17 coaches online • Server time: 05:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hot on the heels of Scratch's excellent Best of Britain Group comes another tournament for British coaches.

This one allows you to bring [U] teams up to TR160, so you are not restricted to new teams.

We are in the process of designing appropriately themed tournaments, such as St George's KO or St David's Swiss style, and these will be up and running as soon as we have some more coaches.

Some come and have some good old British fun with us! Join now and you can ever have some input into what type/style of tournaments we run.

Apply here: http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3395

I live in Nottingham, so maybe at the end of the season we'll have a real-life BB tourney here at Warhammer World (the home of GW!)

PeteW

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Are you allowed games outwith the league?

Post   Posted: Apr 09, 2006 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

In between tournaments that is fine, but not during. The TR160 limit is just for the recruitment of teams initially. We wanted to give people the chance to bring a team that they might have used before and want to use again, but also to exclude the uber teams that are around!

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 14:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Bump!

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on guys! At least tell us why you don't want to join! I haven't even had a snide comment from Macavity or a pie from Buur yet!!! Embarassed

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2006 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

No promise of Pie!

My Raiders still have one game to play in 'Suicidal'. Once I've fired the nigglers they sould be about 160.

Is this going to run at the same time as BoB II?

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

It'd be great to have your Raiders, Koadah. The competetioins will run as soon as we have enough teams.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems brittish players sucks Razz 3 so far...
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe you need a couple of special invite only wildcard places so that FischerKing can take his deserved hiding. Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

you have a best of british and forgot me!
count me in, im on my way!

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 12:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to have you Thorpe! Youmight want to play some unranked to train up your teams since your highest TR/TS is 121/115, unless you shift your delfs out of faction oryour Orcs out of Ranked!!!

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

You still owe me that 'Suicidal' game before I can join Thorpe_Star.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2006 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, come on Thorpe! Cede that game to Verasity and play Koadah - you need to get that league finished!

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2006 - 23:36 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, Raiders are up for it.

Is this gonna be a stand up fight Sir, or another Elf hunt?

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2006 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally got some time to set this up and get it going! At least one more coach needed.... come and join!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3395
 Jump to: