the mistake again to run a RR followed with another RR

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 23:33 Reply with quote Back to top

what is febs tourney?

LordSnotball

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

febs tourney is Orken Brawl...

The Congregation - Always Recruiting
[url=http://igolocal.net/badge.php?user_id=1949]Image [/url]
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2006 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Orken Braawl 2: Prelude to War: the major clans are readying themeselves for a war, by trying to gather support among you, coaches!

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2006 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

How is the Orken Brawl 2 evolving? Are we almost ready to go?

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2006 - 09:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Tomorow it starts. I might have some quick search for the TR 126-150 group but the high ones are already nicely filled.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2006 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

if i have anthing in NL that you are short of for OB2 just stick one of them in and i'll go with that.

Coggins

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2006 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

So what's next now that brawl is coming to the final rounds?
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2006 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

should I create an NL channel. I think it could become a real plus, don't you think. If people connects of course.

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2006 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The TR176+ group in the Orken Nomadic Brawl is over. Dominated again by the two top teams in NL history: Arcon’s True Cultists of Tempus and Mephist’s Maurai(Pro). Maurai won this one by a short advantage.
This is the classement:
-Maurai, Mephist 39pts
-True Cultist of Tempus, Arcon 35pts
-England Fallen, Coggins 28pts
-Camera Café, Ebenezer, 27pts
-Rat Burger, 15pts

About the Bretonian Warm up: some places left, just a very few (fillers shows the open spots). If you are interested submit me a team! But quick Very Happy

And what’s next (in mai)? I wonder what to do: a special ruling for the battle for Marienburg (probably race teaming and fighting grounds) or the continuation of the elven ligue in Athel Loren. The Athel Loren story ended with the Council refusing to hear what Wardancer Dalendale had to tell and he was thinking to betray. I may consider something special to simulate the betrayal. For the war, I will maybe pack races in teams with zones of control depending on TR: Avenues for high TR, streets for lower ones. Maybe a ruling looking like a capture the flag or something like that. If team 1 try to get over the bridge defended by team 2 and wins, team 1 decide were team 2 will be located in the next round and can select to move. It’s still confused in my head but I think I have something here Very Happy

copy and paste for discussion Very Happy

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2006 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the overall scoring in the Bretonian Warm-up 5 points per round as has been so far for KO-tournaments?
 Jump to: