38 coaches online • Server time: 14:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post GIF Guide
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
On1

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 09:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Currently when a rock is thrown, a pop-up appears to tell you who is hit etc... boring stuff Smile

Wouldn't it be cool to animate this kick-off result? Randomize where the rock is thrown from.

(The rock was made large, so it could be scaled down instead of up, oh and drawn by whatball)

I know it's low on the priority list, but still i would find it amazing if it could be implemented at some point Smile
Skolopender

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Please make this happen!

Please! Please! Please! Please! This should be on top of the priority list!

Please!

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 10:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I like it. Smile i hope this happens. Trust the blood thirsty On1 to come up with it Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 10:32 Reply with quote Back to top

on a similar subject, would it be possible to have a visual cue on the pitch as to where the "usual" kick destination is? and sorry if this has been covered before (which it almost certainly has) but the team attempting an interception could do with some way of knowing which players are eligible interceptors.
plus one for throw rock fun : )
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 10:41 Reply with quote Back to top

If we are hijaking this thread then I would also love a proper throw ruler, or at least some indication of how many more squares i would need to move to make a pass a quick pass etc... Because at the moment there is no indication and it means I need to try and remember this every time I make a pass.

But +2 for the rock Smile

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
If we are hijaking this thread then I would also love a proper throw ruler, or at least some indication of how many more squares i would need to move to make a pass a quick pass etc... Because at the moment there is no indication and it means I need to try and remember this every time I make a pass.

But +2 for the rock Smile

This would be nice. I keep wondering whether making a GFI would change the range, and it's annoying to make the GFI and find the roll is the same >.<
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:40 Reply with quote Back to top

blocknroll wrote:
on a similar subject, would it be possible to have a visual cue on the pitch as to where the "usual" kick destination is? and sorry if this has been covered before (which it almost certainly has) but the team attempting an interception could do with some way of knowing which players are eligible interceptors.
plus one for throw rock fun : )

This makes no sense...
The only time that you kick the ball is when you are doing a kickoff, which can not be intercepted.
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

It does this already, the range ruler has a colour code so when you go to pass you can see the difrent colours, If your 1 or 2 squares away from the next colour just click on the GFi to change from pass to GFI move and move the extra squares and press pass again

P.S +1 for the rock animation

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

sorry its two seperate points. which on their own do make sense, but not when it looks like they are one...
Garion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:
It does this already, the range ruler has a colour code so when you go to pass you can see the difrent colours, If your 1 or 2 squares away from the next colour just click on the GFi to change from pass to GFI move and move the extra squares and press pass again

P.S +1 for the rock animation

But the problem is you cannot tell whether or not you should do the GFI to make it an easier pass without consulting the chart I posted above. In the new FFB client the range ruler is not seperated into different colours like ski junkies LRB4 client is which is a major pain in the back side. It is just one colour with the required roll on top of it.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, two different points, then i can answer them. Smile

Next version will have something that will help you to know what the "usual" kick destination is, more info about this when Kalimar decides to give it.

When you get to select an interceptor, the players that are in possition to intercept have their square marked white (i think it is) so that way you see all possible interceptors.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ok i will keep an eye out for that as the last interceptions ive had attempts at ive had to ask my oppo where hes throwing it. maybe i just didnt spot it? and great news re the kick advice. sorry for clumsy initial post ;p
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Lakrillo wrote:

Next version will have something that will help you to know what the "usual" kick destination is, more info about this when Kalimar decides to give it.

When you get to select an interceptor, the players that are in possition to intercept have their square marked white (i think it is) so that way you see all possible interceptors.

Might be me getting old, but I couldn't see any difference between my players when I was prompted to intercept yesterday.
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 12:04 Reply with quote Back to top

maybe the fulham away kit has done soemthign irreversible to your eyes? but yeah i couldnt spot anything.
Lakrillo

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2010 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

DukeTyrion wrote:
Lakrillo wrote:

Might be me getting old, but I couldn't see any difference between my players when I was prompted to intercept yesterday.

I know i have seen that before... hope there is nothing that have broken this feature.
 Jump to: