49 coaches online • Server time: 17:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Borg Invasion
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shrap

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

A nice little list of suspects and thoughts before all of you leave might be a good call.

As I'm sure SillySod will be trying to burn me once again.....

It'll give us a direct to head in.

Hey wait a sec....assuming Fredox and Xenon are innocents....Crib will be away.....2 bad guy votes....

Bad guys will have some sway in votes next few days.

We'll have to take care.
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 12:51 Reply with quote Back to top

If I can get the net on my phone to work I might be around but I managed to delete all the settings. I should only miss 1 vote and as for the bad guys assuming Xenon isn't one they'll have 25% of the vote if they dont strike tonight and 28.6% if they do.
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight's burning may well be a little later than usual due to a work commitment I can't get out of. Voting still closes at the usual time.
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

In that case, I'll definately miss my scying opportunity as well, so looks like its up to the usual finger pointing fun!

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

cribble i think you should give us the names please, as said will make it easier to deduce da bad guys, we have lots of history to work off now.

If you are interested in joining please get in touch.
Sziro

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Crib, can t you write a pm to Purplegoo of your next scan now? So you will have an answer when you return.

Kk
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, seems like thats 4-0 on people who want to know innocents?

KK773 - you're right, I can request someone now, just if they get burnt it's a bit of a waste of a vote? Suppose somethings better than nothing?

I'd be happy to announce who I'm scrying if people prefer?

Announcement on the 'Innocence Report' will follow soon unless I hear a very good reason not to...

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:39 Reply with quote Back to top

We need to know, because we burned Dannyboy remember Wink

Kk
Fredox

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess the question is are 2 of those 4 evil?

I've got my phone on the net but for some reason I can't login but I can read the forum. Time for me to get going guys have fun.
Xenon

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Shrap wrote:
A nice little list of suspects and thoughts before all of you leave might be a good call.

As I'm sure SillySod will be trying to burn me once again.....

It'll give us a direct to head in.

Hey wait a sec....assuming Fredox and Xenon are innocents....Crib will be away.....2 bad guy votes....

Bad guys will have some sway in votes next few days.

We'll have to take care.

Firstly I know that the above is a worst case scenario, but please don't make this assumption its always dangerous to discount people in this game, even if you think they are almost definitely innocent! I'm casting doubt on myself here as a part from Cribble (who has knowledge) none of the rest of us know who to trust and who not to trust. Therefore you should never put your trust in anyone... ever! Especially after Pac has been announced as a wolf it shows that you can't trust anyone! Danny showed he was innocent and claimed to have healed him... the good news here is that we know he wasn't our healer and he's probably still alive Very Happy

Anyway hopefully I'll be one of the names that Cribble comes out with later, although this would probably mean that I come back to find my corpse on sunday. Anyway maybe the vamps will attack the next two nights and then I'll be safe Very Happy (Thanks pac I know that I'll be killed by wolves or fellow villagers now.. I'm off to find my silver bullets!)

The below may well be blown out of the water by cribbles names, but hopefully he'll validate some of this information and not contradict it.

My suspects for the last wolf/vamp at this stage are:

Darkside2er - Vamp (?)
Fredox - Vamp (?)
KK773 - Wolf/Vamp (?)
Hero4C - Wolf (?)

The Vamps for being absent or abstaining on the day of no attack and the wolves for general suspiciousness and that great feeling that something isn't quite right with them...

The people I think more likely to be innocent are:

Sillysod - Too mad to be bad
Jock - although there's an outside chance that the pac vendetta was a plan by the wolves from the start.
Cribble - Seer
Furious_George - never suspected him
Xenon - Well of course I am innocent

Leaving

Shrap
Spooney

both of whom I have mildly suspected before but haven't really ever beleived they are guilty, can't really make a choice either way on them, but I certainly don't rate them as highly as my top 4.

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm way off the mark after being so sure of Danny and Chewie.

Also going into this "blind" weekend where I will not be involved, please remember what I said... don't trust anyone except for Cribble! I'd like to come back and find that we've won Very Happy

Also cribble I would prefer you not to mention who your tonight scan is as with 3 night attacks before you get back the evils would be able to eliminate all of your knowledge and leave us with only you as a definite innocent by the time you return. If you don't mention who you scan at least you have the chance of having that information when you get back (although that assumes that the village don't remove it for you!)
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Fair point, I'll keep my scrying to myself. But as to the innocents, gues it's time for names of people we all CAN trust!

I'll apologise in advance to these two, as I suspect by naming them as guaranteed innocents, we are condemning them to death. Of course, their inevitability means we survive the weekend and have two chances to find the bonafide bad guys? Could end up being a bad move, and the timing of my departuure turns what should be a simple clean up operation into a potential danger zone. Anyhow...

KK773 - The barkeep I referred to previously. As honest as the day is long, we all know and love him, and now I ask you to trust him.

Along with...

Hero4C - A simple philospher, no more, no less. Not a bad bone in his body.

To both men, I apologise for your death sentence, and for doubting your integrity. Just remember that you die for the good of the village, and in doing so will save many more.

A great man once said, "Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to do and die." Guess everyone's time is up at some point, better to have looked death in the face and laughed then to die on your knees!

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 14:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
pac wrote:
Fredox wrote:
So are we having a break for the weekend as was mentioned earlier?

That's right. You're not going to burn anyone for the next three days.

Actually - since I mentioned a while back that I am free to now continue the game over the weekend and I asked if anyone objected (no-one did) I was just planning to go on as normal...

No! You are not going to burn anyone for the next three days!

(The rest of the game will continue as normal …)
hero4c

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

There we go. Thanks Crib.
Cribbleobblepie

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>Flicks matches at pac!</i>

Burn doggy, BURN!

Wink

Post   Posted: May 25, 2007 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Xenon wrote:
Jock - although there's an outside chance that the pac vendetta was a plan by the wolves from the start.

Damn. You saw right through us. Sorry Jock, old buddy. Wink
 Jump to: