33 coaches online • Server time: 09:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2007 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm not a clue sorry m8, i have a hard enough time uploading a coach pic
VultureSquadron

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2007 - 22:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,
Regarding bashed Teams, My Suggestion.
I Suggest that Teams with 9 or Less Players ( or who can only field 9 or less for a game ) maybe allowed to Retire and Replace the Team AND ONLY If their opponant can field 11 Players for the match.
If both teams have 9 or less players as above, both may Retire and Replace.
Teams are replaced with a new 100 tr Team, ( min & max 11 Players. ) This will save the time of having to play catch up games.
The 11 player Maximum will stop the New Team fielding more players than their opponant.
With respect to the New Team's tr/ts difference against their seasoned opponent, just let the Handicap system take care of that.( It will have to do ! )
Tried to keep it simple.
At the RND 5 Stage this will allow 3 teams to be Retired & Replaced and hopefully they would survive the last 3 League Games.
Any thoghts.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2007 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm good suggestions definitely but i still feel the handicap system is too random to help to be honest. I mean yes i admit there is a chance i can field 9 players next game against you, but an equal chance that 9 becomes 6.

I think my only real option is to wait for next season, play on with RDW and write some fluff about teams being bought out or whatever. Playoffs for successful teams should be at least 2 games long and up to 4 extra games post season. So gives teams at the end of it all between 9 and 11 games played.

I have a ten game old wood elf team that i would entering with some fluff to cover the change next season.

Also as a note going also in group PM, recruitment will start again to expand the existing elf league with being eligible for entry anything up to 10 games old (to represent perhaps a training camp or having played in a different division, the americans among us may recognise it as a expansion team). And also the Stunty league running under the same rule as a seperate entry with a large mixed playoff at the end.
VinnieSpleenmasher

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2007 - 20:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 5 vs Sealord Survivors: Existentialism not only survived but actually won the game, 2-1. They started the game with a 3 player disadvantage. The Survivors were stacked with experience and loaded with talent: 2 block, 2 gaurd, and mainly all wearing extra armor (AV8). The Survivors really hit hard and often. They threw 38 blocks and left many Existentialism players prone, but they took only 3 off the pitch with 2 ko's and 1 BH. Existentialism fought bravely; they threw 28 blocks causing 4 BH, 1 SI, and 2 KO's. Ernest Hemingway had 34 yards rushing and scored both TDs in the victory.
Chewie

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2007 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like a recurring theme there.. Ernest for league MVP anyone?
Skinback

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok well another great game against a good coach. Once again kingsmar couldnt pick the ball up which helped to Chewie first td.
Then i pulled it back to draw. Then once again great play by chewie to go one ahead.
I then done a good play and chewie made a mistake which gave me a chance to score but once again the luck was not with me and dropped the ball on a gfi to the td line. this gave chewie the opening he needed and hence it was 3-1.
Only 3 plays left and it happened knock out city for his boys lol and a push forward for me then a td. the big news is he tried to block Cunmen and rolled a skull and block which we both didnt have so he chosed block and the result his player died. If it wasnt for good appo he would of been a goner but this means i get to buy a rr WHICH we now have.

Well played Chewie and great game mate.Shocked

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2007 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Skinny says it all really...
Yahto Fallwind was the fella's name who died only for the Apo to work, and he only threw 2 blocks all game!
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2007 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm Death Blood 4 RDW 0. same as normal i'm afraid nothing to report at all, caused no cas, scored no TD's apart from stringing some nice pass plays together that was pretty much all i could muster as with my numbers every time i got into the open in the opoosing which i have to say was often i just got closed down and smacked repeatedly.

Well played jack, and i can't wait until i can replace my team lol
Chewie

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2007 - 01:00 Reply with quote Back to top

A new team would not make much of a difference mate, 'specially if i play you first! Twisted Evil
VinnieSpleenmasher

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2007 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 6 vs Athletico Athel Larmarna: The match was just too good for the BBRC. These two teams had a 1-1 ballgame going right up into T6 of the second half. You could almost touch the excitement in the air. At this point, it was a classic "body game" against his elves, but Lungbasher still held onto two challanges (re-rolls). The fans held their breath every time a block or dodge was attempted. Of course, the BBRC could not have this! Jervis was at his wit's end. During the middle of T6 of the second half, Ernest Henmingway had just picked up the football and was about to dodge away for the potential game-winning score. Jervis immediately stopped the match. Jervis grabbed his 100,000 page rulebook and walked slowly to the middle of the field. He presented the rule violation to Ernest and demanded retribution from the rule-breaker. Jervis inflicted a severe arse pounding on Ernest. Ernest, bleeding from the rectum, cannot proceed and must be assisted to the locker room (double ones on the dodge). As per Jervis's rulebook, the ball is placed on the ground to end the turn. Team Athletico gets an easy score and the win, 2-1. Once again, the fans are robbed of a great game. Søren Kierkegaard joins the team to continue the fight against this injustice!
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2007 - 07:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea when the Elvenavatar/Smeat game is going ahead?
elvenavatar

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2007 - 23:21 Reply with quote Back to top

sent him a pm but i've not heard anything yet, plus he's not been online for a few days now

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys who feels somthing should be done to get this league back up and running. I feel it could be a good league if we all put some effort into it so how do you all really feel.

I was hoping to play a match at least once a week but its not happining that way at the mo how do you feel about it.

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

It was running very smoothly. Is someone on vacation/holiday?
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2007 - 15:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Smeat has not been on for 6 days, i don't know why that is, he never told me that he'd be away, but he could have told Alan.
 Jump to: