33 coaches online • Server time: 10:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post NCBB TVgoto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cyric612

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2005 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey is DDF going to be replaced just wondering if possible i'd hate to miss an opportunity to pile up more skulls and such for khorne. Just asking since he is gone off the schedule and his team no longer exists Smile
Later
Cyric612
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2005 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, I'm working on it right now.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2005 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Someone mentioned another idea... Killing any player with a mutation should gain the killers a bounty point. I am not so sure about it right now, though it may come in the later rounds.

As for DDF's disappearance, I cannot replace his team right now, as it seems to be gone. I talked to the admins but it seems that they cannot do anything about it.

So, sorry to the guys who had to play him... free win for you guys. I might consider letting all of you get an extra game against one of my free U teams after round 1 to catch up to the rest of the pack... though I might just have to let you guys take a 1 game handicap on that. Sorry yet again.

I'm trying to find a coach who is willing to play a Chaos Team, allied with Nurgle, maybe we can play him after the first round ends so as to even it out and be fair to all.

So far, Burnalot has spoken to me, so I'm awaiting his reply right now.

Z
Mentok

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

What a wuss! Why did he quit anyway ?
I was the first to play him but he wouldnt talk to me unfortunately. Gonna set up my Arnold voice and let him know:"One of us is in deeeep trouble!" Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 11:29 Reply with quote Back to top

He was too scared of being mullered by the rampaging slaanesh hordes, cant say I blame him really Smile
cyric612

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The Red Kross maim and Kill in the name of Khorne to welcome Csopa and his team, The Lung Embolians, Into the league. 2 of The Embolians Skulls will permanently adorne the Red Kross's Trophy case. The Kross Cause 2 bh 1 si and 2 kills to the Lung Embolians but somehow manage to not be able to move the ball and have to settle for a 1-1 tie. Also suffered 2 Serious Injuries of their own resulting in the retirement of Chaos Dwarf Nagan but with the cash made 2 new Chaos Dwarves were recruited and the Red Kross is Back to 11 Players. Looking forward to the next set of oppenents. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=633473
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, Cyric, you killed off the guy who got the TD to! That rebuild ain't gonna be easy.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Might not be too bad it may be lung emboliers version 2
SerXes

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2005 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Tzeentch This 4 - 0 Addicted To Pleasure's Pain

Wow this match was a real scoringparty for Tzeentch This.

Some bad luck from simme as well as some luck (blitz) and some bashing from the Norse made this game a onesided affair despite the apo used in the start of first half.

The Changer of the Ways had really succeded in manipulating for this game.

The Changer scored yet another cas.
The scoring was distributed nicely among the players to allow Tzeentch This to remain a team team.

A shame we didnt succed in taking down the Slaanesh champion Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2005 - 18:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't want to be a whiner, but Lord Ivory (My Beast) got missed in the latest record update.... He has 3 CAS which should put him on the biggest brutes list, shouldn't it?

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

My Fault, Macavity, I must have missed him.

Will amend that.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 2 is over! Story to follow!

They're dropping like flies!
We had several coaches drop out of the league, but some quick work by me [so humble, aren't I?] has managed to find replacements as soon as possible. Also, we had many coaches take the option to retire their first team and come back into the second round with a new team. So far, so good!

Khorne must be proud...
The Khornate forces played immense catch-up, tying with Nurgle for the most casualties caused in Round 2. This round had 11 less casualties than the first round, which might be upsetting to the Blood God, but since a lot of them came from his teams, he wasn't yelling too hard.

A Group Comeback
All the Gods got sick of Tzeentch's gloating, and came through with a good trashing to the Tzeentchian teams. A lot of the records that Tzeentch held were taken over by the other 3 gods, and the fight will rage on!

Slackers! Get out there and kill some!
There were only 4 permanent deaths this round, which only makes us wonder whether the Gods are already tiring of this competition. Nurgle, Slaanesh, Khorne and Tzeentch each caused one.2 of the 3 dead coming from the Nurgle faction, 1 being a giant Bull Centaur and another a Beast of Nurgle. Another Giant in the name of a Tzeentchian Minotaur was killed... it's not a good day to be big apparently.

Watch Your Back! We're Going To Get You!
The bounties became official this round, with the targets being the Champions of the various Gods. Remember, any team that KILLS [permanently] any of the Champs will get 1 bonus victory point added to their God's tally. Hunt them down!

Season's Beatings!
Serxes' Tzeentch This managed to humiliate Simme's Addicted to Pleasure's Pain in a gruesome 4-0 game... one can only see this Rivarly going to extreme heights as Simme will want revenge for this!

How much worse could it get?
It seems Nurgle is the holder of the best AND the worst luck awards, both respectively being awarded to Macavity's That Fresh Feeling and Tymless' Here To Infect You, with 70% and 49% being the award numbers.

Change IS popular!
Half the Tzeentchians teams are tied with 2 more teams for the most popular team award, all with 10 Fan Factor...

We don't want to watch that!
Despite being unbeaten, AlcingRagaholic's For Khaine and Country! is one of the most unpopular teams... tied for that with R3's Harvesters of Torment, who seems to be missing the finesse that Chaos usually has. Which is odd, since they also made the most money in a single game [the Slaaneshi team, that is.]

I wonder what they get for incentive...
The Slaaneshi faction is the only one where no teams have dropped out or retired. I wonder what Slaanesh has offered them in recompense for sticking around?

Enjoy the league, and good luck for round 3!

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2005 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Story for Round 2

As Tzeentch and his minions were off celebrating their first rounds massive victory, the other Chaos Gods met under a flag of truce.

Khorne: Something must be done... this damned fool is gloating as if he won the WAR!
Nurgle: Now now, Khorne, we must not directly interfere. Those are the rules, remember?
Khorne: Damn you and your adherence to the rules! If Slaanesh doesn't follow them, why should I?
Nurgle: Slaanesh, what have you been doing?
Slaanesh: Nooooothing... why do you ask? Slaanesh giggles.
Khorne: Shut yer piehole you sissy! Khorne lunges towards Slaanesh, who ducks out of the way. Stay still! RAR!
Nurgle moves his pustulent body in Khorne's way.
Nurgle: Stop that! This is a truce! Besides... I have a deliciously unwholesome idea...
They begin to whisper to each other.

LATER THAT EVENING
Tzeentch returns from his party, exhausted from the celebrations. His teams probably are tired as well. He walks in to his otherworldly abode, to see that it has been trashed with rotten eggs.

Tzeentch: Damn Nurglings! I swear, once I'm done cleaning this up, I'm going to kill those little critters!

Meanwhile, at the Tzeentchian camps...
All the Tzeentchian teams are tucked in after their drunken revelry, and do not hear the footsteps of the little Daemonettes coming around their tents.

Slaanesh: Whispering to his DaemonettesGo, my pretties, make sure they don't sleep well tonight!

Sounds of pleasure and other depraved acts come from the direction of the Tzeentch camps. Under the cover of this noise, several Bloodletters come in and butchered the horses, while Plaguebearers came in and poisoned the waters by jumping into the wells.

Needless to say, the Tzeentch teams suffered horribly, with visions of Daemonettes in their heads while they were throwing up on their long trek towards their games, which only made their matches unbearably slow and painful for them. Who knows what the Chaos Gods will do once Tzeentch exacts his revenge...

Using this handicap to their advantage, many of the other teams stole the records that the Tzeentchian teams had set, and escalated their own players to good positions in this League of Violence... but retribution comes their way in the name of Change. They must be prepared!

Z
AFK_Eagle

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2005 - 06:23 Reply with quote Back to top

And the violence continues...7 more cas in Luk's and my game, including a -str SI (apo'd by him) and a niggle/RIP combo to my boys (too early to apo mere linemen/throwers). Khorne had better be pleased with all the meat grinding going on in my games in his name, because I sure as hell ain't getting it done with victories! Scored my first and second ever touchdowns this game, but he scored thrice, so it's a moot point. Damn ref...threw out two of my players, yet allowed him to foul almost every turn all game long and only threw out one, while allowing him to keep his star with stakes every drive as well. I swear, the bastard musta been a Nurgle follower in disguise!

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a bump to see if this thing is gonna continue or not. Haven't seen any more games played in a while on the group page, and my boys are just languishing around, doing nothing, til the second round of team matchups gets decided...

Jump to: