45 coaches online • Server time: 15:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chewie

Post   Posted: Mar 29, 2007 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone else think that Earnest won't be able to sit down for a week? Very Happy
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2007 - 09:43 Reply with quote Back to top

roflmfao
Skinback

Post   Posted: Mar 30, 2007 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

well it sounded like some kind of fun. Will there be a film made of it oh please do.

So does this mean we can get this league back into full swing guys would love a game a week.

Post   Posted: Apr 01, 2007 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Just a quickie to let everyone know that i'll be away from Fumbbl 'till this wednesday, as i have to take the ardusous train journey to Bromsgrove for my mum's birthday, and i don't know her pc's password... Sad
AlanHasek

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2007 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

lol well,,,,,,,,,,,ASK!!!

Like to thank chewie for sorting out the last round of the league, much appreciated. The Super 4's series is up now and it's a 2 game deal 4 teams enter, 2 teams leve to the final round to play the higher echelon of our leagues members.

So the four teams in this competition just, and i mean JUST play the first round of thsi knockout then we can put you into the final series for the cup.

Regards

Alan
Chewie

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2007 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I did... Smile
She said no... Sad
Skinback

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well guys me and Vinnie r trying to get together to play our match.

hope u r all well and that life is good. For me my cab is very ill so been off work for a week nearly boo hoo. This is my first saturday of work for a long time and god am i bored now. Might have to do housework and all that im that bored lol.

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well guys that was not a game it was a joke. After the third turn and because of bad dice for vinnie he gave up. He wouldnt play and left it to me to skill up my boys for free whilst standing around. I asked him to concede then as that would not be fair to the rest of the league. he said no so i just sat there and clicked through my turns and so did he.

Im not happy with that attitude and a bit upset with the way it went.

Vinnie i dont like to mess with words but if you hate this game so much then dont Question play and spoil it for others.

I appoligise for swearing and not looking for a discussion on it for it fuels the fire i have said my piece end of discussion.

Last edited by Skinback on %b %08, %2007 - %10:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
VinnieSpleenmasher

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2007 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

4-7-07: OMG! I AM F*CKING CURSED! A BBRC special right from the beginning. Skulls falling like rain! I wasted two re-rolls within the first three turns on one die blocks: Skull; re-roll; skull! Skull; re-roll; skull! Opponent gets an easy score. Everyone knew what was coming next: a blitz! WTF?! Needless to say, I press out and, thankfully, the season is over! Blood Bowl is a game created on luck instead of skill. I need to get back to chess when the blame can be put on my shoulders when I lose! I have one game to play in the UI tournament and then I am asking for my account to be blocked for a month.
Skinback

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2007 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

If Hobo and Ironjaw could play there match then we could finish this season and get a move on guys

Please.

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2007 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

hobo away for the week skinny, sure it'll get played when he get back Smile
Skinback

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

So can someone tell me what we r going to do about this dead league please. Its been 18 days since my last match and well when did the rest of u play?.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I've not had chance to get together with Alan yet due to my overtime, but we'll get it sorted...

My last game was on the 14th of March...
Skinback

Post   Posted: Apr 30, 2007 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok guys looks like just me and Chewie read this. Good luck with the future time for me to move on.

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2007 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Alan has not been on for 6 weeks, so i'm afraid that i will have to declare the Wraithbone officially dead. Sad

It was fun while it lasted fellas, be good. Smile
 Jump to: