48 coaches online • Server time: 16:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Making Assassins mor...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post Meat Grinder Season ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MadTias

Post   Posted: Sep 13, 2009 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm prediciting that the champion will be whatever team proceeds from the top bracket. Man, those are some impressive teams. I also predict the Malmir-Count game to be an awesome spec.
PainState

Post   Posted: Sep 14, 2009 - 20:33 Reply with quote Back to top

First round matches

Fleetfoots Revenge
VS
Higgis Haubercenter

Well this is one titanic match! The Fleetfoot are looking to notch up another Majors victory this year and come in eager. The Habuercenter crew is one of the best looking Wood Elf teams I have ever scene in the majors. This one is going to be a fight for both teams. Can the elves elf ball the Fleetfoot off the pitch or are the greenskins going to lay into the elves and exact a very heavy toll on them.

I just cant go against the Fleetfoot in this one.

Fleetfoot 2-1 Over Haubencenter.

All the other three games in the top bracket went by the numbers as I predicted in my mind.

-------------------------

Round Two

Dark Hill Miners

VS

Falling Down

Well a classic Dwarf vs Dark elf match up...On paper the Falling down crew is a big favorite in this match. But giving up 4 handicaps agains the Dark Hills could seriously change up this match.. It will come down to as it allways seems to...Can the elves staff away from the Dorfs and elf ball them or else....I think the Darkhill team is a nice little dwarf team for their TR...and Iam starting to come around to this thought....the teams that have over 290TR seem to allways have trouble in majors when they are giving up so many Handicaps.

So Iam going with the Upset special in this one.

Dark Hill Miners over Falling down 2-1 in Overtime.