13 coaches online • Server time: 05:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post What To Do In My Tur...goto Post NAF Charity Tourney ...goto Post Making Assassins mor...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tane

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 11:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I know I'd seriously consider Sprint if Rocky would roll doubles at 76. Probably not the best skill available but it would add just a little more entertainment value to the player... Same goes for agility.

-tane
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Once he gets Block on a regular roll, I bet Aconite will be hoping for a touchback. Wink
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 16:29 Reply with quote Back to top

tane wrote:
As we seem to heading for the playoffs again, we have been keeping a keen eye on Cosmos Conference in addition to our own. Wood Elves? Norse? Never faced any of them before... Lizardmen? Been beaten in a humiliating manner by them once and looking for revenge on any lizards we might face.

-tane

Many different teams in Cosmos, many different playing styles involved. We'll just wait and see if it's the bigST/lowAG 5 Saurii (!), the dodge&run Woodies or the Block/Frenzy Norse who thrives above the others.

Even though these three teams might look pretty certain to make it into the playoffs, you should not underestimate the "wild card" team aiming for the third or fourth place in the league. It might be Humans, it might be Undead, it might be Skaven....heck, even the replacement Necro and the second Lizzies still have a chance.

]edit]BTW, what are the plans for the next season? Can we get enough dedicated coaches to promote the amount of Meteorite Divisons from 1 to 2, as planned? This would mean 8 extra guys would rise up from Asteroid divs this season to the Meteorite divs. This, in turn, means 8 empty places into Asteroid divs (16 if we can increase the amount of asteroid divs from 2 to 4).
Sherinford

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

Following the PM from Captain 1821, I must confess I'm quite happy from this first five star league experience. It's an interesting game mode, very fast, very interesting. I'm now wondering what a seven stars tournament would look like... Is there such a thing? Anyway, I'm having a great time. I'm already signing up for the next tournament !!!
Karhumies

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 19:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Sherinford, if you'd like to play similar games for fun whenever you have got the time for it, this might be for you:

Just Four Fun-group
#4fun

Captain1821

Post   Posted: May 04, 2005 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
BTW, what are the plans for the next season? Can we get enough dedicated coaches to promote the amount of Meteorite Divisons from 1 to 2, as planned? This would mean 8 extra guys would rise up from Asteroid divs this season to the Meteorite divs. This, in turn, means 8 empty places into Asteroid divs (16 if we can increase the amount of asteroid divs from 2 to 4).

I believe we will be able to find 16 dedicated coaches for 2 more divisions. We will see...

Sherinford wrote:
I'm now wondering what a seven stars tournament would look like... Is there such a thing?

There is a guy that has a group for teams with 7 players only. Unfortunately there is only his team in that group and it looks like that he will not promote the idea. I would join a seven stars tournament though.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2005 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
Sherinford, if you'd like to play similar games for fun whenever you have got the time for it, this might be for you:

Just Four Fun-group
#4fun

I'll certainly consider it Wink
Magnus

Post   Posted: May 06, 2005 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Sheingford... There is also the 4vs4 IT group ( http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2227 ) JOIN for god sake! Great fun for coaches with little time!

To bad I play misserably with my Khemri, almost never gets CAS and when I do it's really late in the game, to late to do a difference Sad Anyway I stay in asteroid division next season also, can't imagine I can go to the next level, but the team will be the same, CAS or no-CAS, fun to play! Very Happy

I sure would join a 7 star leaugue also if there is someone that will start it seriously!!!
Aconite

Post   Posted: May 06, 2005 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

What goes around comes around so they say, and how very true that has just been proved to Bits N' Pieces...

The Chaos team of Four Turtles and a Rat showed the power that Chaos can have once they've got a bit of experience under their belts.

It is with much regret (though joy to the rest of you no doubt) that we announce the passing (yes, he may have already been dead but you know what I mean) of Morsels. The last remaining member of the original team, and our speedy frenzied mummy.

This untimely death happened shortly after two bits (the other mummy) was seriosuly injured and will miss the next game.

Parts proved his worth though, managing to score against overwhelming odds. Then in the second half, with just 2 players for uslstarting on the pitch, very nearly making the score 2-1 to us. Alas he failed a vital dodge and the chaos were instead able to make their way up the pitch and take the win on the last turn of the match.

The Bits are now a much weakened team, with much to do to build themselves again...

(Brad Osberg)
tane

Post   Posted: May 08, 2005 - 19:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Ewww.

And we have to face these mutating mummy killers in our last match before the playoffs. How very disturbing...

-tane
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

damn I stage down to cosmos division. If things stays as they are 2 skas lowers to cosmos. 3 skas stage up to cosmos.

Out of 8 teams five will be skas. lot's of TD in sight he he
Aconite

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm watching the results with interest... Currently in third, having played all my matches. The two teams behind me are just 3 points behind and have 2 games to play, including against each other... Will be a tense time for the Bits N' Pieces left of Bits N' Pieces...

(Brad Osberg)
Captain1821

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
damn I stage down to cosmos division. If things stays as they are 2 skas lowers to cosmos. 3 skas stage up to cosmos.

Out of 8 teams five will be skas. lot's of TD in sight he he

You 'll be in cosmos? Cool! I might be in cosmos too! I look forword for a 5 Stars game against you.

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

5 Skaven teams you say?

Ahhhh, maybe I will not by 6 zombies to leave 5 star and play in another toruney, but stay...
That sounds tasty, 5 Skaven teams...

mjam
PhilMan

Post   Posted: May 09, 2005 - 21:55 Reply with quote Back to top

well, Ravenous for Destruction and our next opponants are all set to kick off in a few mins time!

"Best Bar in This Street"
 Jump to: