25 coaches online • Server time: 11:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Garion

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Formengil wrote:

Just happens to be my True Blood is gunning for the dirty player award. (again)
I had no idea I had fouled so much. My HUBBA skeleton won award with 16 while True Blood has already booted 17 times Smile Time to go build a trophy cabinet for him.

Lol you dirty git. XD
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2012 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the Fabulous Undeads I believe have won Group 3 with a quite standard one sided dicing!
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3278871
Started off kicking to Khemri in the rain, not a bad situation really, rolled a blitz and the AG3 Throw-Ra failed the pick up 1-0. Kicking to Khemri in the rain, not a bad situation really, rolled a blitz and the AG3 Throw-Ra failed the pick up 2-0 game over, oh dear.
Due to bad KO rolls the girls were going to try for 4-0 in the 2nd half but careless play meant that we only had time to make it 3-0.
Horrible horrible dicing yet again for our opponents made the game a bit of a waste of time but respect to Marvin for taking it in good spirit!

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2012 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Jimmy!

Congrats on winning the group and beating me like a ginger stepchild.

Its always easier to take it in good spirit when a decent opponent.

Thanks for the game and next time its my turn to beat you Wink
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2012 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="MARVIN_THE_ARVN"]....beating me like a ginger stepchild./quote]

What an awesome phrase - I feel bad for laughing at that quite as much as i did!
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The Flash Mobstars got through the first season wholly intact with a perfectly average 2/3/2 record, a score of 8-8 and 3 RIPS, enough for a 4th place wherever that brings us - we look forward to hopefully meeting some more low AV teams next season. Twisted Evil

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 22, 2012 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

After a brutal opening first game of the season, Stream of Filth have found them self top of the first Division 1. Yes no other games have been played in the division and there is little to no chance they will end up there at the end of the season, but it still feels good. Very Happy

Also Grashnak Blackhoof is just pure win. He was an absolute monster throughout the game, eventually Badly Hurting himself while blitzing a Snow Troll.

P.S. Everyone get your round 1 games played quick or I will unleash Grashnak on you. Watch this replay to see what will happen to you if you don't!

Wink
okostomi

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 08:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The star player the lizards hired was less impressing as Grashnak for the Nurgle. Playing chaos with rookie geckos, the coach hoped we can get slibli but we were 20k short on cash for that. So we decided for the bribes+Helmut Wulf combo thinking maybe we can hurt some chaos players the first half before getting sent off. First turn first action for Mr Wulf was suicidal as the chainsaw kicked back and we did not see him again on the field. The bribe was used when we fouled for stun, so after few turns it looked pretty bad. Then came nuffle and granted the geckos 2 lucky turns for the rest of the game which secured the 1:0 win. One was last turn first half when our hero skink dodged 3 times among scary chaos warriors and beastmen to score the winning TD. Other was in second half when our rookie saurus got a 2 dice block on the blodge CW and managed to knock him down. After that the game was mainly about standing around the ball.

The replay: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3293163
Garion

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Puny humans, they are no match for the might of Grashnak Blackhoof.

<3 Grashnak Blackhoof
dfunkateer

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The new ogre franchise El Ogros Reales started their first HH Season with a match against the returning underworld crew, Hubba Hubba Hubba. The underworld weighed in 260k heavier than El Ogros So Nobbla Blackwart took to the field complete with chainsaw and bribe stuffed firmly into his back pocket.

El Ogros chose to receive although after Nobbla's chainsaw kicked back on the first offensive move of the game, the underworld thought that the day would be theirs. Fortunately for El Ogros the Underworld's first turn ended almost as quickly when their 4ST uber-rat, Ringmaster burned a re-roll on a 2d block and only saw 2 both downs.

After some typically stupid play from the ogres, the underworld capitalised and scored in turn 4. 1 snot dead, 1 seriously injured and 1 badly hurt already yet these were to be the only snotling casualties of the day. 1 rat KO'd and 1 gob sent off with more to follow.

Following the restart Nobbla demanded vengeance and killed the uber-rat Ringmaster with the first offensive move of the drive, although the apo reduced this to mng. This was his last move of the game as he was promptly KO'd and sat the rest of the game out, his bribe already spent. El Ogros soon scored with Jaime 1 " El Conquistador" throwing Letizia Ortiz Rocasolana who ran 2 GFIs to tie the score.

The second half was epitomised by stupid ogres, a stupid troll, snots unable to leave the troll's tentacles and good old fighting. The snot of the half was Maria le Reina de Inglaterra who prevented an early underworld score by playing the part of roadblock in the face of the rampaging ball-carrying, block, mighty blow skaven blitzer Ash, en route to the endzone. All Ash had to do to ensure the TD (and probabaly the win) was flatten the snotling and keep on running. Unfortunately for Ash his 3db ended with SKULL SKULL SKULL, with the re-roll already spent preventing the troll going stupid.

The underworld did everything they could to recover the ball and score but the ogres stalwart defence ensured the game ended 1-1.

El Ogros left the field celebrating the draw as though they had won the season whilst the underworld were in reflective mood, questioning how they lost a game they surely should have won.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well, I didnt stay at the top of the league for long Very Happy
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: May 23, 2012 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha sorry Garion!
Quite a close one for my Undeads, some mispositioned Ghouls were nearly very costly but a timely interception after the Human Wizard had set up a ball steal got me the win!
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3293960

Post   Posted: Jun 05, 2012 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

woohooo, got a draw in my second game vs some nasty khemri, the nurgle team are surprising all the pundits this season, currently sitting second in the league, though they clearly have no hope at the title, their aim was just to stay in the top division, and after two games it looks doable.
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2012 - 00:15 Reply with quote Back to top

and nurgle do it again, defying all the odds to steal a draw against a far higher TV team. still undefeated and looking in good shape to stay up this season. 1 dead pestigor and 5 dead nurgle warriors needs to change mind. I would like to get a 3rd re-roll some time and a pestigor with Surehands before this season ends.
hehe useless nurgle Very Happy
Mercutio

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2012 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

A quick report on Da Big Waaaagh's latest Hubba Hubba match in Division 3. The first half saw the Waaaagh defense in top form, securing a turnover and running the ball in for a turn 8 defensive TD. Oh and of course removing 7 players from the pitch along the way including a MB blitzer and the all important Warpstone Troll. The only downside was the death of a rookie Black Orc to a turn 1 foul but safe to say I got my own back.

The second half saw the Orcs facing off against 3 Gobbos and 3 skaven against 10 Orcs. Sure enough the Orcs crushed all before them removing the three Gobbos from the pitch and scoring on turn 8. A skaven blitzer did however secure a CAS with an audacious 1 die block against a block lineman, a -ST that became -AG after the Apoth.

Final Score 2-0, with 10-2 in casualties along the way.

Replay: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3300226
Garion

Post   Posted: Jun 11, 2012 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

poor underworld lol Sad
 Jump to: