23 coaches online • Server time: 01:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
lordchaos

Post   Posted: May 05, 2006 - 07:42 Reply with quote Back to top

You like to crunch and stomp your opponents endlessly but can never get a game in due to too many dirty players on your team? Well fear not cause here's the tournament for you! The BLOODBATH OPEN! It's for unranked teams with one or more dp's on their team. Bring the pain...bring the laughter...bring the fun!

DIEHARD TOURNAMENT LEAGUE LINK:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2773

BLOODBATH OPEN LINK:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=3219

Post   Posted: May 06, 2006 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon, there's got to be more coaches out there with balls.

Post   Posted: May 06, 2006 - 17:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess my elves would fit right in Very Happy

lordchaos

Post   Posted: May 09, 2006 - 03:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy Crap those are crazy! Bring them on. I would even face them. ANyone else wanna put their dirtiest teams to the test?

Post   Posted: May 09, 2006 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

How can there be no one out there who wants to foul their way to victory?

Post   Posted: May 10, 2006 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

hello? Never had so little coaches join one of my tournaments.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2006 - 04:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Times ticking away and I need more coaches. Anyone interested?

Post   Posted: May 11, 2006 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Sweet, got another coach. Still need more though. Come on coaches of fumbbl, I know you all have at least one dirty player team you care nothing for.

Post   Posted: May 11, 2006 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

My team doesnt have a DP yet. But if you let them join they will soon. I promise.

Post   Posted: May 12, 2006 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool! Just sent you a pm before seeing this. You are in and may the need to get dp be quick and painless. Still need 4 more coaches though. Anyone interested?

Post   Posted: May 14, 2006 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else interested in playing in the bloodiest tourney of them all? If you got a big "package" then join. If you don't, then run away and go cherry pick in ranked.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2006 - 15:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Holy crap! Is there no other coaches out there who want to prove they are the dirtiest coaches on the face of the fumbbl planet? I have played so many coaches who love to foul, you'd think I get more than 4. C'mon wussys, join for *beep* sakes.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2006 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi chaos,

My Teen Wolves will be along shortly, I'm just pwning some n00bs to get my team ready.

When is the deadline to apply?

PeteW

Post   Posted: May 17, 2006 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

id join if i could actualy play at the moment i guess... maybe... not sure if im dirty enough

Post   Posted: May 18, 2006 - 03:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Sure you are Hicks. You gotta be. You're from UK. Smile Anyway the tourney starts in June so you got plenty of time to get them beefed up even though you're already pushing the 250 tr limit.